Grobag's Hash Thread

grobag

Likewise mate. Two top guys with a stash of treats to be proud of.

:rofl: Don't forget madhippy!! Good job some of us got out before the evictions started eh!!

Cheers geez. As it happens, my bro and I have gone separate ways recently (on the best of terms) as he has a new girlfriend. We don't see each other nearly as much now. :( The wheel keeps turning.

How can I forget TheMadHippy. Great bloke. Owd, VRG and I had a really good toke with him on the Friday night before it all started. I remember him turning down a joint I offered him so that he could fully appreciate the one he was smoking (a weedy one of Owd's). After he had turned down the 3rd joint in a row, lol , he decided to go with the flow and smoke a plethora with the rest of us. :rofl: We were all truly butted that night (well......every night if truth be told). Then on Saturday morning, Themadhippy brought breakfast to the UK420.com stand - doughnuts and cookies - a true stoner! Great bloke.

The Park Inn evictions! :rofl: We were good boys eh? We didn't get kicked out. :) That was Owd and VRG. The fact that you, my bro and I had already checked out had nothing to do with it. lol

I certainly did lol My particular fave iirc was a neat cheese j topped off with a smidgeon of Lot 5 oil - ohh heaven!!

Was that at SB's BBQ? I remember the one. That was SB's cheese (bloody amazing) with a big joints worth of bubble/BHO jelly in with it. That was a lovely doob eh? I was well impressed. The two of SB's that I treid were both amazing - the Sugar Loaf and UK Cheese.

I can't wait to get this trim ready so I can have a go at producing some of your goodies. If I end up with stuff half as good as yours I'll be happy.

Tsssh, it's as easy as anything to get right, just follow a few simple rules and you'll produce the best available. Once you get your technique right it is down to the quality of the weed/trim you use as starting matter. As you are an accomplished grower, you'll have no problems and will produce the best. :yep:

Look forward to catching up again mate and send my regards to your bro

Cool mate. My bro mentioned you the other day and asked if I'd heard anything from you on the boards and I had to say no. Good to hear you are well. :) Catch up soon eh.

:doh:

I just noticed that this thread now has over 10,000 hits even though it has only been going for two months now! Bloody hell.

That just goes to show how popular this site is now and how well we are doing. When I first joined the site, not much was discussed on the oil side of things, and only a very little about decent hash. How things have changed!

Long live UK420.com. lol

I just noticed that this thread now has over 10,000 hits even though it has only been going for two months now! Bloody hell.

That just goes to show how popular this site is now and how well we are doing. When I first joined the site, not much was discussed on the oil side of things, and only a very little about decent hash. How things have changed!

Long live UK420.com. lol

this site contiues to amaze me.

and that bho crystals................... :wassnnme:

Alrighty Grobag :ouch::rofl: I thought I would add a pic o my mates white rhino Bubble hash, I get a bit off him an I usually gi him some o my Scuff, we both get not bad results?

My mates bubblesorry its only a small pic,an some o my Scuff(kif)

Growers Regards

:spliff: boy

Edited by pimpboy

nowt else to say but 'grobag, yer a dirty shameless show off' :ouch:

those spliffs ye made were obscene, think ill have to confiscate those mate.

:rofl:

Hi gro

can I add a pic of some pakistani

the pic's not great but the hash is like blu tak- 'cept it aint blue :fear:

those hippy crystals look frigging awesome too

Cheers for the comments Bish, Jah420, Taffy and Cinderellaman. lol Oh and by the way Cinders; yup I am showing off but that is half of the point. :P I like to think more along the lines of inspiring than boastful. lol:(

Lovely looking hash there Pimpboy, great job, lovely to see. :) I bet you had a great time smoking that little lot eh? Well over a quarter in total including your latest lot to add to the bundle eh, with that quality it's enough to stone a small army. :D Great stuff.

FD, great looking hash again mate. It would be nice if others could post up a couple of pictures of nice import hashes they have come across; feel free to do it here. Not big batches nor obvious dealer hash, but good samples of great hashes from around the globe that are currently available. We all love to see what's the latest.

I take it FD, that piece of hash is a bit of the brown hash from your latest batch. That is, a soft, plyable hash made from Pakistani plants grown in Morocco but due to the maturity of the heads and the level of aggitation applied when pressing, the hash turns out more brown than black? Is that right? It looks a lovely smoke none-the-less. ;)

Great to see guys, keep them coming.

;)

Edited by grobag

well i finished off my jamacian gum the other day, but i got some more on the way, so when it gets here ill take a piccy or 2 for you =]

FD, great looking hash again mate. It would be nice if others could post up a couple of pictures of nice import hashes they have come across; feel free to do it here. Not big batches nor obvious dealer hash, but good samples of great hashes from around the globe that are currently available. We all love to see what's the latest.

I take it FD, that piece of hash is a bit of the brown hash from your latest batch. That is, a soft, plyable hash made from Pakistani plants grown in Morocco but due to the maturity of the heads and the level of aggitation applied when pressing, the hash turns out more brown than black? Is that right? It looks a lovely smoke none-the-less. :soap:

Great to see guys, keep them coming.

:yinyang:

Hi gro

I think the difference in colour comes from the fact it is a dry sift not a hand rubbed e.g I've never come across hand rubebd that werent black

saying that, you probably recall the black pakistani also made in morocco that was jet black and bubbled like a mother, we smoked some with ya bro one time

i got bored waiting for my delivery, but i didnt have any trim, so i decided to try and make some oil by cleaning my grinder....

is all in the coffee thingy now, just got to wait a few minutes and start it evaping, im taking pics along the way and ill post em all up when im done

=]

here it is as a step by step =]

coffee thing + oil + grinder

post-23368-1182523524_thumb.jpg

Grinder in the oil

post-23368-1182523534_thumb.jpg

Evaporating in a pyrex dish

post-23368-1182523542_thumb.jpg

Final Product

post-23368-1182523552_thumb.jpg

Unfortuantly i couldnt find any paper filters, so a small amount of material/spent trichs has made it through, and the end product is more like jelly then oil. Should still be quite good tho. In a couple of days ill let you know

the jelly/oil is really sticky, and i can see i might have some problems getting it off the plastic, any advise on how to remove it come smoking time?

(appologies for poor quality pics, they were taken with my phone)

Edited by jah420

Just thought i would put a pic of some nice afgani hash that a friend of mine brought round last night. This is also similar to blu tak as it's so soft but smells earthy and a little spicy.

post-14498-1182681383_thumb.jpg

Tastes great in a joint :smoke: