Limited Edition Tangy Tree

RUFUS HOUND

How do :hi:

As I have an unexpected gap between grows,  I've decided to pop 3 of the limited edition tangy tree kindly donated by @Seedstockers-Mark Many thanks as always :notworthy:

I soaked them in a glass of warm water for 24 hours (they all had sunk when I checked them) then put them between 2 damp cotton wool pads in a plastic tub.

They are big ol seeds, hopefully that will translate to big ol plants lol

All 3 have tails sprouting after 48 hours, so no germing issues with the tangy tree like some have had with others in the limited edition range.

• Like 16

All the very best with them mate :yep:        they do look interesting  ,  will be following along to see it play out mate :george:  

• Like 2

Just now, OldFord said:

All the very best with them mate :yep:        they do look interesting  ,  will be following along to see it play out mate :george:  

Atb. can't wait to see them in full flower

• Like 3

thanks for the support guys 

Heres the write up from ss site

Tangy Tree seeds

The Seedstockers team has developed this strain to obtain an amazing combination of bold flavours and effects which are highly suited to most users. We started with Lemon Tree, a well-balanced, prize-winning hybrid derived from two marijuana classics (Lemon Skunk and Sour Diesel). We then brought her face to face with Mandarin Panties, a great candidate to be the winner of many cannabis cups due to her original mandarin taste and her mega-resinous buds.

Tangy Tree takes on the ultra-powerful notes of her lineage, mixing spicy lemon and fragrant Skunk to create a taste and aroma which are like a love-hate relationship… A deep lemony scent with an earthy and diesel background that anticipates a tempting tropical flavour, as if you were drinking a lemon margarita cocktail. And, to top it all off, this is a really potent strain that delivers a euphoric high which affects both body and mind quickly and forcefully.

Tangy Tree produces round olive-green buds covered in a layer of amber hairy pistils and tiny shiny trichomes. This plant grows as high as 1.5 - 1.8 metres indoors, with a total yield of up to 500 g/m². Outdoors, she thrives in Mediterranean climates, where she can reach a height of 2 metres. Those who enjoy growing their own strains at home definitely must try Tangy Tree… Having a bunch of her buds at hand sounds like a great plan at any time!

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 2

Heres a photo of the TT seeds sprouting after 48hrs - they were all popped into 1 litre pots with a dome covering them till they break ground.

large.6443d239e20f4_TTpacket.jpglarge.6443d245877d8_TTspourts.jpg

• Like 6

a quick update - all 3 tangy tree seeds have now broken the surface.

They have been sat on a floor tile, on top of a heat mat in the kitchen to sprout, covered with dome until they brake the surface.

The last to sprout still hasnt opened its leaves yet, so gave I gave it a spray and put the dome over till they do.

large.644670a15c4ae_TT1sprout.jpglarge.644670b05ca0a_TT2sprout.jpglarge.644670c055623_TT3sprout.jpg

• Like 5

The third one looks like it might still have the membrane from the seed on it, 

that's why it isn't opening perhaps. 

It's worth checking out :yep:

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 4

@Shumroom I was thinking that, looking at the club shape, so I gave her a spray with water and put the dome back on.

today the leaves have separated :thumsup: so all 3 have been moved into the 60x60 veg tent, under my 40W 6500K led  light.

Just went to check on them and the last little girl had flopped over - didnt look like damping off so may the fan was blowing on it ?

anyway I propped it up on a bit of garden wire to get it off the compost and hid her under the 3L brocklings.

fingers crossed but I be surprised if she pulls through. :crybaby: 

• Like 3

Ive been up for another check on the poorly girl and she's still hanging on in there,in fact shes sprounting 2 true leaves - like 2 fingers upto the world.

The other 2 are going great guns and are about 2 inch tall already.

large.644b15d770ed9_TT3sick.jpg

Tangy tree at front with the sick girl hid at the rear

large.644b15f976c49_TT23andOHB.jpg

• Like 7