Limited Edition Tangy Tree

RUFUS HOUND

Tangy Fitter in 7L pots settling into the big tent  

Going to run these on 18hrs for a few more days before flipping to 12 / 12

ppfd 600 = 35 dli (lights as high as they go)

Air temp = 26.5'C (inkbird controlling 600W Oil rad)

Feed = 4ml Tom food + 2ml seaweed approx 1000ppm per litre)

large.6522f4e4a4fb7_tangyfritterveg1.jpg

• Like 4

Ive flattened the canopy out with the help of some big holed netting - holes are way too big but it helps keep the canopy down to an extent.

I wil keep them under the net for a few days under 18/6 then flip on friday'ish

large.65232dbdd2bf6_tangyfritterbigtent.jpg

• Like 4

Looking laaaaaavly mate. Deep pots are a winner init?! Same Principle as the pot noodles we did, can't remember who it was that said it but deeper pots means better gas exchange apparently, I think with weed being a...well, weed, they like to burrow with the roots too. Got my eyes crossed for ya with these lovely ladies

• Like 1

I think it was me a while back - I had read about deep pots water table being lower, allowing for more air exchange above - that was the gist of it anyways.

I dont think they are drinking enough at the moment, as only 1L every couple of days in 7L pot, with the  better air flow, higher temps, more light, this should increase the transpiration and growth so that should pick up in a couple of days.

• Like 1

Ive collected about 15 seeds so far, they must of hermied on me - possibly down to stress when they went dry for a few hours.

Question for the breeders - Will these seeds from these fems, also be fems or would they be regs. no idea if they self pollinated 

Back to the tangy fritter girls - these have been vegging under 18hrs for that last week and were flipped to 12/12 last night.

The TF growth looks like they have re-vegged, sprouting from everywhere, come to think of it, I may have had them under 12/12 for the first day before I sorted out the timer.

Schoolboy error but might produce more buds in the long run - accidental experiment, we will see how they turn out.

Ive feed twice now at 1000ppm with chempak no.8 (low N2) no signs of leaf burn, so seem to be handling the high ppm ok.

I will use just plain water + epsom for next water to avoid getting nutrient  build up that Ive suffered from in the past. 

heres a photo from last weekend - I will get a close up of all the gnarly growth this coming weekend.

running at 28'C set point on inkbird until I figure out how to program dual temps. Ive done a little digging on the interweb and found some settings so I'll give these a try out tonight.

large.652fdf0109dcf_tfveg.jpg

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 2

Let us know how you get on with setting lights on and off temperature :yep:

I've been doing the same as yourself in my Secret Jardin,

i left it at 26C and let the heat of the lights take over from there :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

ta very much @OldFord - Ive been experimenting but Ive got to tweek it and sort that background out.

heres a pic of the re-vegging that appears to be going on all over.

large.653536316c42f_tangyfritterreveg.jpg

photos from last night after I spent an hour untangling the new  "growth" 

large.653535d776627_TFday7flowerabove.jpglarge.653535bcc99d0_TFday7flowerfront.jpg

• Like 3

This is the only style of indoor that floats ones boat :yep:          Yours a looking very nice sir :george:

I love the patience and having to forward think the scrog and how one fills it most effectively.

• Like 2

@OldFord its a bit of a lazy mans scrog, the net has 4 inch holes in it but it helps keep things flatish, so the other the other growth has time to come up, It doesnt provide any support.

Forget if I mentioned it but this is day 7 of flower :hippy: for the tangy fritter, more for me than others lol

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 2

Ive been getting lazy and need to buck my ideas up so here are some stats

Lights on 19:00                                Lights off 07:00

Temp = 30'C /27'C                                   (600W oil rad controlled by ink-bird 310)

Humidity = 51% / 68%                                 

7L deep rose pots reusing compost 

Water = 1.5L / 48hrs

Feed = 800ppm Chempak No.8 (feed/ feed / water per week)

Right Im off up to the loft to have a play with the inkbird

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 1