A wee greenhouse grow

The Green Manalishi

large.IMG_2888.jpeglarge.IMG_2887.jpeglarge.IMG_2880.jpeg

Overheard my neighbours complaining about the smell coming from the drain outside their house….. and there’s me thinking it’s was coming from my rez lol

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, The Green Manalishi said:

there’s me thinking it’s was coming from my rez lol

If what they're smelling is your res honking I would be a bit concerned, especially if some council bod decides to have a nosy round

then decide it's coming from your direction...next thing they'll be in your garden...:scared:

• Like 2

I went a walk to the post office It’s definitely coming from the drain, high temps, lack of water to flush the crap away, the smell lingers, but the wind direction has changed and it blowing the stench away now, and the tank still smells of fish mix 

• Like 2

When I listen to her talk to her family about money I get all tense and sweaty, but she gets of the phone and says to me do you want to buy some land back home, 2.2 acres for £3k located at lat 18, that’s 13 hours of sunshine during the summer, dropping to 11 for the winter, been there several years ago and the location is absolutely stunning…..but my spider senses are tingling once again.

• Like 4

Not quite ready to make the jump yet, but it’s definitely on the cards, and what a place to grow some ganja :wub:

large.IMG_2905.jpegTanks running low and smells rank but no slime or signs of organic build up seems pretty clean…. by my standards 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

large.IMG_2954.jpeglarge.IMG_2953.jpeglarge.IMG_2951.jpegMy big girls got mould, the big cola, which was kinda expected, and I’m sure the other big cola is suspect, I’ve stuck another fan in the greenhouse for better air circulation, but it’s been bloody humid 

• Like 2

Bummer mate, Greenhouses are a bastard for rot, try taking a few panes of glass out of the side furthest from the door. It'll be plenty warm enough in the evenings now so you could just leave them outside.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

large.IMG_2980.jpeglarge.IMG_2982.jpeg

the old girl has lost more colas to the rot, won’t be much left at this rate, shame she smells banging, when I’ve finished cleaning the tent out  the other plants are going inside  under the 750, fuck this greenhouse malarkey lol

• Like 4

@MindSoup another thing that doesn’t help is the position of the greenhouse, it’s tucked away that much that that getting decent air through it is an issue even with the amount of pains missing  

• Like 2

Yeah it's always tricky in a greenhouse or tunnel. My advice to people is only to use them in veg, when the temp inside the greenhouse is below 30° otherwise they're better off outside. In flower leave them outside unless it's raining or foggy. 

• Like 4