A wee greenhouse grow

The Green Manalishi

large.IMG_2542.jpeglarge.IMG_2544.jpeglarge.IMG_2545.jpegGot a little 3000l/h pump that I’ll be using, cut the 30mm pipe to size, this will be reduced to a normal garden hose pipe

Edited by The Green Manalishi
  • Like 1

large.IMG_2546.jpeglarge.IMG_2561.jpegHose size reduced to a normal garden hose and fed through a 20mm hole, this will get reduced again down to the 4mm feed lines.

One last thing a wee anti siphon line 

• Like 2

Hose size reduced to a normal garden hose and fed through a 20mm hole, this will get reduced again down to the 4mm feed lines.

One last thing a wee anti siphon line 

Edited by The Green Manalishi
Double post

large.IMG_2563.jpeglarge.IMG_2558.jpeglarge.IMG_2556.jpeglarge.IMG_2557.jpeglarge.IMG_2550.jpeglarge.IMG_2554.jpegThe weathers been dire lately but the girls are slowly trundling along, the Forum stomper doesn’t seem to mind though it’s powering along now, the others should be following it’s example, but I hear the sun’s coming out next week soon, so here’s hoping…

• Like 5
On 23/05/2023 at 0:54 AM, Shumroom said:

Sorry I didn’t spot your post earlier,

so she could have been saved :sorry:

Oh well,

at least you’ll know for the next time you spot them don’t panic.

The giveaway is the two fuzzy hairs(pistils) coming out of them :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

Thanks man, she had it hard, drought,  defoliation, critter salad bar, I thought why am I keeping you going but yeah I’m sure I had this before and the plant turned out to be a male, it looked weird so I separated them until I decided what to do but her and my sweet peas got munched on, the others in the greenhouse are staying put, they’re not coming back out, too many jaws about 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

"Where'd you get your growing equipment mate?"

"The council " 

lol

lol

• Like 2

large.IMG_2581.jpeglarge.IMG_2583.jpeg

Installed a waterfall / recirculating pump and made up the supply lines with an easy disconnect shut of valve

• Like 3

large.IMG_2582.jpeglarge.IMG_2585.jpeg

main feed connected to the supply lines, just got the emitters to fit and jobs a good un :skin_up:

• Like 5

large.IMG_2618.jpeglarge.IMG_2619.jpegWell the supply pump is no use to me so I’ve ordered something with a bit more bollox, it was the look on my wife’s face when barely 3 drippers  had anything coming out, that ain’t feeding shit she laughed and to be fair it was pathetic, so while waiting for this other pump decided to get some beans wet, try and squeezes a couple more outa the summer 

• Like 5

Sat in the garden and something caught me eye….

I put these autos in the ground ages ago and completely forgot about them, poor things large.IMG_2637.jpeglarge.IMG_2636.jpeg

• Like 2