First grower need help!

Norbinyo

Just now, handysmoker said:

Very nice looking :yep:

Keep doing what you're doing, it's working :skin_up:

Thank you sir,i am happy to they still alive and i wasn't kill them.Specialy the front left really nice i bin toped after 8 note and looks working.Question about soil.When i do feeding ec is 1.2 and the runoff water ec is about 1.8 after that i try feed them with 0.8ec and a runoff was about 1.2ec.So its mean the soil still holding some nutriment and thats why happen this?Or the soil mixed with pebble about 30% and the pebble blow up and holding the nutriment?

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Norbinyo said:

Question about soil

Sorry, can't help with soil questions .... especially all those EC numbers. :mellow:

I like simple .... All Mix Bio Buzz compost and Bio Buzz nutes ... 10ltr pots ... 1ltr of water a day with nutes and things are going well for me.:yep:

At the moment, lights are my thing ... :)

• Like 1
Just now, handysmoker said:

Sorry, can't help with soil questions .... especially all those EC numbers. :mellow:

I like simple .... All Mix Bio Buzz compost and Bio Buzz nutes ... 10ltr pots ... 1ltr of water a day with nutes and things are going well for me.:yep:

At the moment, lights are my thing ... :)

Maybe a stupid question,but my freind say and some website growing in bio make less quantity but better taste and quality?Is that true?

Just now, Norbinyo said:

growing in bio make less quantity but better taste and quality?Is that true?

No idea mate ... not heard anything here about it. I'm sure there are better nutes that give better results, As a newbie to modern growing styles and methods, getting soil and nutes made for each other seems to make sense for me.:)

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, handysmoker said:

No idea mate ... not heard anything here about it. I'm sure there are better nutes that give better results, As a newbie to modern growing styles and methods, getting soil and nutes made for each other seems to make sense for me.:)

Maybe for next run i will try like 2 in normal soil 2 in bio soil.I gonna do next just 4 plant i think it should enough in 1.2x1.2.I thinking about try oxypot(dwc) as well cuse i thinking about holiday or just if i need to go some where for few days.So my idea was 2 go to soil 2 oxypot but maybe i try bio stuff first cuse i think need me more experience about how plant growing,sign of any problem etc...I just confuse about that feeding at moment cuse not the same ec comme out what is going in.

Oh yeh for the next run seeds on way.

Gonna be 2 super critical from GH and 2 lemongrass from anesia both auto

Edited by Norbinyo
  • Like 1

Looking sweet mate, I’d recommend some LST, open up bud sites. I’ve played about with autos in my veg cab, they don’t like topping too much ime, best results were bending the whole plant over…..but very gently. Topping adds to flower time. 
Some folk just adjust leaves and some get the wire out and do some bending. It also helps keep flowering height down :yep:

• Like 3
Just now, Flamedodger said:

Looking sweet mate, I’d recommend some LST, open up bud sites. I’ve played about with autos in my veg cab, they don’t like topping too much ime, best results were bending the whole plant over…..but very gently. Topping adds to flower time. 
Some folk just adjust leaves and some get the wire out and do some bending. It also helps keep flowering height down :yep:

Thanks,ye i was do bending before my accident(over feed and cold) the bottom right stay like that.I only top one of it just for try,i will do scrog just i waiting a bit till the 3 small grow a bit more.But tomorrow i will pull down some branch and when it start flowering i will cut off some fan leaf.I just leave them in a last few days do some recovery.

• Like 1
On 13/11/2023 at 9:55 AM, Norbinyo said:

Question about soil.When i do feeding ec is 1.2 and the runoff water ec is about 1.8 after that i try feed them with 0.8ec and a runoff was about 1.2ec

When growing in soil you really dont need to worry about EC buddy.. Leave that for Hydro and Coco growers :sorry:

• Like 2
Just now, latitude54 said:

When growing in soil you really dont need to worry about EC buddy.. Leave that for Hydro and Coco growers :sorry:

Thanks mate:skin_up:Thats why i will try now bio stuff i just get yesterday biobizz stuff i just waiting for a seed's now.

• Like 2

at 5 weeks you should see some flowers forming soon :yep: keep an eye out for the little white "hairs"

As for the EC soil question - if your putting in 1.2 and run off is 1.8 , your basically feeding more than they are using, so the fertiliser is building up in the soil.

At next feed/watering use the 0.8 EC feed solution again and see what the run off is ,  if the difference is reduced i.e. it is less than  the previous 1.2 EC, your starting to use up the excess fert in the soil.

be aware that biobizz needs veg + bloom feed in flower, not just bloom

oh and EC/TDS really helps getting a handle on your feed and what the plant is getting and using (maybe Im wierd but I like to know what Im giving them rather than 2ml of this or that 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

at 5 weeks you should see some flowers forming soon :yep: keep an eye out for the little white "hairs"

As for the EC soil question - if your putting in 1.2 and run off is 1.8 , your basically feeding more than they are using, so the fertiliser is building up in the soil.

At next feed/watering use the 0.8 EC feed solution again and see what the run off is ,  if the difference is reduced i.e. it is less than  the previous 1.2 EC, your starting to use up the excess fert in the soil.

be aware that biobizz needs veg + bloom feed in flower, not just bloom

oh and EC/TDS really helps getting a handle on your feed and what the plant is getting and using (maybe Im wierd but I like to know what Im giving them rather than 2ml of this or that 

Thank you so much sir!Ye i though the same about that ec/ph thing i still give to them that 0.8 cuse looks still enough. I check few video about biobizz product from them and yes the guy told the same need to use together the veg and bloom.I got nutrient schedule so i think i will fallow that .

• Like 1

They look really nice ... :)

I've been using BioBizz All Mix soil .... fish ... grow ... top .... bloom nutes with good results .... I like the measurements in ML, can keep a close eye how much each plant is getting. :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, handysmoker said:

They look really nice ... :)

I've been using BioBizz All Mix soil .... fish ... grow ... top .... bloom nutes with good results .... I like the measurements in ML, can keep a close eye how much each plant is getting. :)

I start my second grow so if you got time in future check the diary from it.:cowboy:

• Like 1