Underdogs 3 strain endeavour - RGSC

Underdog

7 hours ago, greengrocer93 said:

@Underdogl

Great work mate that serious #61 plot looks like great ground good luck and can't wait untill I this in late September I will definitely be following

Thanks pal!

• Like 1

PINK CHERRY PIE PLOT.

I brought the collapsible water butt and transferred some water over. large.Screenshot_20230430-181550.jpg

I didn't fancy breaking my back transfering the water over by bucket, so I brought my drill and used a drill powered water pump. (I covered up my drill as it has distinguishing features on it lol)

large.IMG_20230430_170957_578.jpg

About £10 for the water pump. Well worth the money. I'll be using this to pump out water from the river on my other plots as well.

large.IMG_20230430_172025_044.jpg

Light work. Also always wear gloves on site gentlemen. Never think the old bill won't bother recovering your dabs if they ever discover your plot. A lot of the time they might not bother, but I like to sleep easy at night.

large.IMG_20230430_173622_937.jpg

Nice and full (like my balls just before I ejaculate over some slags face)

large.IMG_20230430_173649_130.jpg

Jobs a goodun. Filled with over 220 litres of water. The paddling pool still has plenty of water in it and the plants aren't going out yet for another few weeks so I'll have to get myself another water butt (probably a bigger one)

Stayed tuned for more updates gentlemen.

• Like 11

Like the look of that water butt looks spot on for what i want to use it for how much was it after?

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 1

@murphyblue.

It really is brilliant for the price mate. Folds up into a really thin box too.

How much was what mate? Not sure I understand.

FAST LEMON CAKE PLOT.

Quite of a disappointment today lads. I was really looking forward to introducing you to my "log pots". It had taken me many hours. I got here today with my foldable wheelbarrow, only to find that a fellow guerilla grower has discovered my plot.

large.644fde99e6a4a_IMG_20230501_151746_9682.jpg

Hes put a huge seed stocker fabric pot into one of my log pots

large.644fdbd492e10_IMG_20230501_151816_360(1).jpglarge.644fdbc7f082e_IMG_20230501_151834_114(1).jpglarge.644fdbc379b36_IMG_20230501_151934_088(1).jpg

I'm not even sure what to think. If he planned on ripping me, why would he make his presence known? Especially by making it obvious he's a fellow guerilla.

I've made an attempt for him to get in contact with me hahalarge.644fdbcb8b24e_IMG_20230501_155841_276(2).jpg

I didn't have a pen so I improvised.

I'll be making a post on the guerilla growing section to see if anyone reaches out.

Really strange. Just not sure what to make of it.

Gutted is an understatement. I've had this plot for 8 years.

• Like 5

Fingers crossed they reach out, just so you know. Even better if they turn out to be a decent sort you get on with.

Edited by Dreamer420
  • Like 1

So just an update for those who haven't been following the post I made in the general guerilla growing section.

Thanks to Panik, the guerilla who found my FAST LEMON CAKE plot has reached out and we are currently talking about working together.

Funny old game this is isn't it?

• Like 8

19 hours ago, Dreamer420 said:

Fingers crossed they reach out, just so you know. Even better if they turn out to be a decent sort you get on with.

It turns out we live literally minutes from each other and we know the same people! Small world out there mate.

• Like 4

@Underdog

so how did it work out? The grower found it and knew panik..? Maybe in another site? So panik already knew a fabric pot had been left somewhere, then he messaged you and linked you up with the other grower..?

glad it’s worked out anyways, excellent stuff. 

oh and ignore the trolls who just came on here to try wind you up, they’ve got fuck all else better to do.

• Like 3

@Dreamer420.

So the guerilla who left his plant pot behind actually sent a video to Panik asking if he had ever seen anything like this before (the raised log planters). He thought the place may have been abandoned.

A week later I make a post saying someone has been on my plot with a picture showing the raised log planters.

@panik. Recognises the plot and contacts the guy.

And now we've been chatting about working together. We should be meeting up this weekend.

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...

FAST LEMON CAKE PLOT.

Usually I'd have all of the girls out by the 20th of May. Due to work and family commitments I'm a little behind this season.

Anyway, as some of you know, with this particular plot, a fellow guerilla came across it. We are now working together in this plot. We are going to work on a different type of pot to save time.

This is some of my progress so far.

large.IMG_20230517_183952_091.jpglarge.IMG_20230517_194641_159.jpglarge.IMG_20230517_201652_978.jpglarge.IMG_20230517_205459_436.jpg

I lined the log planters with sheeting to stop water from spilling out. This will also help contain moisture and stop it leaching into the logs.

I threw in a little chicken shit in. The soil itself is amazing, and from a nearby location.

The vegetation here grows veeeery quickly every year. This is what it's like at the moment hahalarge.64666cdbe6e6f_IMG_20230517_174415_5342.jpglarge.IMG_20230517_174441_403.jpg

I'll bring my brush cutter next time. Stayed tuned for more updates. I'll be meeting the mystery guerilla this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes lads.

• Like 12

Just now, BluePeter said:

Love the log pots.

Got some lovely plots fair play 

will be watching for sure

Thanks pal :)