Underdogs 3 strain endeavour - RGSC

Underdog

Bit of a kick in the teeth that is, fuker :wallbash:

That's a serious flood to carry a fuking door to your plot, sorry to be reading this!!

Keep banging away bro, hope your luck changes :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Revive.

Who knows, the door could have wiped out most of the plants lol

I'm not too concerned. My 3 other plots are doing well and this plot was an experiment so onwards and upwards :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

@Revive.

Who knows, the door could have wiped out most of the plants lol

I'm not too concerned. My 3 other plots are doing well and this plot was an experiment so onwards and upwards :)

Thats the spirit brother :yinyang:

• Like 1

@Underdog when i first saw your min effort plot....i was pleasently surprized...

i thought...with a dry summer the flat part of the  plot will drain in a lot of rain coming from above....when there are showers.....so it thought very well spotted plot :) !!!

but yes...massive floods like they happened noone recon with... :( 

but still next year...why not do the same....only come back a few times more  for cutting down the weeds...?...

succes !  

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 3

@DutchFox.

Hey thanks man! I will definitely be using the plot again. I think just a little bit more effort. Come back for weed management and probably use some cheap cages.

The soil their is absolutely banging, southern facing, natural water source, and a nightmare to get to (no one will even accidentally stubble across it.) so it would be a shame to give up on the plot completely. :D:D

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

FAST LEMON CAKE PLOT 

Unfortunately my bloody battery dying on my phone so I have no pictures.

So when I arrived yesterday the girls were looking a little sorry for themselves. I should have definitely fed more ferts than I did (we live and learn)

Anyway a few of the girls seem to be at a few different stages in flower. Some a barely at all, some a few weeks in, and two of the smaller girls were ready to be chopped :skin_up:

Ill post some pics of the bud once it's dried.

Stay tunned gentleman

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 9

I'm noticing alot of plant on here very pale shades of green/yellow I think the weather must be the cause / humidity because so many peoples including mine.

Just now, B-real said:

I'm noticing alot of plant on here very pale shades of green/yellow I think the weather must be the cause / humidity because so many peoples including mine.

Ahh that's interesting, perhaps it's not all my fault then haha.

It's really weird because I've just got back from another plot and theyre all lush a green.

Such a weird year.

• Like 1

It's not just me then with the yellowing leaves I thought maybe strain or pheno but as b-real said seems quite a few are having the same issue

Also same as you,I have plants lush green healthy as..then same cultivar which are yellow and still have til end of the month .odd

Good luck with the rest of your girls mate

• Like 2

SUPER#61 PLOT

Hi lads, you'll have to excuse the poor quality of the photos. My main phone went to shit and now I'm on a cheap crappy one for the time being.

I brought my battery powered hedge trimmer and cut back the brambles on boths sides to improve airflow.large.IMG_20230911_183142.jpglarge.IMG_20230911_183154.jpglarge.IMG_20230911_183201.jpg

99% of the girls are doing well. Massive and healthy. 

large.IMG_20230911_183332.jpglarge.IMG_20230911_183316.jpglarge.IMG_20230911_183255.jpglarge.IMG_20230911_183248.jpg

A couple I actually chopped. (I'd have waited a week or so longer but mould was beginning to kick in)

large.IMG_20230911_183214.jpg

Some have a long way to go

large.IMG_20230911_183220.jpg

Others, not so much.

large.IMG_20230911_183227.jpglarge.IMG_20230911_183237.jpg

And one of them, well, damn.

large.IMG_20230911_183245.jpg

I think I'm going to have to visit weekly from now on lads.

My plan is to use some string and pull the plants and branches away from each other so each large bud site has its own space. 

Stay tuned for more updates gentlemen.

• Like 16

SUPER#61 PLOT.

No pictures this time. This phone is absolutely crap and it was dark when I left. To top it off I went arse over tit down the bank and got stung to fuck on the way down. Gotta love this game lol

Just an update. I used twine to pull the plants away from each other giving plenty of space for each bud and I defoliated a little.

I had to harvest another plant. This one was definitely too early, but mould was taking over. I'll turn the finished product I harvested today into oil I think.

Stay tuned gentlemen.

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 6

Shame about the mould mate but good work on opening up the plot and other than that looking good. Hope you get the rest over the finish line 

• Like 4

large.IMG_20230407_192126_643.jpg.ee245c31fa6a2d84fe093b1174a38ec2.jpg

whats the use of the 5 poles you put in there ?

love this #61 plot :) animals cant hardly get in im sure...

good info that there in variation in the seeds..... 

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 3