Wizard Trees

DeltaMelter

2 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

Ideally, I was hoping for info on if the plants produced by the seeds are actually any good, I know they are overpriced - that's how marketing works.

lol Yeah sorry, on a bit of a rant today apparently. It's your money and your time and more importantly none of my business :hippy:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

lol Yeah sorry, on a bit of a rant today apparently. It's your money and your time and more importantly none of my business :hippy:

Man don't worry it's all good - I genuinely appreciate everyone's input 🕊️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MistYGr33n said:

I think it was you and @stu sleeper 20vt who put me onto them mate. I had never heard of them before. 

MistY

I've only grown 2 solfire vars.. both were from the bahama mama release-creature panik and mind melter

I would grow both again anytime.

Both were from a uk seed stocker but the mind melter were so exceptional I'm waiting for a pack to come from across the pond....£28 postage !!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@stu sleeper 20vt

They have a sale on at the moment with discount shipping. I fancy the Lethal Lemons, Weekend at Garry's and the Terpgasm. Well i fancy all of the strains really.

Gotta say there the coolest seedbank/company i have come across. I love the strain names and i love the artwork too. Very tempted to get a poster. I also wonder what you get when you join the Phoenix club?

@MistYGr33n Meh, their U.S online shop won't accept postage to the UK for me. Straight off the Solfire website.

Says "There are no shipping options available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help."

9 times out of 10 if you just email them they'll organise postage at extra cost. 

38 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

@MistYGr33n Meh, their U.S online shop won't accept postage to the UK for me. Straight off the Solfire website.

Says "There are no shipping options available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help."

Just checked and it doesn say UK shipping isnt a destination they dont ship to. Ill email them to confirm.

42 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

Just checked and it doesn say UK shipping isnt a destination they dont ship to. Ill email them to confirm.

It lets me order to the UK. Ijust signed up, $10 extra was added to the price

MistY

• Thanks 1

It looks like Wizard Trees do that thing where they don't keep any stock then when they get some people will forget how much they're paying as they've been waiting for so long.

Very clever lol

• Like 1

The only wizardry here is emptying punters’ wallets for a few ‘magical’ beans! 🤨

• Haha 1

Crazy people are willing to pay that much for  seed.

I aint having it, I seen it coming, hence why I've been backing every thing up, this silliness is not happening in my world! 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Crazy people are willing to pay that much for  seed.

I've seen their clones going for over a grand too.

Sorry mods please don't shoot me for that...

I've seen packs of seed going for 1200 quid and people were paying it!

There's been other seed packs  that have sold for more than that too.

Madness lol

• Like 1

I was listening to a podcast the other day with Terfi3nd and what he said made complete sense. In his opinion, which I’ve stolen, it’s okay to pay that for something homozygous for breeding. Something that’s been worked and you get your 10 seeds with (hopefully) no wastage. Especially the males. He mentioned only two he’d pay over 100 bucks for and that was aficionado and dying breed. 

• Like 1