Revives bits bobs odds and sods :)

Revive

Just now, Revive said:

Do you think you put on weight because you eat more when you stop?

That was definitely my experience. Unfortunately now I'm back smoking baci again the weight isn't dropping back off lol. I'll quite again soon it's very enjoyable for about 2-3 months but once the addiction really sets in again it's just a chore, I keep wandering why I'm so angry and then realising I've forgotten to have a cig :doh:

• Like 2

Just now, MindSoup said:

That was definitely my experience. Unfortunately now I'm back smoking baci again the weight isn't dropping back off lol. I'll quite again soon it's very enjoyable for about 2-3 months but once the addiction really sets in again it's just a chore, I keep wandering why I'm so angry and then realising I've forgotten to have a cig :doh:

Why did you start back up dude?

I think the e juice vape is saving my arse  atm I do have a nicorette inhaler that takes cartridges but it don't taste great but certainly works.

Maybe a bit of GG next season will get you back to your fighting weight ;)

Edited by Revive

23 hours ago, Revive said:

Warm water? why warm dude? I thought the idea was to cool the vapour to make it more smooth.

I know it’s weird,

I’ve even got a bong(Roor) with pinches in the main stem to allow it to hold ice cubes lol

The cold air seems to cause ‘cold shock’ in my throat and triggers coughing even although it’s very cool.

Folk used to say that the coughing was getting the Cannabinoids into all the corners of the lungs????? :g:

I thought it was just me being weird until I read,

i think it was @Slippy One mention the thing about using warmer water instead,

apologies if it wasn’t you Slippy :) 

I’m staying away from the bathroom scales lollollol

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Revive said:

Why did you start back up dude?

Cos smoking is cool AF lol

Nah TBH it just crept back in, few tokes of a mates baci joint, ponce a roly when I'm  pissed down the pub etc, oh and the constant lure of the hashy spliff. I don't care what anyone says, for that first month of mixing baci and weed the effects are amazing, such a well rounded full bodied satisfaction, but like I say once the addiction sets in you lose all the pleasant sensations and are left with an unscratchable itch and a slightly shorter temper. 

TBH IME the vapes just prolong the struggle and make you more likely to go back to cigis. 4 days of feeling like shit and being a cunt to everyone cold turkey and you'll more or less be done with the physical addiction of it, it's just the psychological attachment that is left which can be a harder battle to be fair. 

Keep it up though dude, every cigi you don't smoke is a win. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

I’ve even got a bong(Roor) with pinches in the main stem to allow it to hold ice cubes

Was looking at a rig just like that earlier that holds cubes..yeah it is an odd 1 never heard about warm water before but fuk if it works it works brother..

Don't like all the coughing man it feels like my head is gonna take off and makes me very lightheaded not enjoyable 1 bit.

I'll keep the corners of my lungs clean I think lol

Perhaps slippy will slip in and share his thoughts :yep:

Did you hide the bathroom scales till after crimson mush lol

• Like 1

Just now, MindSoup said:

it just crept back in, few tokes of a mates baci joint, ponce a roly when I'm  pissed down the pub etc, oh and the constant lure of the hashy spliff.

Can easy happen I guess if your having a dabble.

I certainly won't ever be smoking straight baccy again and I'm 90% sure combustion is out of my life forever now..the vape gives me the nico hit, the only issue I'm having is I'm using it much more and going through twice as much juice but hey ho little by little and all that.

I've no other bad influences around me and don't do pubs anymore so hopefully the temptation doesn't creep in brother :yep:

• Like 2

You've just reminded me of this video, pretty informative stuff.

Yeah the nicotine vapes are so addictive it's crazy, it's basically like the crack of cigarettes lol, I used to chuff on mine pretty much constantly, still use it between cigs and joints. They make me feel awful as well, I don't even like it, but fuck me if I even misplace it for a second it's total panic mode, even with a pouch of baci on the table. 

Don't think I'll be stopping smoking any time soon, but I'll definitely be cutting out the nicotine again in the near future. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

@Revive brother do me a favour you will thank me .

DO NOT GET A DAB RIG!

That takes your breath away my lungs on the inhale/exhale feel like there spasming well atleast with the dab pens I can't imagine how strong the hit is with a bong and if your not using a E-nail your not going to get safe and stable temps , using a torch to heat It and christ 600+ c hot on your lungs mate , I would steer away if your chest isn't great it will make it decline and finish you off!!

Google wax liquidiser it's a red bottle ,Google how to make thc vape juice with it think you use 1 gram rosin/wax/shatter per 1 ml wax liquidiser then that keeps it viscous because if you didn't the wax/rosin/shatter wouldn't mix into the pg/vg

You can get pg/vg online 50/50 is good to start off , I've not added terpenes but you can get a bottle for less than 20 quid.

I think making thc ejuice is the cleanest way and keeps holding weed/hash at home down , rising press it all or make your weed into sift/hash ready to press when you need to make a fresh batch of thc vape juice.

I'd use your herb vape when u fancy a joint to satisfy your needs, it works for me , I like the idea of smoking especially when I get a new strain I still think 1 joint to see what it's like but I stopped coz I know it tastes like shit and I get higher with my vape plus u use less and it tastes better and its less harmful than smoking. 

No brained.

Get making thc vape juice !!!!

Edited by B-real

Yeah I didn’t realise it at the time but food suddenly became very important looking back yeah I was eating way too much food. 
Nicotine vaping is massively different these day all the kids hooked on these disposables that are owned by the big tobacco firms full of additives to make the nicotine more biologically available plus they use nicotine salts they just crack pipes now. I always made my own liquid just VG, flavour and nicotine liquid. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B-real said:

DO NOT GET A DAB RIG!

Appreciate the heads up brother B 

Do you think the dab pens actually produce smoke instead of vapour?

I have a small pretty cheap vape for concentrate but it doesn't really produce vapour and is quite harsh.

My thinking on getting a proper rig was that if I couldn't get on with it I could just use it as a water pipe for my tiny might.

Yeah mate I've been doing some research on making the vape juice seems there are various ways to make it too.

I take it you have already made some for yourself? how did it come out mate?

If I mixed the rosin with the wax liquidiser could that then be mixed with a flavoured ejuice that I normally buy or do you need to make your own and add my own flavours?

I don't like the sound of the artificial terpenes tbf but I'm guessing there not needed, does the flavour of the rosin come through without them?

I was looking at the e nails and like you say it seems to get the decent smooth vapour the correct temps are needed but there not cheap so my worry there would be just wasting money man.

I'd need to buy a bit more kit to make the rosin too so there's a bit to think about before I go steaming in.

What have you been vaping the the juice in just a reg refillable ejuice pen?

Appreciate the feedback brother

Be lucky :yinyang:

Hi bro I made it before , using a rosin press , I did not use the wax liquidiser I tried and failed at heating up the pg/vg and tried getting it to mix/blend together, it went clumpy .

I never did it again it was for a freind who wanted the plain pg/vg , I think iirc that you can use the wax liquidiser and rosin together into your vape juice, but it might cause problems with the coil , I dunno man.

And if you used the dab rig for your vape I'd not thought about that sounds good tbf.

The enail are expensive I had a sai mod ti bucket just always was kinda hot coz the small blob just incinerated .

I always got super high but also knew it wasn't healthy so happily reluctantly chucked it for the greater good.

Guess you could use a iron or look about for a cheap press on the Bay or Chinese sites rex T press looked cheap and OK for small amounts .

The problem with e juice is that it's  a shit solvent so you can hardly get any THC to dissolve in it, you end up having to hoon a few ml at a time, which requires a pretty hefty cloud rig. Also it really isn't safe at all, sure smoking will give issues long term, but you can collapse a lung within just a few days of starting to vape, plus your inhaling loads of heavy metals etc. 

Dab rigs on the other hand I'm a big fan of, as long as you don't go full retard with the blow torch they can be delightfully smooth and falvoursome, combined with solvent free extracts it is without a doubt the healthiest way to inhale cannabis and that's backed by science. An e nail can make things nice and precise so you can find your favourite temperature. Or just take the guess work out and get a puffco peak or one of the knock offs like a core 2.1.

0.1/0.2g of rosin or 2ml of e juice? Which one do you think your lungs would prefer to inhale several times a day. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

I found all the dab rigs and pens I tried a bit harsh but then I got a peak pro it’s expensive but with the app it’s great exact temps and toke slow bloody lovely tastes amazing 

stay away from all that e juice as mindsoup says I would rather smoke than vape all that crap 

• Like 3