Wizard Trees

DeltaMelter

Ordered some tea time by wizard tree hopefully be here within 2 week. Will run a diary on them 🤞 

• Like 4

On 08/02/2024 at 02:02, openthebox said:

Solfire gardens is mid price, I think fantastic value for access to top genetics when you consider what you get back - the results were fantastic, 2 out of 3 block monsters were solid keepers. 

If you’re for crazy USA flavours - find Clearwater genetics - some

of the best and their genetics are being used by jungle boys etc. make sure you find their direct website, it’s USA based but they ship to UK, by far the best prices and selection of their seeds you will find online. 

Any idea where I can find the mind melter by solfire ? 

• Like 1

Once the tea time arrive I would like to send 2 seeds in and hopefully Be passed on to 2 growers on here, I'm not the best grower so would like 2 people to give them a crack if that's possible and put this shit to bed lol 

just ordered some mind melter from solfire coming from the states would like to chuck 2 beans of them into the site as well for a couple people to try  👍🏻

maybe a cotc winner or something I'll let Bossman decide 

Edited by Bulldogbill91
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Bulldogbill91 said:

Any idea where I can find the mind melter by solfire ? 

I wish I could help mate but discussing these things on here is not permitted due to uk420s affiliation agreements. 

basically their sponsors indirectly control the content that can be posted onto this site, to stifle competition from other seed distributors etc.

don’t know about the particular strain, but several uk based sites do sell Solfire genetics.

Your best bet would be to Google something like Solfire genetics uk or something similar and have to hunt through the search engine results.

best of luck!  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bulldogbill91 said:

Once the tea time arrive I would like to send 2 seeds in and hopefully Be passed on to 2 growers on here, I'm not the best grower so would like 2 people to give them a crack if that's possible and put this shit to bed lol 

just ordered some mind melter from solfire coming from the states would like to chuck 2 beans of them into the site as well for a couple people to try  👍🏻

maybe a cotc winner or something I'll let Bossman decide 

very generous of you to offer such a thing, if I wasn’t travelling I would have definitely made a request! 

all the best to you sir - well done for passing it forward 👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 2

Wow that is a generous offer @Bulldogbill91 I am just about to order some Solfire Mind Melter too now its payday :)

• Like 1

@DeltaMelter … attitude have a load of Lit seeds up now. It’s got all the markers and rainbows anyone could wish for. Fraction of the price from that other seed bank. 

14 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

Dang out of stock already you snooze you lose I guess! Thanks for the heads up @mikeydoughnut

Everything LIT besides 1 strain is live and in stock on tude brother! Along with new compound genetics and in house genetics.

Happy hunting. 

1 hour ago, openthebox said:

Everything LIT besides 1 strain is live and in stock on tude brother! Along with new compound genetics and in house genetics.

Nice, looks like they restocked or I was a bit too keen.

Going to order a pack of them lit now do you think anything with gelato in is a bad choice ? 

Went with double rainbow sherb

and got free 3 bubble og couldn't find a write up about them tho

Edited by Bulldogbill91

16 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

I always read this thread as Wizards sleeve :unsure:

:yinyang:

Wasn't that a old outdoor strain? I think it was early skunk x agent orange the wizard shelves. It apparently stinks of orange aid pop. I always wanted to try it but never managed to find it.

Edited by brock1

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

Wizards sleeve :unsure:

Reminds me of the ex!  lol

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, brock1 said:

Wasn't that a old outdoor strain?

I honestly don't know, i know it as a means of saying vagina but amusingly.