Brock's Orange Hazeberry Gum Auto - Micro stealth grow - Plant looking OK?

Hashslag

Building some buds with great potential - thickening up every single day. Got some of the resin on my fingers just now and the smell is delicious. Really starting to get sticky and aromatic now, and the CF is doing a great job. I love how short and stocky she's stayed - I trained her in a sort of horseshoe shape almost, so all the side branches are reaching up and giving me lots of lovely bud sites. Such a solid little plant, robust. I wonder if my initial (very casual) raising of the seedling might have stunted her a little; if I get a good result size/yield wise (i.e, stays small but provides plenty of buds) then I'll maybe try to replicate what I did, as keeping size down is pretty important for me.

I was told that @brock1's beans were the choice to make. So far I'd have to agree - very impressed with this plant so far. Cannot wait for the first vape chamber of this.

large.6ba7661a-114b-4ae5-98d7-c8d9641e9cc6.jpg

• Like 9

Looking good mate :yep:       Shes filling out nicely and very reminiscent of the SHD x BBG in her short / squat structure :yep:     

Keep it up mate ,  you will get rewarded :george:        I now have 2 going in the garden ,  just watching yours i thought .... more is better lol   

• Like 5

@OldFord Thanks mate! :) Really chunking up for sure. The rate of growth for these plants is just insane! When I look back on photos that were just a week, or two weeks ago... the difference is crazy.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Hashslag said:

@OldFord Thanks mate! :) Really chunking up for sure. The rate of growth for these plants is just insane! When I look back on photos that were just a week, or two weeks ago... the difference is crazy.

Yeah they explode with energy & the terp profile in Brocks works is incredible :yep:

I have a few SHD x BBG pics in my gallery but unsure where lol       RumpledStiltSkin'n did a recent grow of the BBG and i think around page 160 / 161 / 162 in subbies section.

You will see the similarities ,  althought the grower said he had enviro issues and had to take down a few wks early yet still pulled 9 from the little 'un :yep:

SHD x BBG .... should you get the chance ...jump on it ,  by far my fav for flav :george:       

I have 1 single bean left or i would have shared mate sorry , gave quite a few out ,  Anonymice & IdicannaJones both have the BBG out this year.  

• Like 4

@OldFord ah mate, you're a gentleman but I wouldn't have expected you to send anything my way dude - but I will keep an eye out to see if that comes available again :) I'm going to take a stroll around here and take a look at some of the grows :smokin:

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

Looking good man, your lil cab is doing you proud so far :skin_up:

Mate, I have to say I'm really proud of it :D It's working better than I ever expected. And it's so damn stealthy! I've had a few people in and out of here, and nobody has suspected a thing :)

• Like 5
6 hours ago, OldFord said:

Yeah they explode with energy & the terp profile in Brocks works is incredible :yep:

I have a few SHD x BBG pics in my gallery but unsure where lol       RumpledStiltSkin'n did a recent grow of the BBG and i think around page 160 / 161 / 162 in subbies section.

You will see the similarities ,  althought the grower said he had enviro issues and had to take down a few wks early yet still pulled 9 from the little 'un :yep:

SHD x BBG .... should you get the chance ...jump on it ,  by far my fav for flav :george:       

I have 1 single bean left or i would have shared mate sorry , gave quite a few out ,  Anonymice & IdicannaJones both have the BBG out this year.  

I am in the process of doing a SHD x blackberry gum Bx2 now. Well say in the progress I have seedlings growing for the project now and pollen in the fridge :bong:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, Hashslag said:

Building some buds with great potential - thickening up every single day. Got some of the resin on my fingers just now and the smell is delicious. Really starting to get sticky and aromatic now, and the CF is doing a great job. I love how short and stocky she's stayed - I trained her in a sort of horseshoe shape almost, so all the side branches are reaching up and giving me lots of lovely bud sites. Such a solid little plant, robust. I wonder if my initial (very casual) raising of the seedling might have stunted her a little; if I get a good result size/yield wise (i.e, stays small but provides plenty of buds) then I'll maybe try to replicate what I did, as keeping size down is pretty important for me.

I was told that @brock1's beans were the choice to make. So far I'd have to agree - very impressed with this plant so far. Cannot wait for the first vape chamber of this.

large.6ba7661a-114b-4ae5-98d7-c8d9641e9cc6.jpg

She's coming og very nice now. I can almost smell her here :hippy:

• Like 3
Just now, brock1 said:

I am in the process of doing a SHD x blackberry gum Bx2 now. Well say in the progress I have seedlings growing for the project now and pollen in the fridge :bong:

:wub:   :yahoo:       Love you  :)    

• Like 1

large.20190713_160927.jpglarge.IMG-20190708-WA0030.jpg

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

:wub:   :yahoo:       Love you  :)    

Possible SHD / blackberry gum x SHD or should i say SHD Bx1 fem getting made to. I know you will love this 1 that terp you been looking in blackberry gums for and can't find. Hopefully I find this pheno to bx to in the SHD. Thats the mother of the SHD x blackberry gum you like growing @OldFord :yes:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 3

Here's a little question... I've been nipping the odd leaf or two off here and there (you know, ones underneath that aren't getting any light anyway) - should I be thinking about defoliation in a slightly more heavy-handed fashion? I mean, she's pretty bushy and dense, but I wouldn't want to compromise progress. I know some peeps do so with photos, but with autos?

• Like 1

Personally I take very few if anything off autos, if a leaf is blocking a budsite I'd tuck it out the way.  Just what I do.

• Like 3

I personally don't take any off. I have seen people do it but in general it's pre flower or a week or 2 before harvest.

• Like 4