A wee greenhouse grow

The Green Manalishi

And I was thinking of binning it when it was in the tent, small, stumpy no vertical growth, glad I kept her now, she’s a cute wee thing. 

• Like 2

Yeh I almost did the same with the white widow from seedstockers I've currently got going, short and pale at the start but now vibing with the others.

• Like 2

large.IMG_2654.jpeglarge.IMG_2661.jpeglarge.IMG_2647.jpeglarge.IMG_2662.jpeglarge.IMG_2664.jpeglarge.IMG_2672.jpegNew pump arrived and bodged up a manifold  thanks @stu914 worked a treat :yep:

Going to tidy out the greenhouse and make it proper lol

• Like 4

Had the two hoses come apart and put a rod of water 100ft in the air, as I went to kill the power I heard some one shout Thar she blows in a piraty voice lol was thinking imagine that happened in the spare bedroom …. Anyway jubilee clamp will sort that out :guitar:

• Like 2

large.IMG_2651.jpegNo movement on the Fugue State beans, not even a wee tap root so, Strawberry Nuggets standing by!!

large.IMG_2689.jpeglarge.IMG_2690.jpeglarge.IMG_2692.jpegCan’t remember the name of this one but she’s another one that was crammed into the tent, so out she goes too

must pot up sooner lol

• Like 4

Yeah I’ve gotten into a bit of a bad habit there keeping them in small pots, something I need to addres. :yinyang: 

• Like 1

large.IMG_2709.jpeglarge.IMG_2708.jpeglarge.IMG_2706.jpeglarge.IMG_2713.jpeglarge.IMG_2724.jpegCobbled another Rez to feed the two plants on coco ferts, just need to get a timer for them, it’s sweet not having to worry about getting rid of the runoff :guitar:

• Like 5

large.IMG_2725.jpeglarge.IMG_2726.jpeglarge.IMG_2727.jpeglarge.IMG_2728.jpegGot some action on the Fugue state beans, got them in some root it cubes and coco soaked in a light fish mix solution 

• Like 2

large.IMG_2736.jpegInteresting, with my water being really soft, ec 0.0  Fishmix at 3ml/l gives me 1.0ec  knew it was fishy, didn’t think it was as salty. lol  

• Like 1