Brock's Orange Hazeberry Gum Auto - Micro stealth grow - Plant looking OK?

Hashslag

Still chonking along :)

Getting little bit of burn on the leaf tips now, not sure why, I would be surprised if it was due to too much nutes as I actually thought I was being overly cautious, but all the while she's filling up those juicy buds I'm happy.

large.346e7cbf-0cf1-4717-beb6-c8871ad031ea.jpg

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Hashslag said:

Still chonking along :)

Getting little bit of burn on the leaf tips now, not sure why, I would be surprised if it was due to too much nutes as I actually thought I was being overly cautious, but all the while she's filling up those juicy buds I'm happy.

large.346e7cbf-0cf1-4717-beb6-c8871ad031ea.jpg

I think your right about the feed. I generally plant and leave so they are used to getting lower amounts of feed then a lot of other strains.  Still she's coming on very nice now and I bet the smells are starting to kick in now. :hippy:

• Like 5

@brock1 they certainly are brother, lovely aromas abound! I'm really crap at explaining/describing smells unfortunately lol Still astonished at the difference in this girl in the space of a month. Ridiculous!

• Like 3

@OldFord you did indeed :D

And cheers for the encouragement chaps, appreciate it. Getting impatient now... then there's the dry and cure... GAGH!

• Like 4

I get you dude ;) then again maybe @brock1 would be let down if you didn't tuck in straight away...

Seems like a day ago when you were asking if the plant was okay, now she's a hulk!! Well done mate, great to see :)

• Like 2

@Rustybiff aah, thanks man :) Yeah I know what you mean though, the growth rate on her has been silly. I look back at older photos and the date says 5 weeks ago and I can't believe it! Feels longer in real life though, looking at her fifty times a day, every day, willing the end to come lol 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Hashslag said:

@Rustybiff lollol 

Very tempting haha! But I'll have to do my best to get the best possible result or I'll feel like a let myself (and @brock1) down lol 

You can't let me down. Your plant now do with her as you wish. I was just watching during conception :hippy: and here to watch its death :dev: so I can sing that lion King song the circle of life & not feel stupid :thumsup:

• Like 4

@brock1 lol Settle down Elton!

Out of interest, has anyone else grown one of these through to fruition yet, aside from you mate obviously?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Hashslag said:

@brock1 lol Settle down Elton!

Out of interest, has anyone else grown one of these through to fruition yet, aside from you mate obviously?

One other person I know of but they took it a little early for me. But the parents have been grown out by a few people. The Short hazey day's x critical orange crush strain use for the mother wasn't to popular or atleast didn't get many documented grows. The only real problem is to get a really nice orange haze it requires a long curing but flowers a little faster than the blackberry gum with also grows a little bigger. I have just about done with this auto project on a serious level now after hitting the 18 week sativa outdoor grows twice. So I will be focusing on my other outdoor strains. 

I am going to be focusing on my indoor grows now. I have a few seeds I want to play with from a strain I call double dead skunk I want to make fems from. Its the GG4 josey Wales cut / blues ugorg x shoreline devils harvest. Double dead as it as 2 Grateful Dead strains in it & not because its road kill skunk but twice as pungent. Though I suspect their's going to be some stinky from them. :bong:

• Like 2