Small setup

mani

6 minutes ago, mani said:

Sorry mate

Welcome to the site and dont sweat it too much, we dont allow links to amazon and such. Just name the product and im sure folks will search it so no need to link.

Have a read of the guidelines so you know what you can and cant do and im sure folks will be able to help.

Cheers.

:yinyang:

• Like 4

I have made up my mind I`m going for the 80x80x160 tent and VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light thanks everyone for your help.

Edited by mani

"We learn more from our failures, than from our successes"...someone educated and successful said that, can't remember who.

First grow's always the hardest, unknown territory, but each subsequent one will improve.

Every site is unique, and needs a little knowledge and tinkering with to max it out.

Listen to @handysmoker, he'll help you along.

And @Satchitananda knows his stuff, as do most of the other regular posters.

2 hours ago, mani said:

I have made up my mind I`m going for the 80x80x160 tent and VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light thanks everyone for your help.

The XS1500 PRO has a lens focused coverage for a 60x60.

The two lights @Shumroom and @Satchitananda  recommend are the two I would have recommend, Both great options. I'd probably get the Migro myself if I had a bigger tent.

• Like 4

On 15/10/2023 at 7:52 PM, mani said:

is there anything cheaper as I`m on a tight budget.

You could get a reasonably cheap 400W HPS light with a magnetic ballast and contactor to use for the first year or whatever,

while you save for an LED :yep:

The most important equipment to have to begin with is the tent and the extraction system including carbon filter :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 5

@mani

A Lot of advice here, hey ..... @Satchitananda  is right a 60x60 would be much better for the XP1500 and you because you'll end up with a better crop since the light will get into the corners of the tent :). I got 2 plants in my 60x60 and I reckon I might get 3 in next time.

Now that I got the P1000 and P600 working together ... (kinda close to the XP1500) .... my light coverage is now full side to side and maintaining the correct lighting needs for the plants has been easy .... and they look beautiful now.:yep:

Right tool for the right job. :yep:

Might have to look into getting one for my tent now....:unsure:

Edited by handysmoker

3 hours ago, Shumroom said:

reasonably cheap 400W HPS

If you’re happy to get a reflector from here a bulb from there and a ballast from over yonder you’d get lit up for less than £60. Have a good browse. Lots of sales out there for reflectors and bulbs. Although used there’s always tons of used ballasts on fleabay. God knows if my led goes I’m going cheap and cheerful

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Satchitananda said:

That light isn't powerful enough for that tent. This light would be good, it's suitable for 90x90 but would be good in an 80x80 too

https://migrolight.com/collections/led-grow-lights/products/migro-aray-3-270w

So with this  MIGRO ARAY 3 | 250W led light will work well with a 90x90x160 tent thanks for the advice Satchitananda.

I`m going to buy MIGRO ARAY 3 | 250W light and a 90x90x160 tent thanks everyone 

• Like 4