Small setup

mani

The P Series doesn't have as good coverage for a 60x60 as the XS1500 Pro does :yep:

Is that the size tent you've decided on?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, mani said:

so you are recommending Viparspectra P1000 instead of  Viparspectra XS1500 Pro

Get the XS1500 Pro! That's assuming you are getting the 60x60x160.

• Like 3

Just now, mani said:

Hi Military Grade

I`m looking at a 90x90x140 grow tent to go with the  XS1500 Pro light

A tent that wide you're better off going with a bar design light then you can cover it with a single light

• Like 3

We are going around in circles here, lol.

The XS1500 Pro for the 60x60 (like I just said)

You would need a more powerful light for 90x90 (I gave a link to 90x90 light reviews in my first post)

• Like 2

@mani The XS1500 Pro is pretty much designed for a 60x60 due to how it's lens focuses the light over a 60x60 area, you could raise the light and run it in a 70x70.

As shown in the video i posted there is only a 10% different from the center to the far coners in PPFD in a 60x60, Even traditional bar design lights can't achieve then due to over lapping light making the centre way higher than the edges, this means if you turn the bar light down to get the right PPFD in the center then this greatly reduces the PPFD at the edges, something you don't have to worry about with the lens on the XS1500 Pro.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, mani said:

Full flower so you are recommending Viparspectra P1000 instead of  Viparspectra XS1500 Pro

Oh no .... I'd go with the XS .... I got an excellent deal which clinched it for me for the P1000, then later a good deal on the P600 ... now they're in the same tent and giving great coverage .... once your money has been spent, you're committed. My next light will be something different

• Like 1

On 15/10/2023 at 7:38 PM, Satchitananda said:

I think you would want a 60cmx60cm tent at the smallest or maybe a 90cmx90cm for a bit more room, four in a 60x60 is a bit tight so I would go with a 90x90 (3 foot x3 foot) if I was starting out now. This is a very good review of LED's for that size tent

https://migrolight.com/blogs/grow-light-reviews/the-best-grow-light-for-a-3-x-3-or-1m-x-1m-grow-tent-2022

I don't know which tent is best, Secret Jardin or Budbox maybe?

Which tent 60x60 or 90x90?

Edited by mani

Just now, Shumroom said:

For a 90 x 90 I’d consider something like the Lumatek Ats300W :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

Very expensive light would the XS1500 Pro be ok with a 80x80x160 tent.