Underdogs 3 strain endeavour - RGSC

Underdog

On 31/12/2023 at 11:29, Norbinyo said:

@Underdog ye mate like you say i gonna do for just enjoy the all thing the bud second things cuse i'll still grow at home to anyway.My plan take out few auto and few photo.What you think can i done 2 run of autos??Or better to do when gonna be warmer so on summer time?From the photo i'll take some cut's so they gonna be mother as well.But ye mush i can't wait to try out cuse more adrenalin etc..i remember when we was jung and we find seeds in bud we always keep it lol Once i plant  it was grow nicely my mom find it and she take to the living room cuse she told that is the only plant what is stay alive in this house lol So you know she didn't know whats that actually lol After i give to my freind he took in he's grandma garden and she killit becuse it weed.Fook that is 21years ago lol

My mom found me propagating some cuttings 2nd round of trying was like, 2006 I think. She punched my head in lol

• Haha 2