A wee greenhouse grow

The Green Manalishi

On 24/04/2023 at 3:43 PM, The Green Manalishi said:

push my luck with the mrs

I’m in much the same boat man lol Swore I’d start them in the wild but there they are on the windowsill lol ahh only got one life is the way I’m thinking.. do as much of what we want while we still can. Also much worse things to be doing than growing some herbs :) 

Following along bud. Best of luck with the run

• Like 3

It’s all went tits up, I’ve ended up in the hospital and both my grows are probably snookered now, my worry is the grow inside with the Rez pump running without water in it, docs were asking about my high blood pressure, “ are you usually an anxious person” Fucking right I’m anxious !!! 

large.IMG_2338.jpeglarge.IMG_2339.jpeglarge.IMG_2337.jpegCouldn’t believe it, got home to 4 wee perky plants, the 24 carat however….gave her a good drink, see how she goes.

• Like 3

large.IMG_2350.jpeglarge.IMG_2351.jpeglarge.IMG_2352.jpegStrawberry nuggets will be joining the outdoor grow, the other plants were towering over it in the tent so, out she goes.

• Like 3
On 09/05/2023 at 0:56 PM, AnonyMice said:

growing some herbs

See that’s the thing, my brainwashed mrs loves her garden, every year there’s a slight different look to it, she loves gardening, loves her plants…..just hates mine lol

• Like 1

large.IMG_2380.jpegThe 24 carat seems to be doing better, removed some of the buggered leaves as they were serving no purpose, she perked up a bit and is drinking normally 

• Like 1

large.IMG_2476.jpeglarge.IMG_2479.jpegStuck a fan in greenhouse for some air movement, the coir temperatures are  now way higher than the air temps, the four in veg are still on manky old fish mix at 3ml/l  and the strawberry nuggets on bloom and a little grow A and B at 1.3ec  :skin_up:

large.IMG_2488.jpeglarge.IMG_2487.jpeglarge.IMG_2489.jpegCan definitely smell a lil ganja coming from the greenhouse, I’m thinking…..I could squeeze a wee carbon filter in there :g:

• Like 4

large.IMG_2522.jpeglarge.IMG_2524.jpegGot ants in my pants today, I need to make something…

A simple irrigation system for the greenhouse, got an old 70l bin that I’m going to use as a reservoir, as I was cleaning it out, and my mrs chimes in, what you cleaning that out for? …..Im gonna use it as a wee Rez to feed the plants in the greenhouse, similar to what’s inside, she enthusiastically replies it’s not big enough!!…. . eh? She said why don’t use one of the brown wheelie bins ……..that way you’ll be able to feed mine as well  lol 

• Like 5

Sorry I didn’t spot your post earlier,

so she could have been saved :sorry:

Oh well,

at least you’ll know for the next time you spot them don’t panic.

The giveaway is the two fuzzy hairs(pistils) coming out of them :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

large.IMG_2541.jpegSo I took my Mrs advice and got rid of the black bin and used a brown wheelie bin, kindly donated by our local authority, got high as fuck and went to work, I will be working with various size hoses, so several reducers were required. 

• Like 4