First grower need help!

Norbinyo

Hi uk420 family:cowboy:

I got some problem and i hope you guys can help to me cuse i am bit sad about that.

So few days ago i realized that my plant's have bin over feeded so i was flush till the runoff water was show 1.1ec that was about 48hours ago.First time the leaf was dropped what is ok cuse a lots water but today some of plant's edge start curving up.

I bin cut of some of the fan leaf what is demaged and place where had some.

What do you think guys what can i do now and the plant's gonna be survive? They are 4weeks and 1 day old.I learn the lesson that for sure.

Thank you and have nice day!large.20231110_090842.jpglarge.20231110_090840.jpglarge.20231110_090833.jpglarge.20231110_090735.jpglarge.20231110_090731.jpglarge.20231110_090728.jpglarge.20231110_090726.jpglarge.20231110_090721.jpglarge.20231110_090715.jpglarge.20231110_090712.jpglarge.20231110_090708.jpglarge.20231110_090705.jpg

• Like 1
Just now, GSZZ said:

Those plants look cold/hungry.

They always bin in day time between 26-27c max on the morning 25c cuse cold out side,at night between 21,5-22,5

• Like 1
Just now, Lubdub said:

How much and how often are you watering and how far and strong is the light?
They look poorly but should be okay once you get things under control.

Hiya,i add water about every 2-3days and i do about 20-39% runoff but the thing i was flush out the all becuse the runoff was 2,5-3.2 ec so i was push down to 1.1ec about 48hour ago.I thinking about the light to cuse i just change to led from cfl now they got about 60k lux maybe to much i dont know tbf

Just now, handysmoker said:

Newbie thought .... could just be the result of your overfeeding incident and may need a few days to recover, and as

@Lubdub says what's the light situation :)

Hi,thanks mate!Ye i know stupid me and the funny thing expert people always say to look out for over feed.I hope they wake up after few days cuse if i wach the paperwork it have to be start flowering about week 5-6 now they are 4week 1 day old

4 minutes ago, Norbinyo said:

Hiya,i add water about every 2-3days and i do about 20-39% runoff but the thing i was flush out the all becuse the runoff was 2,5-3.2 ec so i was push down to 1.1ec about 48hour ago.I thinking about the light to cuse i just change to led from cfl now they got about 60k lux maybe to much i dont know tbf

I think you did the right thing bringing the ec down, the symptoms could very well be the early onset of nutrient lockout.
Keep a close eye on them they should be ok. The new growth looks good, try not to over water.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Lubdub said:

I think you did the right thing bringing the ec down, the symptoms could very well be the early onset of nutrient lockout.
Keep a close eye on them they should be ok. The new growth looks good, try not to over water.

Cheers,now just a bottom of pot wet and lighter so soon be need to add water but i think i will give feed about 1.2ec cuse after the flush 1.1 so dont want to leave hungry.No i got some seeweed stuff from biobizz i will add some.

I wanna say this is temperature related, if yer lights off temps don't go above 22 id expect your pots/rootzone dip below 18°c and this is likely what's causing yer grief.

@GSZZ nailed it first reply i reckon :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

I wanna say this is temperature related, if yer lights off temps don't go above 22 id expect your pots/rootzone dip below 18°c and this is likely what's causing yer grief.

@GSZZ nailed it first reply i reckon :skin_up:

:yinyang:

Thanks,can be make cold the fresh air what is comming from the bottom window?Becuse besacly i leave open the bottom side window let fresh air in but the tent not far from the house window about 40cm.Or in the day time this not a problem?How can i messure the soil temperature, easy way?

Edited by Norbinyo
Just now, Norbinyo said:

How can i messure the soil temperature, easy way?

Buy a compost thermometer or better still, use something like an Inkbird with a heat mat. I bury a bit of water pipe in my pots and put the probe in there :yep:

• Like 2
Just now, Norbinyo said:

large.20231110_134210.jpg

That’ll do it, just not very long, maybe push it through the fabric pot near the bottom. Don’t get hung up too much about when they flower etc, autos can do a 100 days from seed, especially if they’ve had some ups and downs. What they say on seed packets about flowering times is mostly pish. :D

• Like 1