Revives bits bobs odds and sods :)

Revive

5 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Did you have a look at the hash pipes suggested by @Hole in the clouds?

Atb

:yinyang:

Yeah bro I did, same sort of thing really those are a more updated version with a updated price tag lol

Still cheap mind..did you get yours yet Shumroom?

• Like 1

Just now, Shumroom said:

I'm expecting it to be delivered today :naughty:

Atb

:cheers:

:toot: let's us know how you get on with it dude :yep:

• Like 2

@Revive @Shumroom

Tested mine yesterday quite hard to use tbh. I did get medicated but not as much as I should have been. I don’t think I heated the wand up enough used 3 lighters in rotation to try heat it up. Well two really the one clipper is a new one and that was leaving black soot on the wand. The two I’d filled myself were clean.  I’ve got a blowtorch coming today so will have another go tonight. 

• Like 2

It's just been left at my door :blues:

With a double knock on the door,

but by the time I got there the driver had gone and a small box was lying on my doorstep.

I wouldn't have minded too much but something went pop yesterday while watering,

so it would have been nice not to have to bend all the way to the floor after having only just woken up lol :med:lol 

I haven't even opened it yet but I know from how light the box is that it must be :taz:

@Hole in the clouds I've got a couple of jet flame clippers,

as well as a gas guzzling beast that was bought for using with the Dynavap,

which doesn't get used(we've all got Vapes not being used, hiding in our cupboards somewhere lol).

Right a plan is starting to form in my brain after yesterday's medibles,

i'll get the crap I need to do done,

then I'll sit down with the pipe and quartz heating wand :sweaty:

Give me a couple or 5 hours,

just remembered I've got to fight through these crazy folks who act like shops are shut for a month lollollol 

Atb

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hole in the clouds said:

@Revive @Shumroom

Tested mine yesterday quite hard to use tbh. I did get medicated but not as much as I should have been. I don’t think I heated the wand up enough used 3 lighters in rotation to try heat it up. Well two really the one clipper is a new one and that was leaving black soot on the wand. The two I’d filled myself were clean.  I’ve got a blowtorch coming today so will have another go tonight. 

Cool man..you need something to heat it that's got a blue flame then it won't leave soot on the wand..I guess that will contaminate the vapour too and make it taste diff.. hopefully with the blow torch it will work better brother.

Let us know how you get on :yep:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

With a double knock on the door,

but by the time I got there the driver had gone and a small box was lying on my doorstep.

I hate it when they do that and normally tell them I haven't received it just to teach them a lesson so they have to send another lol

Living in a block anyone could just pick it up and walk off and they often do.

22 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

wouldn't have minded too much but something went pop yesterday while watering,

so it would have been nice not to have to bend all the way to the floor after having only just woken up lol :med:lol 

Shit dude, I hope your ok that sounds painful... that's not gonna be fun fighting through the crazy shoppers in that condition.

Hopefully it works as it should, good luck with it shum :yep: 

• Like 1

Christmas eve is the perfect time to play and should keep me busy for a while so I don't go fuking crazy with all the festive bullcrap..yep if you haven't yet realised I can't stand this time of year so why not get my head into something to keep me busy..

I've grabbed half a pound of royal mazar out of storage and will try and get it through some screens for a bit of crimbo dry sift :)

Hopefully I will have the time to get it all done so let's see what it returns..

Removed from a half pound Grove bag and put onto a baking tray in batches just to dry it a bit more.. in oven it went on untra low with the door open just to get the fan and some warm air over it for about 10 mins or so, nice and crispy now so should break up real nice.. then put into glass kilners and into the freezer they went.. once chilled I will be making my own snow lol

Fuk Christmas let the games begin :yinyang:

• Like 3

I'm with you there mate, not religious, not one for tradition, hate over eating, not big on consumer capitalism etc. Can't even politely decline to partake, people get so defensive when you say you don't like Christmas, and then get even more angry when you explain why. Well don't fucking ask me then FFS lol

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

The Gandalf hash pipe gets a big thumbs up,

because I’m too busy coughing lol

It’s excellent for a quick hit or a top up.

The jet flame clippers are empty of gas on just one heating session of the quartz dab stick,

but the triple flame jet lighter with the large gas reservoir does the business much more easily :yahoo:

It so much reminds me of hot knives :chef:lol 

Actually what’s had more use in the last 24hrs is something I hadn’t mentioned :yes:

I got another piece of glass for use with the Tinymight and the water pipe attachment(which I already had),

so the TM sits upside down in the (new)spiked j-hook ;) 

I’ll get some photos of the glassware and either stick it in my hash making thread and up here :D 

I could do without Christmas tbh,

I’ve just gotta go be polite with family for a couple of hours,

then I can get back to my life lol 

Atb

• Like 1

Just now, MindSoup said:

people get so defensive when you say you don't like Christmas, and then get even more angry when you explain why. Well don't fucking ask me then FFS

Absolutely bang on mate...Great for familys coming together so they can pretend they all like each other lol

Great for kids wrapped up in the fantasy of father Christmas, new toys gifts and something to look forward too.

Not so great for a 1 man band who is an old git that lives alone and doesn't have anyone to call family..sounds pretty sad but I'm cool with it after all its the hand I've been dealt.

I'll drink tea, get stoned, and make extracts

PERFECT ;)

• Like 6

Just now, Shumroom said:

It so much reminds me of hot knives

I figured this may be the case bro.

Not a vapour as such then??

Is it that harsh shum?

Well crimbo will soon be done mate and then the new year bollox begins, another thing that does my fuking swede in brother..drunken arseholes all over the gaff and fireworks galore but nobody has got any money lollol

It's another double 1 finger fuk off from me.

Yeah man would like to see the new bit of  glass :)

Tag me pls or just sling a pic on here :yep:

Go steady on the mince pies brother ;)

• Like 1

Hate this time of year and will have none of it...

The mrs has a string of 14 cards on the wall, all addressed to her and we've sent a grand total of zero...

...only taken most of my life to convince people to leave me the fuck out of it!!

• Like 3

It’s nowhere near as harsh as hot knives,

it is closer to a vapour than smoke and with lots of control,

but it still causes my lightweight lungs to spasm :pugwash: but I like it.

It’ll take a wee bit of practice to get good(consistent) with it,

between how long to heat the quartz and use of carb hole etc.

I haven’t had a single mincemeat pie in the last year.

I used to make my own but with puff pastry instead of that shortcrust shite lol 

The trouble is that they’re so nice fresh out of the oven :g:

i may have some mincemeat in the cupboard but I’m not going out for pastry :D 

Atb

• Like 2