Limited Edition Tangy Tree

RUFUS HOUND

The little one is still hanging on and is growing, all be it slowly. 

large.644e459bae01d_TT3day6.jpg

The other 2 TT are coming along nicely

large.644e45ac1bc5f_TT1day6.jpglarge.644e45b9c610d_TT2day6.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, hope you had a nice long weekend.:smokin:

Mine hasnt been the best as old dear is in hospital with a blood infection and delirium, still shes on the road to recovery and in the best place.

It pisses me off as the care home just arent keeping tabs on their residents. I spotted a change in her behavior 2 weeks ago, i had to get a sample organised but it came back negative (only after chasing it myself after a week). After another week of telling them she isnt right but them doing anything proactive, eventually one of the agency staff who was filling in, called an ambulance. I spent 12 hours in an urgent assessment unit bed (thank god we got there before the night time walking wounded started arriving)  trying to keep a delirious woman calm, while we waited to be seen.

As you can imagine it was very stressful for all involved.

dont get me wrong, the problem isnt the staff,  who are underpaid and therefore understaffed (nobody wants to do it for min wage) and undervalued (see min wage) but the its the age old problem of business's never ending pursuit of maximizing profits that is at the very root to social/ healthcare crisis 

• Like 2

Nail on the head moment mate. The Mrs and the MiL both work in that field and you can see their love for the job wavering under the pressure of profits.

Hope your dears all good now!

• Like 2

Thanks mate, shes getting there, just hope the hospital doesnt try to discharge her while she still got delrium (they did last time) - apparently its not something that would prevent discharge WTF.:taz:

• Like 2

The TT sick girl now looks good an healthy and is starting to get a little bigger - shes a good 2 weeks behind the others (size wise.

Time to visit the old girl - I will post some photos later on.

• Like 3

How's she looking now, mate? Mine's got super-sized, super-serrated leaves. Haven't seen leaves quite like them, although I haven't exactly grown loads of weed lol Hope your girl is growing well :D 

• Like 1

@Gaijin hiya bud, sorry been really busy with the old dear in and out of hospital. 

All 3 are doing well, the sick girl has shrugged it off her poor start and is starting to beef up a bit - if only in a small way.

Ive dunked 3x Tangy fritter to join the Tangy trees later on.

anyhow heres a pic from a few days ago - just on plain water with 2ml of seaweed under 35W led givving approx 300 ppfd

I will be potting them up this week - well maybe the 2 big uns  

large.64662030b7299_TTday21.jpg

• Like 4

If it was me,

I’d pot up the largest one but give both the other two time to root out the pot a bit more before transplantation :) 

Do you spray at lights off?

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

@Gaijin cheers mate, shes on some 2 part super antibiotics, so fingers crossed. Apparently not sick enough to stay in hospital.

@Shumroom - I was 50/50 on that second one, so I'll hold off with her. I was being a little too keen - bad rufus in your bed 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 4

Ive potted up the big un into a 3L deep rose pot (to see if it helps rooting out) if it works I might get a set of 7L ones

The tangy fritter are now all above ground so I might as well add them to this diary.

large.646a47e35d33b_TT3Ldeeppot.jpglarge.6467f165eba16_TangyFitterseeds.jpg

• Like 4

I definitely prefer deeper pots over shallow ones ;) 

Good luck with the Tangy Fritters,

i grabbed a pack of those from Seedstockers when I was replacing some of the seeds I liked off lol

So I'm looking forward to see how they do for you.

Atb

• Like 2

a quick pic of the tangy tree seedlings  

large.646c04b0f0b88_Tangyfritterday1.jpg

They have been moved into the veg tent, under the canopy of the Joshua

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 4

On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 7:33 PM, Shumroom said:

I definitely prefer deeper pots over shallow ones ;) 

Good luck with the Tangy Fritters,

i grabbed a pack of those from Seedstockers when I was replacing some of the seeds I liked off lol

So I'm looking forward to see how they do for you.

Atb

I presume that ment " killed off" - what happened

Can I ask what was the mand panties like to grow - is it a light heavy feeder 

Im thinking about vegging these tangy strains a bit longer this time and allow them to put on a bit more growth, as the TBL cuts were pitiful and needed topping more.

• Like 2

Ucking autocorrect lol

Yes I did mean Killed off :( 

My light intensity wasn’t suitable for youngsters and older plants.

Atb

• Like 2