Revives bits bobs odds and sods :)

Revive

If your going down the e-rig route check out the divine crossing stuff over the puffco as its far better value and very similar plus any replacement parts are much cheaper eg puffco pen replacement heater over 20 quid vs coil king at under 7

I got a nice cheap bit of glass on the big river site recently for just over 20 quid which has paired up very well with the TM2

large.mini-bong.jpg

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 3

Thanks for all the feedback lads, really appreciate you all taking the time.

I'm in a bit of a switch here now tbh I really don't know wtf to do lol

12 hours ago, B-real said:

, I did not use the wax liquidiser I tried and failed at heating up the pg/vg and tried getting it to mix/blend together, it went clumpy .

There seems to be a few diff ways to make it from what I've read brother..least you had a crack and tbh mistakes are always made when experimenting, sometimes it's the best way to learn when trying something new.. shame it didn't turn out as expected, are you gonna gave another go at making more?? 

Dam yeah those e nails are expensive but I suppose if you want a consistent temp once the sweet spot has been found there worth it mate.

Looked at the little rosin hand press but I can't see it being any diff to the hair straighteners other than the price tag, there just 2 hot plates after all and pressure is applied the same way.

10 hours ago, MindSoup said:

The problem with e juice is that it's  a shit solvent so you can hardly get any THC to dissolve in it

Fuking hell mate I didn't realise there was solvent in the e juice, quite shocked me that did.

10 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Also it really isn't safe at all, sure smoking will give issues long term, but you can collapse a lung within just a few days of starting to vape, plus your inhaling loads of heavy metals etc. 

This is deffo making me rethink getting involved with it if that's the case.

Will try the dab rig, nothing to lose because if it's too much I'll just use it as a water pipe for the tiny might 2

There fairly cheap and so are a pair of straighteners so no big loss if it don't suit.

Appreciate the link bro.

Yeah the puffco peak is an expensive bit of kit so I doubt I'll bother incase I waste more money, just bought the TM2 and that's already not getting the use it should.

9 hours ago, Brysee said:

I found all the dab rigs and pens I tried a bit harsh but then I got a peak pro it’s expensive but with the app it’s great exact temps and toke slow bloody lovely tastes amazing 

Seems its all about getting the temp right when dabbing so that bit of kit certainly makes that easier dude

Yes there expensive alright so I will hang fire for now on that but who knows I may end up doing the same at a later date :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, highgrower said:

If your going down the e-rig route check out the divine crossing stuff over the puffco as its far better value and very similar plus any replacement parts are much cheaper eg puffco pen replacement heater over 20 quid vs coil king at under 7

Thanks for the heads up brother, the I think I'm gonna just grab a glass rig for now.

Was looking at something just like what you got..do you need an adapter to connect the TM2 to that? How much does it cool the vapour does it work well?

Have you used it for dabs too mate?

I stopped using my bong attachment for my vape. Kills the whole portable vibe of the vape and made no difference to the temperature. Actually made me cough more due to the very nature of inhaling too much in 1 go. Slow and long puffs direct from the vape work best to reduce coughing 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Revive said:

Was looking at something just like what you got..do you need an adapter to connect the TM2 to that? How much does it cool the vapour does it work well?

It works nicely with the TM2 - cools it down just a little bit but also takes the dryness out as well - other than the glass rig you just need:

https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/tinymight/products/water-tool-adapter-for-tinymight

I use it as my standard stem and dont use it with a bong until i have had a rip or two at about 4-6 and then when turning up the temps 7-8 will stick it into the bong to finish it off.

For dabbing its a little small and a bit hot, its good with the coil king/puffco pen but thats much cooler than a full on dab - as its small if you over pull you can suck a bit of water out but it pairs really well with the TM2 compared to my bigger rigs so dont need to rest it on anything and can pretty much use with one hand.

If you do get yourself a cup type banger also get a few little insert things as they are a lot easier to clean than the whole banger - im tempted with a SiC one but for £30-40 quid you can get like 8 of the quartz ones.

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Revive said:

Fuking hell mate I didn't realise there was solvent in the e juice, quite shocked me that did.

There isn't mate, water is a solvent for tea and sugar, anything you dissolve something into is a solvent. I'm not talking about hydrocarbons or alcohols or anything like that. VG is technically a sugar alcohol, but it's not the reason I'm saying it's shit. What I mean is it's crap at absorbing THC, so you can't make it very potent, so you have to consume a lot of it. The name of the game with lung health is inhale as little of anything that isn't air as possible, so a nice cool dab will always be better for your lungs than that same dab dissolved into a few ml of VG. It will also actually get you high which is a bonus. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Revive said:

Will try the dab rig,

Yeah go for it mate, a little recycler can be glorious to chuff on. R/Chinaglass is a good place to find stuff, ordering from China can take a few weeks but you can save a lot of money if your patient. Just go gently with it to start with and you'll be fine. Some people put the dab into a cold banger and then heat it up from there, or like I say get a cheap e nail. Red hot lung rippers are just for meatheads trying to look tough lol

Edited by MindSoup

4 hours ago, highgrower said:

works nicely with the TM2 - cools it down just a little bit but also takes the dryness out as well - other than the glass rig you just need:

Cool bro.. thanks for the link to the water pipe adapter :yep:

How small is that glass pipe? The 1 ive been eyeing is about 20cm tall so should be ok for dabs too i hope.

I saw the insert in yours, yeah thats gonna be much easier to keep things clean.

Good stuff dude :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

How small is that glass pipe?

Its about 20cm as well - here are some pics with the TM2 for scale:

large.tm2-waterpipe3.jpglarge.tm2-waterpipe2.jpglarge.tm2-waterpipe.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

There isn't mate, water is a solvent for tea and sugar, anything you dissolve something into is a solvent. I'm not talking about hydrocarbons or alcohols or anything like that

Well thank fuk for that.

hadn't had time to research that but it freaked me out for a second lol

I completely misunderstood what you ment.

When solvents are mentioned i think of nasty chemicals so you have educated me there dude :yep:

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Red hot lung rippers are just for meatheads trying to look tough

lol coughing your ring up certainly doesn't make you look to tough lol makes you look like a fuking chump if anything..

Yeah im always weary about getting stuff from China, like you say it takes forever to come and if any issues its another shit load of time to get it sorted out. 

I dont mind paying a bit extra by dealing with a UK based company tbh

Yeah fuk the e nail too much money for something that I might not use if it dont work out.

Into a cold banger eh? I'd imagine there would be some waste that way..I guess a little play around with heating and cooling times it could be turned in to the sweet spot

Good stuff bro :yep:

Just now, Revive said:

Into a cold banger eh?

This works well - you preload the banger and then apply heat until you see it start to bubble and put on a carb cap and away you go.

I found with inserts it works well to if you preheat the main banger and put in the cold insert and you can just watch it boil and choose when to draw.

• Like 1

Just now, highgrower said:

Its about 20cm as well - here are some pics with the TM2 for scale:

Yeah its the same.. watched lots of vids and most are doing dabs on rigs that size tbh is it uncomfortably hot doing dabs on it dude?

Looks like yours is deffo getting a bit of use, do you still get decent clouds from the TM2 through that highgrower ?

Edited by Revive

This works well - you preload the banger and then apply heat until you see it start to bubble and put on a carb cap and away you go.

I found with inserts it works well to if you preheat the main banger and put in the cold insert and you can just watch it boil and choose when to draw.

That makes sense :)

Sweet brother :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

is it uncomfortably hot doing dabs on it dude?

Its ok if you do a cold start but is a bit much if you do hot ones.

Yea i have been fairly lazy cleaning the tm2 stem and also been having a fair bit of use with the coil king pen - there is minimal amount of water so has little effect on density of the clouds.

• Like 1

there is minimal amount of water so has little effect on density of the clouds.

Sweet :)

I can see in your pic wat you was saying about the water finding its way up the mouthpiece.. the cooling unit that comes with the TM2 do you not use that anymore?