First grower need help!

Norbinyo

25 minutes ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

forgot to ask a few things

what size is your tent?

pot size ?

tempature ?

humidity?

have you topped or LST or bent the main stem over ?

1.2mx1.2mx2m

Pot size 20l

Temperature between 26-27 if go under the leaf start dropping

Humidity 57-63%

I only toped one the left bottom just for try cuse besacly that is my first grow so i try it first.I was start bendig the rest 4 but had over feeding issue and cold so they stop grow  7-10 day about and as you can see the middle one stay small.

Edited by Norbinyo
  • Like 1

We all started once :yinyang:

All seems ok, Ive never done as big as 20L pots, 3x12L maxes my tent out.

out of interest where is your temperature/humidity sensor located and do you have a heat mats controling the root temps?

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

We all started once :yinyang:

All seems ok, Ive never done as big as 20L pots, 3x12L maxes my tent out.

out of interest where is your temperature/humidity sensor located and do you have a heat mats controling the root temps?

The sensor on the right middle you can see a black cabel.I not use heat mat just in a small tent.I checked the soil temp and it was ok.My tent in room under it have a carpet plus at night i take in to the the house termostat set it up 22,5c so when the temperature drop down the radiator turn on what is about max 1m far from the tent.Also i use dehumidifier 10l but it work 24/7 cuse the high humidity.

• Like 1

Photos might be a better option.

I've grown 3, 4, 5 and 6 plants in the same space/tent...yield was reasonably consistent. Less plants are easier to manage. Longer veg stage usually results in a much better yield.

Heat mats are well worth considering...big difference from ambient temps.

Just now, Zipster said:

I've grown 3, 4, 5 and 6 plants in the same space/tent...yield was reasonably consistent. Less plants are easier to manage. Longer veg stage usually results in a much better yield.

My second run is photo,i got 9 already you check diary of it,i gonna do auto cuse i got some left what i wanna taste it.But ye my plan is in a long future what like you say more small photo plant.When next year i get my house i will get other small tent.My plan is keep 2 mother(2 different strain but with about the same flower time)do 2 round of clones about 5-10 of each i am not sure i'll se after that 9, can i fit more or enough. After they go to the big tent what is 1,2x1,2x2m.

Just now, Zipster said:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/427537-new-journey-beginning-second-grow-diary/