A wee greenhouse grow

The Green Manalishi

large.98968E9B-0251-4218-8A3D-6A71A984A3B0.jpeglarge.81FFF935-03C4-4007-9BC1-2056D35157EC.jpeglarge.D8ACB129-CB28-48D9-9462-701E8AEF33E3.jpeglarge.EFA792F9-4EA5-4598-B9CA-419943B58481.jpeglarge.7104D580-CE7E-47FF-BDA0-F962740A47A0.jpegGot 3 Mephistos Crème De La Chem in the greenhouse, in a coco / compo mix, so far two of them are looking good, the other lagging a bit. Last time I put canna in the greenhouse my mrs grassed me up lol

• Like 15

All the best with your greenhouse adventures sir :yep:         Following along to see their progress.     

Good luck with the grow mate

• Like 4

Good luck with the greenhouse grow, considered doing this myself if I did an outdoor grow to lower the amount of contamination from pollution.

Do Autos finish pretty quickly in a greenhouse like indoors? Be cool if you could squeeze two grows in a season.

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Good luck with the greenhouse grow, considered doing this myself if I did an outdoor grow to lower the amount of contamination from pollution.

Do Autos finish pretty quickly in a greenhouse like indoors? Be cool if you could squeeze two grows in a season.

If you get them started & out early enough , theres no reason you couldnt do 2 runs per year in the greenhouse :george: 

i  can do 2 outside auto runs per season  :yep:          All the best with it mate 

• Like 6

large.IMG_2184.jpeglarge.IMG_2200.jpeglarge.IMG_2202.jpeglarge.IMG_2201.jpegThanks everyone, I really wanted to put more out but didn’t want to push my luck with the mrs. Night time temps are still in low single figures so with this cold snap coming up I’ve put my heat mat under them, try and keep them toasty, root zone now at 25c at night

The 3rd on decided show it’s head, a bit small but we’ll see how she gets on, this one has a massive tap root and I thought she’ll be a monster lol but yeah 3 outa 3 :yep: 

• Like 9

large.IMG_2221.jpegThe tents getting a bit crowded, so this lucky 24 carat was selected to finish up outside, she spent last week in the greenhouse acclimating and seems happy enough :yinyang:

• Like 6

large.IMG_2279.jpeglarge.IMG_2280.jpeglarge.IMG_2281.jpegClear skys and you young one is showing signs of too much sun, so made her a little shade lol been cold for he last couple of days, so hopefully the heat mats keeping their roots warm 

• Like 4

large.IMG_2331.jpeglarge.IMG_2332.jpeglarge.IMG_2333.jpegWeathers been pretty miserable of late, but they’re still slowly ticking along 

• Like 8