Small setup

mani

6 minutes ago, mani said:

Not sure which tent to go for DR90 R3 (90 x 90 x 185 cm) Secret Jardin Dark Room Tent or

Cloudlab 733, Advance Grow Tent 3X3

I'm out.

@KC will do mate! I used their soil too which I thought was decent but the house and garden batshit works best with my water and came across the algae range, so thought I'd give it a whirl.

I'll let you know in a few weeks how they react to it as I've just flipped the girls a few days ago.

@mani either or for the tents I'd say. I haven't seen the AC tents but the SJ I've seen where decent builds, no light leaks and that. 

• Like 2

I think he bought two :g:

I did ask him myself awhile back, but I can't remember fully what he said tbh, so be interested on the feedback too as I've been eying up one for ages, the plate to hold the Controller and the duct hole positions are all in conveniently placed for my location.

I can't help but think everytime I can get one more grow out of my holy tent lol

Edited by Military Grade
missed a word
  • Like 2

I`m looking to start off this week maybe? I have a quick question I would like to start my seedlings in a small cupboard for now I would like to use this space for clone cuttings would this light be OK for this? from amazon

Sondiko Grow Light, 4 Heads Timing 80 LED 9 Dimmable Levels Plant Grow Lights for Indoor Plants with Adjustable Gooseneck, 3 9 12H Timer, 3 Switch Modes

I will pick up the main light The MIGRO ARAY 3 and tent in about two weeks time 

Edited by mani

@Shumroom @Military Grade @mani

I've got the 90x90, can't remember the model number. It's good thick material, the zips are fairly rugged. I've probably opened the door flap at least twice a day for over a year and no issues. If you're using the AC controller 67 or 69, it has a handy flap to hang it from on the front of the tent. The floor insert is the same material as the tent itself. No light leaks that I can see. I don't regret this purchase

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mani said:

I`m looking to start off this week maybe? I have a quick question I would like to start my seedlings in a small cupboard for now I would like to use this space for clone cuttings would this light be OK for this? from amazon

Sondiko Grow Light, 4 Heads Timing 80 LED 9 Dimmable Levels Plant Grow Lights for Indoor Plants with Adjustable Gooseneck, 3 9 12H Timer, 3 Switch Modes

I will pick up the main light The MIGRO ARAY 3 and tent in about two weeks time 

Or would this one be any good.

Wolezek Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Full Spectrum LED Plant Light, 6000K/3000K/660nm 2-Head Growing Lamp with Clip, Auto ON & Off Timer 6/12/16H, 3 Modes, 10-Level Dimmable, Use for Indoor Growth

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

@Shumroom @Military Grade @mani

I've got the 90x90, can't remember the model number. It's good thick material, the zips are fairly rugged. I've probably opened the door flap at least twice a day for over a year and no issues. If you're using the AC controller 67 or 69, it has a handy flap to hang it from on the front of the tent. The floor insert is the same material as the tent itself. No light leaks that I can see. I don't regret this purchase

46 minutes ago, mani said:

I may go for the Jardin as I have found it on ebay for £90.00 90x90x180

Edited by mani

Yeah the 

WOLEZEK Plant Light,

Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, 80 LEDs Led Grow Light 3000K 5000K 660nm Full Spectrum,

10 Dimming Level & 4 Heads Grow Lamp with Timer,

3 Switch Mode for Seedlings and Succulents…

appears to be the better option for colour spectrum for vegging etc :thumsup:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

That wolezek timer only does 12hr max lol so not so good for vegging imho. 

The Wolezek says 16hrs, it's the Sondiko that only goes upto 12hrs lol

• Like 2

Is this mars fan system

As good as

AC Infinity 4 Inch Grow Combo

Mars Hydro comes in at £70.00 cheaper.

Edited by lildaveham
Removed link

You shouldn't be posting linkys in threads, @mani, it's against the rules.

That website looks well dodgy to me, is making my Spidey senses tingle.

And a very quick search uncovered this...

large.marshydro.JPG

I'm pretty sure other folks have previously sung the praises of AC kit.

You pays ya money and takes ya choice.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

Edited by Zipster
Spelling

20 hours ago, Zipster said:

You shouldn't be posting linkys in threads, @mani, it's against the rules.

That website looks well dodgy to me, is making my Spidey senses tingle.

And a very quick search uncovered this...

large.marshydro.JPG

I'm pretty sure other folks have previously sung the praises of AC kit.

You pays ya money and takes ya choice.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

Sorry mate didn’t mean to post a link.