Brock's Orange Hazeberry Gum Auto - Micro stealth grow - Plant looking OK?

Hashslag

She's now picked up and is growing with a lot more vigour. I reckon there was an element of shock ofter repotting, possibly. She's drinking well, about 225ml each day and the soil is drying between waterings. Not completely bone dry obvs, but she then perks up again after watering. Preflowers evident, I've upped the light intensity to 75% as well. So far, so good.

large.04ee09a0-57a0-4ad0-a051-f4cd32a96bfd.jpg

• Like 7

Lookin happy & healthy :yep:      Looking forward to seeing her flower up :george:     All the best with it mate 

I have a few going in the garden this year. :yep:     Brock's work is bangin mate ,  push it on as far as you dare for the real magic with his cooking  :yep:

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

@OldFord cheers pal :) Yeah, looking forward to seeing what delights she may bring. I've heard so many good things about Brocks pips, fingers crossed I do her justice! I'm certainly going to attempt to push for as long as I can... I had to chop my GG early last year which was a bit of a bummer. Good product mind you, but I reckon it would've been even better with another week or two.

• Like 3
Just now, Hashslag said:

@OldFord cheers pal :) Yeah, looking forward to seeing what delights she may bring. I've heard so many good things about Brocks pips, fingers crossed I do her justice! I'm certainly going to attempt to push for as long as I can... I had to chop my GG early last year which was a bit of a bummer. Good product mind you, but I reckon it would've been even better with another week or two.

Brock's work is great mate   produces some awesome work :yep:  ,  in particular the SHD x BBG ... well cooked is an experience :yep:      Full of flavour too.     Nice compact short plants too.    

Good luck with her mate.   

• Like 5

@OldFord I'm certainly getting the 'nice compact short plants' bit lol I'm hoping this is a natural trait of the plant itself, and not just me being a shit plant parent lol

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Hashslag said:

@OldFord I'm certainly getting the 'nice compact short plants' bit lol I'm hoping this is a natural trait of the plant itself, and not just me being a shit plant parent lol

Just roll with it and see where she takes you :yep:       I know from the packaging it does say some short fruity  / haze  skunky phenos to be found  ,  im looking forward to seeing her play 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Hashslag said:

It looks like you have stunted her a little earlier on but it will come good still. These are a little smaller than the SHD x blackberry gum but not much. The BSM is more the size of the SHD x blackberry gum. Ether way your going to get some nice buds from these. I think I am going to make more SHD x blackberry gum soon. :bong:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 5

Nice one @brock1, thanks for chiming in :) Yeah, I started her off in very basic fashion, way before the cabinet was finished so likely a little stunted from that, but still, she seems to be really getting her grow on now - the difference in the last 7 days is very obvious and she certainly seems more settled and happy now. Very excited to see what becomes of her. Do these have any purple hues that can be brought out or..?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Hashslag said:

Nice one @brock1, thanks for chiming in :) Yeah, I started her off in very basic fashion, way before the cabinet was finished so likely a little stunted from that, but still, she seems to be really getting her grow on now - the difference in the last 7 days is very obvious and she certainly seems more settled and happy now. Very excited to see what becomes of her. Do these have any purple hues that can be brought out or..?

No unfortunately I only select for effects. I don't select for how these plants look wich honestly isn't bad at all. My main focus as been the shamanic approach of getting high from your own supply :haveadab: see a test can tell you the plant contains 30% thc but it won't say wich of the 100's of cannabinoids they are or the effects. As a stoner I like to know the effects over looks. You can find the purple in a few but to bring it out your probably going to need a little cold :hippy:

• Like 4

@brock1 ah no worries mate - I only ask out of curiosity, I couldn't really give a monkeys what they look like lol I think it was the 'berry' part of the name that made me wonder :) I am looking forward to the final product though, very exciting!

• Like 1

Such a pretty girl. Growing steadily now, pretty sure she looks quite happy :)

Edit: Some of the leaf edge serrations are curling up a little bit, I'm wondering if this may be a slight heat issue, and whether I should try dimming the lights to the next setting down (50%)? I didn't think it was too hot in there, I think the most I've seen it is 29ºc, but mostly around 27-28ºc (lights on).

large.afebb843-35a3-44af-b3ad-920f458ef392.jpglarge.6114cd27-eeda-471d-ab66-09cc74e8a9f8.jpglarge.773ffd68-d26c-4046-bbf7-ddbebd30e045.jpglarge.485fa27c-c6ac-4dbb-9a01-2e7178b95e61.jpglarge.0338e2fa-5547-4399-b394-01f546fef147.jpglarge.9348a37c-b907-42ea-b1ff-dcd4ee80aa18.jpg

Edited by Hashslag
  • Like 3

I'm trying to LST this lady, but I feel like I'm not doing a very good job of it... she's so bushy! Literally leaves upon leaves upon leaves... I'm worried about it and I don't really know why :( Feels like I want her to stretch out a bit so I can tie her down again, I dunno. Im waffling really. I've never grown indoors or LST'd before and I'm convinced I'm fucking it all up.

It’s not the end of the world. It’ll still

make weed. 

but the suggestions @Larry Badgeley made shouldn’t be glossed over. Even more so because this is an auto. You don’t have the luxury of allowing a long veg period to sort out the weirdness from the initial issue/stunting. So now you have a plant, that is on an unalterable, timed mission to flower and die.

Its gonna adhere to that timeline, more

or less, regardless of whether or not it got “big enough.”  

That’s why environment, starting out, needs to

be managed to some degree. If you want consistent success, you need to consider grow area ambient temp and humidity and root temp. I monitor in the bottom 1/3 of the pot. 

I had root temp issues bewilder me for months, until I figured it out. I thought I was under watering, Over watering, under feeding, over feeding. Tried every which way to fix the plants with no luck. Bought a heat mat and a temp controller and it was like a different world opened up. 

I’d suggest verifying root temps and see where that takes you.

• Like 5