Revives bits bobs odds and sods :)

Revive

Evening folks :)

I thought I better start a new thread for everything im getting up to outside of the growing season.

I've been posting stuff in my 23 diary but this is prob a better idea.

This will be a rolling diary that I can add stuff to every year :)

Its a funny time of year for us gorrillas with not much going on.

I know some of my fellow outdoor growers have a little indoor adventure to keep them ticking over but for me there's fuk all happening so I need to find things canna related to keep to keep me from having withdrawals lol

I've recently stopped smoking bangers so baccy and combustion free for about 3 weeks now :)

Its been tough I won't lie and i have almost broken a couple times when things have been tough.

Its pretty shit for me this time of year, im a real 1 man band and don't have loved ones or family to share festivities with.

I tend to hide in a cloud of smoke this time of year but as I said things have changed.

Work is almost non existent this time of year too so im pretty much stuck in the house and left to my own thoughts, never ends well that 1 as im a born worryer so its tough.

I decided to throw some time into making a few bits and bobs with the endless amount of stock thats been building up as the seasons have gone by.

So far its just been a bit of hash and infused oil but I fancy making some tinchers too just for the experience. It won't be anything to extravagant I figure I will just load some bottles of spirits with decarbed flowers and let them sit in the lockup for a good few months and see how it turns out..

Its all about eating and drinking it now for me, I bought a vape too but seem to be using that less and less as the days go by.

I feared this would happen and thats always stopped me buying anything decent but went out on a limb and got a TM2 in a black Friday deal for £255 delivered. 

I was getting on fine with it but I feel the boredom has really crept in lately.

Looks like its gonna eventually end up with the others in the cupboard before long.

40 years smoking bangers is gonna be hard to replace but I had to give up for the sake of my health.

So now im a bit at a loss I guess but im determined not to go back to them.

Even making the hash I didn't really think about consuming it now I dont smoke lol

Old habits and all that.

Well let's see how it all goes, I will be documenting things here from now on.

I've already made almost 3 ltrs of oil thats sat in the fridge and about an oz and a half of hash (dry sift) all of it has turned out pretty decent so im pleased about that.

Its what to do next that im now thinking about.

Not into solvent extractions so im pretty limited especially now combustion has been kicked to the kerb so I think tinchers will be the next thing to have a play with :)

Looking for some cheap crimbo alcohol deals atm to get the wheels in motion so watch this space :)

Hope you all have a very stoned Christmas and a fully baked new year.

Be lucky folks :yep:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

im in the same boat bored as fuck stay busy as a bee through out the growing season and now there aint much to do been doing some seed shopping I know what you mean about the vape its ok now and then but not the same as smoking I have a hard time smoking to I get to coughing so bad its not enjoyable forty years of smoking cigs and joints has taken its toll I bought a nice glass bowl recently still chokes the shit out of me so looks like edibles is the best option for me also it sucks getting old my friend 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bfehillbilly said:

I get to coughing so bad its not enjoyable forty years of smoking cigs and joints has taken its toll

We are 2 peas in a pod hillbilly..I was coughing all the way through the joint almost every puff it just ruined the whole experience tbh wheezing everytime I layed down it was driving me crazy dude :(

I miss the bangers but im gonna stay strong for the sake of my health.cant believe its been 3 weeks already, God knows how ive done it.

Edibles is the only real way now but im not getting any fun out of them and I can only eat so much..its not like a banger I can go back and forth many times before I need to make another, its kind of how I used to smoke through the day..id muller the morning 1 with my tea until it was gone but after that id roll a fattie have a bit let it go out then keep going back to it over the course of the next hour or 2

Now its murder mate..my vape e juice pen is getting caned  it feels like it never leaves my lips lol

I guess as time goes by it will become easier..would be better if I was busy but sitting at home and having nothing to do is torture bro

I refuse to be an old git but ive prob been 1 for a while now I just dont want to admit it to myself :yinyang:

• Like 2

How's she cuttin' @Revive . Hope you're feeling better.

A friend of mine used to toke joints a lot, and tobacco. He had a health scare and now turns bud into kief, then rosin or wax. Occasionally he'll have a pipe of bud but mostly makes extracts, and he even fills cartridges for his vape pens. 

Respiratory ailments ain't good, they're almost all ''serious'', strikes a bum note when you overhear nurses talking about your lungs. I've had one of mine drained, pneumonia neglected for too long, and a few short months later I'm an auld fella. It's good that you're able to inhale the vape. I find they make my throat a tad sore but what's worse is I cough for ten minutes after a few draws. Dabs of rosin only mess me up because I might puke from coughing! 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Michael Luchóg said:

How's she cuttin' @Revive .

Hey buddy hope your well..

I'm ok bro just kicking on and trying to deal with what life throws at me, thanks for asking :yep:

Yeah im doing the same with the flower now but its what to do with the kief/hash now im not smoking it.. how does your pal consume the rosin Michael?

I been decarbing after sifting and plan on just eating somehow someway.

Yeah respiratory ailments ain't no fun and my chest and lungs are fuked since covid about 18 months ago,I just haven't been the same man since, rough as old boots dude.

Ouch sorry to hear you had to have a lung drained, doesn't sound very nice that.

I'm ok with the e juice vape most of the time but the tinymight makes me cough a lot to man..I think a dab would destroy my lungs now I cant imagine id be able to handle that..eating seems the only way to consume that doesn't have any ill effects on me aside from when i take to much of course..its just doesn't satisfy me the same..its like enjoying a nice pint of beer and then swapping it for a pill that has the same effect, all the enjoyment of consumption is gone.

Hope your coughing doesn't get to out of control and you can enjoy your meds a little more real soon :)

Be lucky brother :yinyang:

Just now, Revive said:

Hey buddy hope your well..

I'm ok bro just kicking on and trying to deal with what life throws at me, thanks for asking :yep:

Yeah im doing the same with the flower now but its what to do with the kief/hash now im not smoking it.. how does your pal consume the rosin Michael?

I been decarbing after sifting and plan on just eating somehow someway.

Yeah respiratory ailments ain't no fun and my chest and lungs are fuked since covid about 18 months ago,I just haven't been the same man since, rough as old boots dude.

Ouch sorry to hear you had to have a lung drained, doesn't sound very nice that.

I'm ok with the e juice vape most of the time but the tinymight makes me cough a lot to man..I think a dab would destroy my lungs now I cant imagine id be able to handle that..eating seems the only way to consume that doesn't have any ill effects on me aside from when i take to much of course..its just doesn't satisfy me the same..its like enjoying a nice pint of beer and then swapping it for a pill that has the same effect, all the enjoyment of consumption is gone.

Hope your coughing doesn't get to out of control and you can enjoy your meds a little more real soon :)

Be lucky brother :yinyang:

Thank God for modern medicine, and anti-biotics. 

There isn't the same enjoyment in vaping compared to smoking, but some folks are able to inhale big clouds over and over without coughing. 

A puffco pen and a dabbing rig is what my friend uses, and the THC cartridges in cheapo pens. I got a few of his cartridges, and a few from Canada. They're pretty strong and stealthy when you can get stoned in public. It's just hard to enjoy them when they cause a fit of coughing.

I take a pinch of cold rosin from parchment paper and bust it into flakes with a little tobacco and a little weed. Doing my best to kill myself!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michael Luchóg said:

Doing my best to kill myself

The things we do to get baked bro.

Take it easy man try to be kind to your lungs.

You got me checking out dab rigs now, I always thought they was combustion but at the right temp its vapour right?

Making rosin will give me something else to do, getting bored outside the growing season and have plenty of stock to play around with..a small dab rig isn't expensive and it can be used as a water pipe for my TM2 if my lungs can't handle it :yep:

• Like 2

Have you tried pure joints dude? 

I quit baccy about 12 years ago, I used a vape for the first few months but then I started having a few pure one skinners, just normal sized Rizla, the type you'd make a rollie with. Now I smoke pure king-size, but I make sure I buy good quality papers, I'm currently using OCB Organic Hemp. Yes I cough but using my Mighty also makes me cough, I still use the vape but usually when I feel a bit bunged up.

On average I would say I smoke around 4 or 5 joints per day, that's if I'm at home, less if I'm out and about obviously. I also take capsules every night, usually 6 sometimes 8. I've found the capsules are also good at easing acid stomachs, sometimes when I drink coffee it really gets my stomach churning but if I pop a capsule or two it'll clear up. When I'm working at the plot I like to have a joint in my mouth, even if it's unlit, occasionally I'll light it take a few tokes and then carry on with my work, with the vape there's too much fuss.

I'm also using tincture everyday at the moment. I turned half of the Beldia Kif into tincture. I just put it into my coffee in the morning, I also put it into hot chocolate. I also tried putting a teaspoon of infused coconut oil into the hot chocolate but it sets off my gall stones due to the high fat content. 

My aim is to get cannabinoids into all my bodily systems, so I'm smoking it, vaping it, eating it and drinking it, but I think I'll draw the line at taking it intravenously.  :hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I quit baccy about 12 years ago, I used a vape for the first few months but then I started having a few pure one skinners, just normal sized Rizla, the type you'd make a rollie with. Now I smoke pure king-size, but I make sure I buy good quality papers, I'm currently using OCB Organic Hemp. Yes I cough but using my Mighty also makes me cough, I still use the vape but usually when I feel a bit bunged up.

On average I would say I smoke around 4 or 5 joints per day, that's if I'm at home, less if I'm out and about obviously. I also take capsules every night, usually 6 sometimes 8. I've found the capsules are also good at easing acid stomachs, sometimes when I drink coffee it really gets my stomach churning but if I pop a capsule or two it'll clear up. When I'm working at the plot I like to have a joint in my mouth, even if it's unlit, occasionally I'll light it take a few tokes and then carry on with my work, with the vape there's too much fuss.

I'm also using tincture everyday at the moment. I turned half of the Beldia Kif into tincture. I just put it into my coffee in the morning, I also put it into hot chocolate. I also tried putting a teaspoon of infused coconut oil into the hot chocolate but it sets off my gall stones due to the high fat content. 

My aim is to get cannabinoids into all my bodily systems, so I'm smoking it, vaping it, eating it and drinking it, but I think I'll draw the line at taking it intravenously.  :hippy:

Hi,i am interest about that capsules cuse i got the same problem with the coffe some times. How do you prepare the stuff for it?I know got machine what is loading in the capsules:bong:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Norbinyo said:

Hi,i am interest about that capsules cuse i got the same problem with the coffe some times. How do you prepare the stuff for it?I know got machine what is loading in the capsules:bong:

There's not much to it dude, decarb your flower, fill your caps and swallow simple as that really.

The decarb process you want about 110c on your oven let it pre heat break up the weed into small bits and bake it for about 30 mins :yep:

• Like 5

Just now, Revive said:

There's not much to it dude, decarb your flower, fill your caps and swallow simple as that really.

The decarb process you want about 110c on your oven let it pre heat break up the weed into small bits and bake it for about 30 mins :yep:

Thank you so much :bong:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

Many many times over the years brother but I could never really get on with them.

My lungs can't take any more combustion these days after covid wrecked my chest and lungs so I need to find other ways sadly.

Yeah I think the vape makes the majority of us cough in some way or another but it's deffo much more kind on the lungs.

I think caps are a good shout but I really quite like the infused coconut oil and eat it straight out the tub so even those seem like an unnecessary chore unless it's just to make use of the AVB

3 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

think I'll draw the line at taking it intravenously

lol I think that would be great, hook me up lol

• Like 2

@Revive Have a look for a hash pipe and glass wand not sure if I’m allowed to post links but the one I’ve ordered is called glenn if that helps. I don’t know if it’s classed as vaping but would be similar to dabbing I guess? You heat the glass wand then put it into the bowl containing your hash. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Norbinyo said:

Here's a link to a thread I made a while back

Make Your Own Decarbed Capsules Using A DIY Decarbox.                 

• Like 3