this might help the coffin?

I’ve had a bit of a ticklish throat recently,

sucked my way through multiple packs of Lockets and Covonia sweets lol

I’m not ready to give up combustion just yet :skin_up:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hole in the clouds said:

@Revive Have a look for a hash pipe and glass wand not sure if I’m allowed to post links but the one I’ve ordered is called glenn if that helps. I don’t know if it’s classed as vaping but would be similar to dabbing I guess? You heat the glass wand then put it into the bowl containing your hash. 

Yeah I know the 1 you mean dude, there designed for bubble hash I believe.. it will produce vapour but at higher temp it will be more like smoke tbh so I guess its finding the sweet spot with how hot you get the quartz wand :yep:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

Have you tried the TM2 with a water piece(with warm water) yet,

No mate I've not got around to that yet but have been eyeballing a dab rig that can be used for both but will need to purchase the TM water tool adapter to use it with the vape.

Warm water? why warm dude? I thought the idea was to cool the vapour to make it more smooth.

Mate cough sweets are part of my daily routine tbh my there rotting my teeth a eat so many.

Hopefully your tickle will soon go and you won't have to give combustion up, it's no fuking fun I won't lie but I'm deffo breathing better if nothing else.

18 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

The Gandalf's Hash Bowl Glass Pipe

Nice they do look half decent those kind of pipes, very simple and straightforward would be great for a bit of full melt dude :yep:

I think you need a lil kick up the butt to get some hash made lol that should do it for you.. its such a faff bubble, I have to really be in the mood to go down that route without the washer, that would be much easier I'm sure.

Let us know how you get on with the pipe once you have had a little play :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

Hi brother Revive , it can be a challenging time , it seems the loss or a reminder of hiw familly have hurt you/us can make it feel harsh , I can relate.

I took me over 1 year to get to a point where could chose to smoke or not , I have but its not as nice imo.

Perhaps if you like your ejuice vape why don't you look into making thc ejuice make rosin then get some wax liquidiser to get it to blend properly , easy peezy you got thc vape juice !!!!

@Shumroom Didn’t trust myself with the Gandalf one I’d break it in a week. Found a thread on another forum where they were saying the Gandalf one is cooler. Certainly looks cooler lol 

• Like 2

It’s definitely cooler ;) @Hole in the clouds 

I’ll let you know how I get on with it :) 

I just did a run of bubble recently(end of November).

large.PB300001.JPG

I’ve got loads(relatively) to press now :D 

The hash pipe will no doubt be a good reason to keep different grades separate,

to find the full melt.

It might even be what pushes me to get a set of screens :bangin:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Mate well done on the 3 weeks backy free. Been half trying for ages to do the same, halfway through a backy joint now and tbh tastes like shit!! Even a chest infection hasn't held me back from smoking 10+ a day but reading through this Made me decide it'll be my last ever one!!

Also sure there'll be a few of us in the same boat on our own over Christmas I imagine this place will be buzzing lol

• Like 4

18 hours ago, B-real said:

Perhaps if you like your ejuice vape why don't you look into making thc ejuice make rosin

Hey brother B

You make a good point here dude I think if I can make some the ejuice that will satisfy me much more.

I think i need to start doing some research into how to make this, sounds pretty simple.

I was thinking of getting a little dab rig too, there fairly cheap and if used right its still a non combustible way of consuming.

From doing a bit of reading they can produce smoke and vapour depending on the temp..maybe this will be a bit more enjoyable but im concerned my lungs may not be able to take it.

I can try and if its to much for my old lungs I can just use it as a water pipe for the tiny might 2

I'm deffo set on not going back to smoking joints ive come to far to go back now bro :yep:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eldo said:

Mate well done on the 3 weeks backy free

Thanks Eldo, im quite proud of myself as I goes but its always in my head i won't lie.

I've got 40 years of smoking joints under my belt so its a big habit to break but due to my health I need to see it through now.

I think the craving is getting less and less but there never too far from my thoughts.

I've had chest infections in the past too but continued to just carry on smoking even though I was struggling to breath.

I do feel much better since I've stopped and have noticed my sense of smell has got much better too.

I'm pleased to hear reading this has given you some inspiration to make the change, thats great news man :)

Yeah mate lots of us will be in the same boat at Christmas so I think your right :yep:

It will soon pass but im the same every year depression just starts to creep in and the loneliness is amped up but without this site it would feel so much worse im sure.

Be lucky bro :yinyang:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Shumroom said:

might even be what pushes me to get a set of screens

Not another crimbo present Shumroom :)

There deffo worth having imo :yep:

• Like 3

Crazy what we do to ourselves ain't it mate. I got a few weeks off work now so going to see how I get on with edibles, always been worried about dosing and waking up next day still mashed. Going to try and make some rosin aswell to use in my dynavap and make some e liquid

• Like 2

@Revive

Yeah the world stinks lol I found the same when I gave up tobacco! Bins, toilets, corner shops etc couldn’t stick the smell lol Cigarettes are the same used to cross the street if someone was smoking cos I couldn’t stand the smell!
6 weeks I reckon it takes for cravings to go. I’d done 4 weeks a few times but if you can get to 6 you question why you ever smoked and then that’s that. I was always put off by people saying that you crave a fag for the rest of your life but I found that’s bollocks I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to smoke a cigarette and still quite repulsed by it. Vaping is much easier to give up. 
Put on 3 stone mind! Kept weight on for years I’ve only lost it last couple years and obviously the GG has helped a lot with that.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Eldo said:

Crazy what we do to ourselves ain't it mate. I got a few weeks off work now so going to see how I get on with edibles, always been worried about dosing and waking up next day still mashed. Going to try and make some rosin aswell to use in my dynavap and make some e liquid

Yeah the edibles can deffo do that to you.

I take infused coconut oil before bed now and when I wake up in the middle of the night for a piss I'm all over the show lol

But generally by the time morning comes it's worn off enough to function.

I think the e juice would be good if it comes out decent so I'm gonna get on that 1 too :yep:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Hole in the clouds said:

Yeah the world stinks

lol its odd for sure I just keep picking up strange smells that I can't seem to put my finger on..the other day I kept thinking something was burning, I was checking around the house thinking it was electrical or something, smelt a bit like rubber.

It drove me nuts until I realised it was the hot water bottle I'd filled up to put my feet on as its fuking freezing in this flat..had that years but never smelt anything from it before lol

With the baccy/rollies I've not smoked it without weed for years now, it's grim.

It was bangers from morn till bed so I was off me ties most of the time lol

Yeah I heard my friend say he always fancied a fag when he smelt them even though he was 20 years clean..I remember years ago when I was still smoking just baccy he would stand very close to me trying to get as much of a whiff as he could..I thought he was a bit weird until he told me why lol

Do you think you put on weight because you eat more when you stop? heard that too.

Oh yeah few seasons of proper full on GG will deffo whip you into shape dude that's for sure :yep:

• Like 2