mani

I just chopped one of these the other day:

https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/product/zkittzo/

The yeild seems to be very good,

although I never weigh my harvest,

but I can tell by how many jars it gives me,

i've got 3 x 3l jars so far but I've still got a little trimming to do on some,

so there might be another single 2l jar :D 

I've had a cheeky taste of her and she's nice and fruity due to the Zkittles parent,

with a good bit of funk from the Skunk parent :yep:

No dramas,

managable stretch,

able to take a decent strength of feed without complaining :) 

I ditched compost in favour of coco recently so I can't advise on which one to use.

But it's good to have a small bag of seed and cutting compost for them starting,

as this has very little nutrients so it won't burn your delicate babies.

I've seen a few folk using Plagron Batmix and Tropic mix(if you can still get it).

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Lemon Drizzle, very vigorous and easy to grow, I've seen quite a few grown out now, always good results, big yields of delicious lemony goodness. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

I can recommend Intense Nutrients Organix range,

their Dirt range is good too :headbang:

Get some root promoting product such as Biobizz Root Juice.

Atb

• Like 3

+1 for intense, I've only used that or biobizz in soil, both are good.

For soil I'd recommend house and garden batmix. It's a little cheaper than others at £10 a bag and it seems to have much better texture and isn't full of shit like I've found in others and my plants are happier in it :thumsup:

While there's a few people in here, has anyone tried plagron algae organic range? I've got a bottle of bloom here to use next but haven't seen anyone use it.

• Like 2

If you’re looking at getting the Intense Nutrients Dirt Grow and Bloom,

then I’d recommend their Foundation which is a root promoter like the Root Juice I mentioned earlier :) 

Atb

• Like 1

Just now, Shumroom said:

If you’re looking at getting the Intense Nutrients Dirt Grow and Bloom,

then I’d recommend their Foundation which is a root promoter like the Root Juice I mentioned earlier :) 

Atb

So I need to buy

Intense Nutrients Foundation Root Stimulant

Along with Intense Nutrients Dirt Grow and Bloom.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shaggy1 said:

has anyone tried plagron algae organic range?

No but if you do then please let us all know how they go. They look like a decent price, might pick some up myself next time I'm down the growshop. The composts are decent enough so I'd happily try their nutrients.

edit - @mani Yes you don't need to buy any more than those 3 bottles, if you goto a growshop they might try and sell you more but refuse, it's all pointless shit. If you can't find Intense then just buy Canna

Terra Vega

Terra Flores

Rhizotonic

I've tried Intense, they were fine but Canna are just as good imo and they're easily available.

Edited by KC
  • Like 3

Also not needed but recommend is Fulvic Acid to improve nutrition uptake :yep:

Edited by Military Grade

26 minutes ago, KC said:

No but if you do then please let us all know how they go. They look like a decent price, might pick some up myself next time I'm down the growshop. The composts are decent enough so I'd happily try their nutrients.

edit - @mani Yes you don't need to buy any more than those 3 bottles, if you goto a growshop they might try and sell you more but refuse, it's all pointless shit. If you can't find Intense then just buy Canna

Terra Vega

Terra Flores

Rhizotonic

I've tried Intense, they were fine but Canna are just as good imo and they're easily available.

+1 for Canna, and especially Rhizotonic

However, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Learn to walk first. Keep it simple. You'll get a decent smoke. And progressive grows will get better. Concentrate on getting the environment right...temps, RH, ph, and the rest will come to you. Don't fill your head with too much info straight off.

You'll be good, don't stress. It's a weed. It ain't hard.

Maximising your grow space is where the tricks come in. Like tuning a car's ECU, but you need the basics in place before you can progress.

I`m going to hold out until Black Friday do you guys think the MIGRO ARAY 3 will drop in price as the cheapest I have seen it is on the Migro website £219.00 with free shipping.