First grower need help!

Norbinyo

Just now, Flamedodger said:

That’ll do it, just not very long, maybe push it through the fabric pot near the bottom. Don’t get hung up too much about when they flower etc, autos can do a 100 days from seed, especially if they’ve had some ups and downs. What they say on seed packets about flowering times is mostly pish. :D

Thank you,i'll

Depends how much run off you have, I wouldn’t want them sat in it for hours, especially if the root zone is cold. I usually water/feed to 10-20% runoff and leave it, the plants just suck it back up. 
Just a thought, what size pots are you using? I read on here somewhere, that 11l pots are optimum for autos, if they’re a bit bigger that could be why they seem slow to flower. I’d recommend doing some photoperiods next run, much more control over flowering and cheaper on the leccy. There’s some great seeds on the site store :yep:

• Like 2

Depends how much run off you have, I wouldn’t want them sat in it for hours, especially if the root zone is cold. I usually water/feed to 10-20% runoff and leave it, the plants just suck it back up. 
Just a thought, what size pots are you using? I read on here somewhere, that 11l pots are optimum for autos, if they’re a bit bigger that could be why they seem slow to flower. I’d recommend doing some photoperiods next run, much more control over flowering and cheaper on the leccy. There’s some great seeds on the site store :yep:

I use 25l pot ,i'm not interesting now when star to flower i hope now they stay alive:george:

But i cant do the normal seed with full spectrum led or can i?What ec do you recommend now?

• Like 1
Just now, Norbinyo said:

But i cant do the normal seed with full spectrum led or can i?What ec do you recommend now?

What light are using? A decent full spectrum is great for growing pretty much anything :D I don't use ec and all that since I gave up hydro, I just increase the feed as they look hungry. Get your light on temps at 28degs and lights off 24 as other have posted and they'll grow like fuck, when I keep mine like that, my heat mat hardly comes on. Warm your water up a bit too, most peeps just add a drop of hot water in the can, stops the water/feed bringing root temps down ;) Using 25l pots depending what compost/soil mix you're using, you may have enough nutrients to last the plant at least half of its life before you even need to think about feeding, autos are very easy to overfeed ime.

Good luck they don't look too bad :yep:

• Like 3

What light are using? A decent full spectrum is great for growing pretty much anything :D I don't use ec and all that since I gave up hydro, I just increase the feed as they look hungry. Get your light on temps at 28degs and lights off 24 as other have posted and they'll grow like fuck, when I keep mine like that, my heat mat hardly comes on. Warm your water up a bit too, most peeps just add a drop of hot water in the can, stops the water/feed bringing root temps down ;) Using 25l pots depending what compost/soil mix you're using, you may have enough nutrients to last the plant at least half of its life before you even need to think about feeding, autos are very easy to overfeed ime.

Good luck they don't look too bad :yep:

I use omega black 720w fullspectrum led.Now the temp on 27 around i wasnt let it go higher so you think 28 better?I do 20/4 at momment.The soil is canna terra professional and i add sone corn pebble.Ye that was my mistake i was food to the water on the beginning, next time i will know the rules:cowboy:

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Norbinyo said:

1.2mx1.2mx2m they say it for 1.2m-1.5m

What do you have your dimmer set on? I’ve been using an app on my phone for light intensity called Photone after some recommendations on here, not sure how accurate it is, but might help :yep:

You can bleach your plants with too much light, using LED. I use 240w over half your space and I’ve managed it :D

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Flamedodger said:

What do you have your dimmer set on? I’ve been using an app on my phone for light intensity called Photone after some recommendations on here, not sure how accurate it is, but might help :yep:

You can bleach your plants with too much light, using LED. I use 240w over half your space and I’ve managed it :D

I bin take back to 600w about 2hour ago.Thanks for the info mate i'll check it

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Flamedodger said:

I got lux meter so will test the app giving the right number or not and i 'll let you know

• Like 2

Plus one vote on the cold for me.

A single thermometer doesn't always paint the perfect picture. Maybe the low area of those big pots is much colder than assumed?

If the roots get cold enough for a long enough period they kinda just slow down or in worse cases shut down completely.

Growing with hydro if anything taught me a few things about temps, including that the root zone can be much colder than the canopy even with good lighting and solid 27C temps at canopy.

Always hard to tell from a pic and a few words but if I saw that on my plants at that stage in those pots I'd first ask myself if I've oversaturated the soil and in turn got the roots stone cold over night for a few days.

• Like 2
Just now, GreenVision said:

A single thermometer doesn't always paint the perfect picture. Maybe the low area of those big pots is much colder than assumed?

If the roots get cold enough for a long enough period they kinda just slow down or in worse cases shut down completely.

Growing with hydro if anything taught me a few things about temps, including that the root zone can be much colder than the canopy even with good lighting and solid 27C temps at canopy.

Always hard to tell from a pic and a few words but if I saw that on my plants at that stage in those pots I'd first ask myself if I've oversaturated the soil and in turn got the roots stone cold over night for a few days.

I will check on the night ,today when i was check it it was 21,

• Like 2

Hello,who was vote for cold tgey won.Looks like was to cold.The problem was that the thermometer cable wasn't hang,it was attached to cable what i was push to.the soil and looking up.I get thermo meter gun and wach around in a tent and had about 4-5 c deffirence.Now i was fix the problem and the plant's looks start wake up.Thanks for everyone who answered me!Upgrade later!

17 hours ago, GreenVision said:

I will check on the night ,today when i was check it it was 21,

• Like 2

Hiya,some upgrade from the lady's :cowboy:

They looks fine now after the to much feed and cold.I just hope now they stay in veg for minimum 2 weeks and growing a bit more before flower stage.I see on the first 2 plant have a pistils all ready.large.20231113_090722.jpglarge.20231113_090726.jpglarge.20231113_090731.jpglarge.20231113_090736.jpglarge.20231113_090738.jpglarge.20231113_090741.jpglarge.20231113_090744.jpglarge.20231113_090748.jpglarge.20231113_090753.jpglarge.20231113_090759.jpglarge.20231113_090802.jpglarge.20231113_090805.jpglarge.20231113_090810.jpglarge.20231113_090821.jpglarge.20231113_090836.jpg