Revives bits bobs odds and sods :)

Revive

I found a super seed in some royal mazar that I just put through the screens.

Just 1 but it's the biggest seed I've ever seen, must be twice the size compared to the average..

Will I grow it, I very much doubt it as i wasn't very impressed with this cultivar, it really did lack in the resin department and gave a poor return after going through the screens..the last bit of sift I made I used half the amount and got twice the return :(

Will get some pics up later of the sift run :yep:

large.20231225_122138_TjtfgQCQ8r_VJEmYCQn2L.jpeg

• Like 3

@brock1 yo brock , fair play bro , was watching a comedian the other month , started talking about the serpant of knowledge got me interested as I'd love to meet it but my Mrs had tonput her foot down,  I lost my mind in the early terns on shrooms , but have heard dmt / lsd can re boot and unlock the mind .

I'm a bit to lightweight nowadays weed and booze is enough to get me where u need too.

Always love a read of your threads when I get on here, hats off on kicking the smoking, I'm at that dodgy age where I still feel somewhat invincible, till I cough a lung up lol

Sharp white rums are the best for tinctures I've found, Wray and nephew for certain. Had some floating round when I first got rona, ginger and lemon hot toddys for days. Was potent though, didnt know if it was my fever or those or both but I was tripping balls.

Merry Xmas btw!

• Like 1

Just now, blerie420 said:

Always love a read of your threads when I get on here, hats off on kicking the smoking, I'm at that dodgy age where I still feel somewhat invincible, till I cough a lung up

Thanks blerie, pleased you hear you enjoy my threads bro makes it much more worthwhile writing them knowing there enjoyed by others.

Yeah mate I used to feel invincible too but that fukung rona changed my life, I'm just not the same fella anymore, it's like my insides have aged 20 fucking years :(

I'm a month in now since I smoked any baccy or bangers, combustion is gone from my life thank fuk.. do I miss it, hell yeah but I had know choice but to stop :wallbash:

I know the Wray and nephew would make great tinchers but it's so fuking expensive so thought I'd just grab some cheaper stuff (rum) vodka is pretty cheap too so probably grab some of that too.

I figure a bottle of each will give me 4 bottles of tincher if I go half and half and should be able to get 1.5 oz in each bottle, we'll that's my guess anyway.

I can then just leave them in my lockup and as I'm in there most days they can get a bit of a shake..left for a few months or longer I should get something half decent.. worth a try brother :yep:

Merry crimbo to you to mucker  :)

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, B-real said:

@brock1 yo brock , fair play bro , was watching a comedian the other month , started talking about the serpant of knowledge got me interested as I'd love to meet it but my Mrs had tonput her foot down,  I lost my mind in the early terns on shrooms , but have heard dmt / lsd can re boot and unlock the mind .

I'm a bit to lightweight nowadays weed and booze is enough to get me where u need too.

I think I know the video your talking about. In all honesty DMT doesn't make me trip a lot. It like shit Salvia that lasts around 10min max. Good for topping a shroom trip for me. However I have seen a few mates take it & they are a mess talking to pictures & the walls ect. Salvia is to much to be fair but I do realise i am on it so its all good. Last time I took it I literally melted like ice cream in the sun I shit you not. It was so real I couldn't see as my forehead melted over my eyes one by one lol. I can see how shit like that can scare people but as long as u know your tripping & how powerful a trip can be your fairly safe. 

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

Thanks blerie, pleased you hear you enjoy my threads bro makes it much more worthwhile writing them knowing there enjoyed by others.

Yeah mate I used to feel invincible too but that fukung rona changed my life, I'm just not the same fella anymore, it's like my insides have aged 20 fucking years :(

I'm a month in now since I smoked any baccy or bangers, combustion is gone from my life thank fuk.. do I miss it, hell yeah but I had know choice but to stop :wallbash:

I know the Wray and nephew would make great tinchers but it's so fuking expensive so thought I'd just grab some cheaper stuff (rum) vodka is pretty cheap too so probably grab some of that too.

I figure a bottle of each will give me 4 bottles of tincher if I go half and half and should be able to get 1.5 oz in each bottle, we'll that's my guess anyway.

I can then just leave them in my lockup and as I'm in there most days they can get a bit of a shake..left for a few months or longer I should get something half decent.. worth a try brother :yep:

Merry crimbo to you to mucker  :)

Have you considered herbal blends @Revive things like mugwart & mullein are great for the lungs. You don't need to smoke them their also good in tea's ect. 

Edited by brock1
  • Like 2

Some siftmas day shenanigans ;)

Kept me busy for a few hours but it was a very poor return.

its all about the starting material no matter what way you approach it so it is what it is I guess.

Happy I had something to do rather than just sitting on me todd thinking about shit and putting myself into a dark hole so it's all good..the day is nearly over now anyway thank fuk :yep:

I've been having a bit of a play with these screens for a while now using various techniques and like most things there are many ways to get the job done its about what works best for you.

Firstly I like to dry the material out so it's nice and crispy so to do this I put the oven on very low just enough for the fan to kick in.

The weed is put onto foil and in a baking tray and left in the oven with the door open until its where I want it.

This is not a decarb process we are talking about 80c for around 10 min max

Back into kilners it goes and into the freezer for preferably 24 hours.large.20231224_162507_rqLmAGL72b_TEOBpdkz7T.jpegI was gonna run this last night but it got to late and it gave me something to jump on first thing this morning.

Out came the screens and I set them up on the kitchen counter in front of the window that I'd opened to keep everything cool.

Temps have been like 14c outside today so not ideal but with the cold air blowing across the screens I figured it would be sufficient.large.20231225_103810_cmd5kdCC8p.jpeglarge.20231225_111526_0Ig0KpLu8U_DX9hgvda0O.jpegso my method was to run this through in batches giving me enough room to work rather than dumping the lot in 1 go..I can keep the rest in the freezer then so it stays super cold

What I do is break up the buds and remove the stalks as I go..worried these may damage my screens so its a precaution more than anything.large.20231225_132213_GyE7vgLH1Z_tnLzf4IN9N.jpeglarge.20231225_120840_AiU78Vmn33_B6Ai9txU8p.jpeglarge.20231225_120830_KPARfnMB5v_IekTYMfe89.jpegeach batch gets moved around the work screen (first) for a while then placed into a bowl before repeating with a fresh batch from the freezer.

large.20231225_135140_3h2cSxeh7o_LfLi7Qot1u.jpeglarge.20231225_135158_hT8GhdOF8J_sB4GN2Cm3S.jpegthis is what I found on the second screen once that was completed.

Quite surprised there wasn't a lot more but as I've said it was really lacking in resin but did not realise that until I got to this stage.

The sift was then worked through the next 3 screens separating the contaminates as I go.

large.20231225_135639_O58k3wT155_V61Ii3Mb3m.jpeglarge.20231225_145929_IX1nmNq677_k4jQP5jt0F.jpeglarge.20231225_150857_0iTMOcg28K_WgOvWnf05s.jpeglarge.20231225_152330_qiDfAHzL8n_EVZLvvK28s.jpeglarge.20231225_152348_1XIE4OOS28_BQQl53DQ3e.jpegI then mixed the 2nd and 3rd screens together and left the final screen separate as that's the best quality.

The remains in the bowl with be decarbed later in the small hours returned to the kilners and will be used to infuse some more oil over the next couple of days.

large.20231225_160004_iqP5fvtf1U_rV43vAcE3A.jpeglarge.20231225_160234_hW75aDQ07O_oXLqaDf16C.jpeglarge.20231225_160114_xNLXGZCD8J_rAjX9nYj75.jpeglarge.20231225_160017_AZeTAVUo8G_Gxmc5u1Q3z.jpeglarge.20231225_160011_zhXQktnj3s_wvsX7faC7O.jpegprob less than 10% return but that's cool.

Was never gonna smoke that flower anyway so happy I've at least done something with it.

Will decab the sift and then use it to eat and bake with.

Not the best run in the world but better than it sitting in storage where its been for the last 14 months or so.

Will get a ltr of oil out of it too so it hasn't gone to waste :yep:

All done for today folks

Eat, drink, be merry and don't forget stay medicated.

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

22 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Have you considered herbal blends @Revive things like mugwart & mullein are great for the lungs. You don't need to smoke them their also good in tea's ect. 

Hey brock..no I haven't mate, think you mentioned it before to me when I was smoking but will look into that at some point.. anything that's gonna help my lungs I'm in dude because there in a sorry state since the rona fuked me in the arse

Thanks for the heads up bro :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

Excellent work with the screens :D 

At least it kept you busy for a while even if the return wasn’t that great :blow:

I’ll bet that material is full of non glandular trichomes rather than the glandular type and the coconut oil will still be knockout :smokin:

No I’m quite surprised that the hash doesn’t really stick to the quartz wand.

Not grating the hash,

I’m just pulling little bits off a small ball of hash I hand rolled the other day(in preparation for the pipe arriving) :oldtoker:

Atb

:yinyang:

@Revive

I overdid it a bit with the Kief the other day was melting all my lower grade stuff into oil and butter and mixing spoonfuls into the kid’s yogurts felt a bit green :) 

Try running a dehumidifier worked for me the other day I think condensation formed after it had been removed from freezer and it absorbed moisture wasn’t getting anything.

• Like 1

Been using my pipe with 73u Exo Gold bubble and I love it. Tastes lush, nice vapour and doesn’t stink out the gaff. Tickly cough rather than cough up a lung. 

large.IMG_2137.jpeg

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Excellent work with the screens

Thanks my bro :)

30 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

I’ll bet that material is full of non glandular trichomes rather than the glandular type and the coconut oil will still be knockout 

Hopefully dude, it's odd I checked it with a loupe beforehand and there seemed to be plenty, well more than what it returned :(

No drama just keeping busy..I've taped up my front door decarbed the leftovers and the hash 2 can't be waiting up all night for the cunt next door to sleep..should hold the smell enough plus the Indians next door are cooking curry so that gave me the idea just to get it done and dusted..might do another sift run when I take that back to the lockup.

35 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

No I’m quite surprised that the hash doesn’t really stick to the quartz wand.

Not grating the hash,

Yeah that's a surprise..

I wonder if grating the hash will make a diff?

It may be worth a try with a bit.

I think for it to work properly you need something close to full melt :yep:large.20231225_213733_NgcCa9Qh5S.jpeglarge.20231225_213756_Wazqk3fM3N.jpeg

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, Hole in the clouds said:

@Revive

I overdid it a bit with the Kief the other day was melting all my lower grade stuff into oil and butter and mixing spoonfuls into the kid’s yogurts felt a bit green :) 

Try running a dehumidifier worked for me the other day I think condensation formed after it had been removed from freezer and it absorbed moisture wasn’t getting anything.

I did the last lot the same way and it was fine so doubt it's that..but the sift did seem a bit clumpy this time around although it was bone dry and crispy before it got frozen. I only tip a bit on the screen then put straight back into the freezer so it isn't open very long..just a shit bit of weed I think, wasn't impressed with it at all when I grew it..there was a pink RM pheno that was lovely :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Just now, Hole in the clouds said:

Been using my pipe with 73u Exo Gold bubble and I love it. Tastes lush, nice vapour and doesn’t stink out the gaff. Tickly cough rather than cough up a lung. 

Lovely stuff mate :)

I guess a little tickle is ok rather than half your innards lol

• Like 2

Fuk it I'm on a roll so I'm gonna do another sift run with something a bit better quality..

My ren gold is a resin queen so let's see what she gives back.. 

I've decarbed the hash and leftovers from the last run and took a quick trip to the lockup to tuck it up and just grabbed a fresh jar..I've shit loads and as I'm no longer smoking bangers I may aswell start trying my best to reduce the stock into something I can eat.

I'm gonna skip the freezer step this time so let's see how this run goes :)

I'm just drying it a tiny bit more in the oven then it will be time to play..

A trip to lidl is on the cards once there open to grab another load of coconut oil to get all these leftover infused :yinyang:

large.20231225_223251_j5eFgbcj3k.jpeglarge.20231225_225100_PQFMGS2M7n.jpeglarge.20231225_225837_9rUoBYiC3V.jpeg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 5