Wizard Trees

DeltaMelter

Nearly £40 a bean? I hope you're inspired by the unique properties of Rainbow Swirl and enjoy the harmonious balance and subtle complexity that this strain has to offer.

Good job no other strain or freebie seeds provide this much hyperbole. lol

A fool and his money..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Nearly £40 a bean? I hope you're inspired by the unique properties of Rainbow Swirl and enjoy the harmonious balance and subtle complexity that this strain has to offer.

Good job no other strain or freebie seeds provide this much hyperbole. lol

A fool and his money..

Tons of strains have this much hyperbole (in fact most of them do) but do they ever live up to it? For me, usually not.

So far though I haven't heard a bad word said about Wizard Trees / Deep East and Doja Pak but hype is hype after all - that's why it needs testing!

Having tried (lots of) cheap seeds I'm not impressed so far by any of them. Spent more money than I wanted to on Karma beans and had great results, so for me it's just one step up from that. You can only go on good reputation and other folks if you haven't tried it.

Plus let's be honest - one plant (even at £40/seed) pays for itself in one harvest if it's any good. If I find a plant I really like (I still haven't found a real "keeper" yet) then it's well worth the price of entry as it were.

Each to his own!

• Like 2

In that case you should definitely buy them all. Sounds amazing. 

Sherbinski says hi, btw. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

In that case you should definitely buy them all. Sounds amazing. 

Sherbinski says hi, btw. 

It's cool if you are not interested in these genetics, I doubt Mario gives a flying fuck.

On the other hand, if you want to contribute or have experience with these cultivars then you can add to the thread.

• Like 1

So RS stands for rainbow swirl does it?

Been wondering about that for a little while now.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

So RS stands for rainbow swirl does it?

Been wondering about that for a little while now.

:yinyang:

RS I think is Rainbow Sherbert #11

So a lot of these crosses have a Rainbow meme to them

• Like 1

was reading up about that rainbow runtz, meant to be a fair hitter,

but.......im tight.

good luck with them, whichever you choose

• Like 1

Not knocking the stoned blurbs of all these crosses, not knocking the genetics, not knocking the product, just the price. 

6 seeds for $250 is what I'm knocking. So go buy some, see if they're any better than seeds that cost fuck all. 

I'll be waiting for that report. ;) 

• Like 1

For the price of those beans and for what you're gonna get, you'd be better off buying some Karma zkittles crosses or something because they'll only be the same in pretty much all but name, its all just "Candy Gas" lol the only reason they get away with charging what they do isn't because the genetics are unique, its because they're authentic.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

For the price of those beans and for what you're gonna get, you'd be better off buying some Karma zkittles crosses or something because they'll only be the same in pretty much all but name, its all just "Candy Gas" lol the only reason they get away with charging what they do isn't because the genetics are unique, its because they're authentic.

I was after the Zowahh but I think it's long gone, none of the newer Karma lines really took my fancy. There is only one direct zkittles cross in the Wizard Trees mix (granted its all the way through this lot... as they all have some Z of course) - but that's the thing though, quite a few of the crosses are with strains I wanted to try too!

Zangria was on my list

RS11 was on my list

Skywalker OG too

C.R.E.A.M too

Zereal Milk and

Pluto as well

The hardest thing is picking just one. Granted though, I could get 3 packs of Karma beans for the same price - its deffo not value for money but there aren't 3 packs of their gear that I want!

If they did a Zoap x RS11 I wouldn't have thought twice!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

Not knocking the stoned blurbs of all these crosses, not knocking the genetics, not knocking the product, just the price. 

6 seeds for $250 is what I'm knocking. So go buy some, see if they're any better than seeds that cost fuck all. 

I'll be waiting for that report. ;) 

Fair enough, if I do buy them I'll deffo make a diary - even it's a total shitfest and a failure or the end result is average I'll be totally honest.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

I was after the Zowahh but I think it's long gone, none of the newer Karma lines really took my fancy.

Im sure he'll do a rerelease of it, id be shocked if he doesnt, its got to be his best selling var to date! It is pleasurable and whilst the high is very samey in that its just another zkittles high, its got more legs than others of that ilk and you will actually be "stoned" for longer than it takes to smoke the joint, but half an hour/an hour still isn't what I'd call awesome. Can you tell I'm fed up of candy gas? lol

5 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

Zangria was on my list

RS11 was on my list

Skywalker OG too

C.R.E.A.M too

Zereal Milk and

Pluto as well

I'd assume you've looked on some of the US seed sites for hybrids with those plants in them? I haven't, I'm guessing, but surely you can find something? Didn't DNA do White Walker Kush which was a Skywalker OG cross?

Maybe I'm not getting it cos I am bias and have my blinkers on! lol

• Thanks 1

@GSZZ I'm 90% sure its hype over substance but they do get a good rep for their flower. There are other crosses out there but I'd heard nothing but good things about Wizard Trees, Doja Pak and Deep East so I suppose I wanted to see what all the fuss is about with these American cultivars. I really enjoyed the Jelly Donutz (White Runtz x Hella Jelly) and so for me I think a lot of this is "new" including the Candy Gas aspect - I've only been growing since 2021 and my weed connects prior to that were never that good to enable me to try all these hype herbs.

I once had some of that decent Amnesia that was floating around the midlands! Some of the best herb I'd smoked before I started growing was from Canada ffs...

I'm still undecided though.

• Like 1

That RS11 is nice and strong with a broad flavour . Grow a bit tall but great smoke.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Danny killerZ said:

That RS11 is nice and strong with a broad flavour . Grow a bit tall but great smoke.

Thanks man, appreciate it. I know you can take THC % with a pinch of salt but they do look to have some potent crosses.