Shumroom's making a hash of things

Shumroom

Anyone tried a heated dab tool? Basically an electronic hot knife??! I've only just found out these are even a thing.

I can't find a whole lot of info regarding them, I wanted to know what temps they get to, are they any good or gimmicky? Anyone had any experience? Apologies shumroom for using your thread, it sort of seems appropriate, thought it could be used with the hash pipes mentioned above

• Like 1

They're great for transferring your concentrate dabs (distillate, rosin, wax, shatter, budder ....) from your container to your banger 

You pick up a dab with one and heat it up when you want the dab to slide off the tool and into your banger, bucket, dish, auto spinner terp slurper ... and drop your marbles and carb caps on top to actually vape the dab  

I'd say it's gotta be possible to make it hot enough with an adjustable battery mod thing altho I don't think they're designed for the temps you want so it'll probably melt and short internally 

I don't know my way around all the electronic Nectar collectors, Honey Straws, Dab Straws, Terp pens n things but I think you stick them in (or near) the concentrate and suck on the other end so you should be able to use one of those to press on top of a bit of hash 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There’s a company that sells purpose made hot knife’s they do look good to be fair! 

• Like 2