Wizard Trees

DeltaMelter

After spending far too long trying to pick a Wizard Trees cultivar I figured I would open this thread and document anything I find. The reason is that the info on the Wizard Trees main website(s) is a bit... well... sparse. They give flower times at 9 weeks for everything and just general notes on size/yield.

So I went looking and found a few other sites (most notably in German) that gave a bit more - but not much more information. Most of it is marketing babble but some of it might be useful to someone in the same spot one day.

I'm currently trying to decide between Galactic Rainbow and Lucky 123 but I'll get to that later! Here are some of the write ups with cobbled-together notes from various websites. Note that none of this is from actual growers or diaries so pinch of salt and all that.

So I'll list the info I could glean.

Galactic Rainbow (RS11 x Pluto)

Note: From what I can gather Pluto is Gelato x Triangle Kush

Effect: relaxing & tiring
Aroma: Gas & Earthy
Taste: Gas & Earthy
Genetics: Pluto x RS11
Yield: High
Potency: Very High
Flowering time: 9 weeks

Experience the colorful world of Galactic Rainbow, a stunning hybrid of Pluto and RS11, presented by Wizard Trees Genetics. This underrated strain boasts high yields and beautiful flowers, making it a grower's dream.

High-yielding hybrid: Galactic Rainbow surprises with impressive yields and represents a reliable choice for growers looking for a rewarding harvest.

Compact and Aesthetic Flowers: The firm, compact nugs and excellent calyx-to-leaf ratio make this strain a visual feast. The aesthetically pleasing flowers are not only beautiful to look at, but also a sign of Galactic Rainbow's high-quality genetics.

RS Hybrid Diversity: For RS hybrid lovers looking for crossbreeding with different genetic families, Galactic Rainbow is an absolute must. Discover the unique genetic diversity this strain has to offer.

Optimal Plant Characteristics: With its sturdy structure and easy care, Galactic Rainbow is suitable for both experienced growers and new growers.

Sherbz

Genetics :  Zereal milk x RS11
Yield :  Heavy
Effect: relaxing
Aroma: Sherb - Candy - Gas
Flavor: Candy
Potency: very high

Flowering Time : 9 weeks

Sherbz, a hybrid created by crossing Zereal Milk with RS11. Get ready to be amazed by its exceptional flower and calyx structures, some of the craziest you'll come across. The fusion of Zereal Milk and our RS11 pollen donor exceeded our expectations, resulting in a delightful surprise. Sherbz showcases flowers similar to RS11 with a twist, offering a unique candy profile that is enjoyable for any cannabis enthusiast. Sherbz is a must-try strain.

Discover Sherbz, a hybrid created by crossing Cereal Milk with RS11. Be fascinated by its extraordinary flower and calyx structure, one of the most impressive you will ever see!

The fusion of Cereal Milk and the renowned pollen donor RS11 from Wizard Trees exceeds all expectations and brings wonderful joy to every grower.

Available in a pack of 6, Sherbz presents flowers that are similar to the RS11 but with a special twist.

In terms of taste, Sherbz offers a unique candy profile that is a pure delight for any cannabis enthusiast. Sherbz is a strain that you definitely have to try!

Rainbow Swirl

Genetics : ( CREAM x RS11 )

Yield :  Medium
Height: Medium
Nose: Creamy – Gas
Effect: tiring & soporific
Aroma: Earthy & Nutty
Taste: Earthy

Immerse yourself in the colorful experience of Rainbow Swirl, a remarkable hybrid created from the fusion of Cream and RS11. This special cross brings out Grease Monkey's distinctive characteristics over generations of selective breeding, revealing almost meaty undertones!

Flower splendor: The flowers, generously covered in trichomes, are characterized by a resin production that is reminiscent of Thin Mint. Its structure is a visual feast and promises excellent quality that both growers and connoisseurs will appreciate.

Potent Effects: Rainbow Swirl boasts a potent effect that lasts for a long time and promises both relaxing and euphoric moments. The exceptional hybrid offers excellence in flower and plant structure, making it an unbeatable choice for connoisseurs.

Unique features: Be inspired by the unique properties of Rainbow Swirl and enjoy the harmonious balance and subtle complexity that this strain has to offer.

Indulge in Distinctiveness: Prepare to enjoy the distinctive features that Rainbow Swirl has to offer. Every nuance of this strain is a testament to the skill and dedication that went into its cultivation.

Rainbow Swirl is not just a choice, it is an experience waiting to be discovered. Get ready to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of Rainbow Swirl and discover what it really means when quality meets genetics.

Rainbow Swirl, a remarkable hybrid born from the fusion of Cream and RS11. Prepare to be amazed as the distinct Grease Monkey traits shine through generations of breeding in select phenotypes, revealing almost meaty undertones. The flowers are generously coated in trichomes with a resin production reminiscent of thin mint. This exceptional strain boasts a potent high and excellent flower and plant structure, making it an unbeatable choice. Get ready to indulge in the unique traits Rainbow Swirl has to offer.

Lucky 123

Genetics : ( 123 x RS11 ) LUCKY 123 (RS11 x SHERB BX1 Pheno123 x RS11)
Nose: Tropical Fruit – Gas

Lucky 123, a potent and high-yielding strain born from the cross between 123 and RS11, both genetics cultivated by Wizard Trees. This blend works well with Rainbow Sherbert, delivering a fortunate combination of potency and generous yields.

Rainbow Runtz

Effect: tiring & soporific
Aroma: Fruity & Sweet
Taste: Sweet, Candy & Gas
Genetics: R Runtz x RS11
Yield: Medium to High

Flowering time: 9 weeks

Experience Rainbow Runtz, the strain that gives you everything you want from a combination of RS11 and Runtz. With the signature Runtz Candy gas profile and complemented by large, RS11-like flowers, Rainbow Runtz will quickly become one of your absolute favorites!

Expect high, potent yields with a distinctive aroma, dark & colorful buds bursting with contrasting trichomes! Rainbow Runtz meets all the criteria you want for a perfect sleep or after-work smoke!

11:11

Genetics : (RS11 x RS11)

Nose: Sherb – Gas

Effect: relaxing
Aroma: Sherb - Gas
Flavor: Rainbow Sherbet
Potency: very high

The RS 11:11 - An S1 version of the renowned RS11 strain from Wizard Tree Genetics, which has caused an international sensation!

With this strain, Wizard Trees ensures the continuation of this special line and offers it to you and other cannabis enthusiasts as a feminized seed!

Available in a pack of 6, the 11:11 offers an excellent breeding basis for future generations and is on the verge of becoming an integral part of the cannabis gene pool.

Look forward to a variety of variations of the RS11 in its offspring with high-yielding plants that impress with a distinctive Rainbow Sherbert terpene profile.

As the heart of the RS collection, these seeds carry the secret of why the RS collection is so sought after. Take the chance to experience the extraordinary essence of 11:11 for yourself and recognize the characteristics that define the RS collection.

11:11, an S1 of the renowned RS11 strain that has made its mark worldwide. This release ensures the continuation of its lineage, making it available to cannabis enthusiasts everywhere. Serving as excellent breeding stock for future lines, 11:11 is poised to become an integral part of the cannabis gene pool. Prepare to discover a range of variations of RS11 within its progeny. Anticipate heavy-yielding plants boasting an unmistakable Rainbow Sherbert terpene profile and morphology. Serving as the backbone of the RS collection, these seeds hold the key to unlocking the numerous reasons why the RS collection is held in such high regard. Don't miss out on this opportunity to experience the extraordinary essence of 11:11 and witness firsthand the qualities that define the RS collection.

Windu

Genetics :  Skywalker OG x RS11
Effect: tiring & relaxing
Aroma: Earthy & Gas
Taste: Earthy
Yield: Medium to High

Discover the rising star of the OG hybrids – Windu, brought to you by Wizard Trees Genetics. A favorite among gas enthusiasts, Windu exceeds expectations with its remarkable genetics and proves to be a top choice for OG lovers!

Exquisite OG hybrid qualities: Windu combines the crème de la crème of OG characteristics and offers an intense, authentic OG experience. With a perfect 50:50 balance of traits from both parental strains, some phenotypes particularly stand out!

Rich yields: Look forward to stately plants that promise generous yields. Windu is not only a feast for the eyes but also a productive choice for any grower.

Aesthetically pleasing flowers: The dark RS Candy nugs, shaped like OG calyxes and covered in a coat of trichomes, make Windu a visually stunning strain. The aesthetic presentation along with the uplifting aroma sets Windu apart from other OG hybrids.

Optimal Plant Height: Windu plants stretch tall and allow for easy care and harvesting, making them an ideal choice for both newbies and experienced growers!

Enrich your collection with Windu and experience an OG hybrid variety that impresses in terms of quality and yield.

Windu is for the gas enthusiasts and is gaining popularity as a top choice for new OG hybrids. It beautifully combines the best OG traits, ensuring a satisfying experience for OG lovers. When growing Windu, you can expect tall plants that produce abundant yields. Some phenotypes of Windu showcase an ideal 50:50 blend of characteristics from both parent strains. The trichome covered flowers on these phenos feature OG calyx-shaped dark RS candy nugs, adding to the allure of this exceptional strain.

There are plenty of other cultivars I'm missing but I could only find basic info like the first bits on flower time and whatnot so I haven't added them here. I was very tempted by PEP Z (Zangria x RS11) but found so little info I decided against it. As a meds user I want potency more than flavour so have to be mindful of my choices. Windu looked good (Tall OG plants) but I have other OG's on the go and will have jars full so want something different.

If I do go for one of these I will start a diary as they will be the most expensive beans I probably ever buy. I'm willing to take one for the team 🤣 and see if these genetics are really worth the hype.

I went on their site. That RS11 is popular. Prices are crazy though. Do they ship to the UK?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MistYGr33n said:

I went on their site. That RS11 is popular. Prices are crazy though. Do they ship to the UK?

I don't think so but there is a UK seedbank that sells a selection of the cultivars.

1 minute ago, DeltaMelter said:

I don't think so but there is a UK seedbank that sells a selection of the cultivars.

I like the sound of Windu and the lucky 123 cross.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MistYGr33n said:

Actually my no.1 choice would be the 11:11.

That's the problem - they all sound so good! A lot of them are hype cultivars I've heard of but haven't tried. Having grown a White Runtz cross (HSC Jelly Donutz) I know that's decent too. The Rainbow Swirl with C.R.E.A.M was tempting but it has GMO in there and might be more hermie prone so put me off a bit.

Still not 100% sure!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

That's the problem - they all sound so good! A lot of them are hype cultivars I've heard of but haven't tried. Having grown a White Runtz cross (HSC Jelly Donutz) I know that's decent too. The Rainbow Swirl with C.R.E.A.M was tempting but it has GMO in there and might be more hermie prone so put me off a bit.

Still not 100% sure!

Just been doin some searching. A UK seedbank has 14 of their strains in 6 pack fems for £225 per pack. Zoap by them is suppost to be fire as well. Infact i havent heard anything bad about them so far. Worth a go i rekon. Gonna grab a pack of the 11:11 i think. 

• Like 1