First grower need help!

Norbinyo

2 hours ago, handysmoker said:

They look really nice ... :)

I've been using BioBizz All Mix soil .... fish ... grow ... top .... bloom nutes with good results .... I like the measurements in ML, can keep a close eye how much each plant is getting. :)

you dont know what your plants are getting though, your just adding an amount of feed per litre of water and blindly following the manufactures recommended guide - unless youve tested the mix after.

Im not saying using ML is bad or wrong, its tried and tested  and easy but its not keeping "a close eye" on anything  

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

your just adding an amount of feed per litre of water and blindly following the manufactures recommended guide

Yes I am ... but not blindly following (not a sheep) ... I am learning on how/what is good .... for me, it's a close eye, taking notes on how much I use, and it's not the same all the time.

No, don't test the mix .... it's working and for a newbie that's great, tried and tested and easy is good :)

So is plenty of knowledge ... :yep:

:bong:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, handysmoker said:

Yes I am ... but not blindly following (not a sheep) ... I am learning on how/what is good .... for me, it's a close eye, taking notes on how much I use, and it's not the same all the time.

No, don't test the mix .... it's working and for a newbie that's great, tried and tested and easy is good :)

So is plenty of knowledge ... :yep:

:bong:

The thing why i choice bio now cuse if i am not wrong i cant really over feed the plant in it and  i dont want this mistake now.But ofcurse if the plant hungry i give more or less if to much

• Like 1
Just now, Norbinyo said:

why i choice bio now cuse if i am not wrong i cant really over feed the plant

Yes, you can overfeed, even if you buy all Bio stuff ... yes it's all made to work together, but overfeeding is still possible .... I always go a little under, why I take notes. :)

• Like 1
Just now, handysmoker said:

Yes, you can overfeed, even if you buy all Bio stuff ... yes it's all made to work together, but overfeeding is still possible .... I always go a little under, why I take notes. :)

So still need to check ec and ph before feed?

• Like 1
Just now, Norbinyo said:

So still need to check ec and ph before feed?

I don't .... I check the moisture in the pot about an hour before water/feed and make judgement from there on how much water/feed I give that day.:)

• Like 1

Go easy on the nutes, 25l of decent mpc will have some nutes in it. I think you said canna, depends which one terra or terra pro has more than the other iirc :yep:

• Like 1

you dont need to ph in soil as soil is "self buffering" - it will take care of itself :yep: have a read up, its interesting but not needed to grow in soil

you can over feed with any feed but if you follow biobizz feed chart you wont go far wrong but better to under feed than over, as it can cause all sorts of problems.

There is no reason why you cant follow the feeding chart and measure the mix, noting what EC is for 1ml, 2ml etc per litre.

@handysmoker - I wanst saying your a sheep lol I was pointing out that if you dont test it, your feeding "blind" ie without actually knowing what concentrations your giving.

• Like 2
Just now, Flamedodger said:

Go easy on the nutes, 25l of decent mpc will have some nutes in it. I think you said canna, depends which one terra or terra pro has more than the other iirc :yep:

Canna pro not the pro plus

13 hours ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

@handysmoker - I wanst saying your a sheep lol I was pointing out that if you dont test it, your feeding "blind" ie without actually knowing what concentrations your giving.

Cool ... :)  I'll learn that stuff when i'm happy i got the basics under my hat ... :cowboy:

• Like 1

I am currently giving seedlings since they popped 950ppm and it will be going up in to weeks when the  C4 gets added but up till now they are fine been proper abused and they don’t give a rats ass just powering through strange because I would never normally do this to seedlings.peace Goohfy.

Edited by Goohfy
Ppm
  • Like 2

Hiya,girls are defoliated and scroged(dont laugh on my scrog thats the first time i do)looks everything fine for my eyes, they start flowering nicely only 1 left of.

:bong:large.20231126_152955.jpglarge.20231126_164846.jpglarge.20231126_164849.jpglarge.20231126_164854.jpglarge.20231126_164857.jpglarge.20231126_164858.jpglarge.20231126_164900.jpglarge.20231126_164959.jpglarge.20231126_165014.jpg

• Like 4

Hi,quick question.How can push down the ph in soil?Becuse i feeding with around 6.0-6.2ph and the runoff always about 7.0ph and that is like about 2 weeks.Plants looks ok but ye 7.0 is a bit high.Thanks

• Like 1
Just now, handysmoker said:

If plants look OK don't mess with what you got going now ... :smoke:

Ye thats why i say they looks ok so i am not worry really but yeh  interest why the soil push up the ph maybe some stuff i dont know i will read after

• Like 1