what strains would you run again?

trees

12 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

Has anyone ran anything by Nirvana recently?

Blue Mystic, possibly the nicest weed I've ever smoked, well vaped anyway.

Doing Somango XXL next. I like Nirvana beans.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

Has anyone ran anything by Nirvana recently?

Just chopped their Cali O, she didn't yield all that well, but that was entirely my fault, the buds are pretty luscious though so I'll definitely be growing a few more out of the pack. I've got their Durban and Blue Dream to grow out at some point as well. 

large.Compress_20230101_155729_9244.jpglarge.Compress_20230101_155732_2132.jpg

E2A +1 for blue mystic, it's a nice warm and fuzzy one.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 9

@bfehillbilly
Think it was me BFE @Lat 51. 

11 Roses October large.782178B7-13F5-4D15-9B74-3FD40CDD9D58.jpegAnd November 5large.E0EED234-4EFA-4DC2-9DF4-904165DEF2AE.jpeg

Lovely smoke, I rate Delicious Seeds. 
Wasn’t the fast version.

Mould res was superb, it was too underdeveloped and missed the mould window of September early October when full flowers are mainly affected. 
It was also a bonus being later as my drying area had more room having cleared the earlier flowing strains. 

Edited by Lea Valley
Spellin
  • Like 9

10 minutes ago, SmokeTester said:

Blue Mystic, possibly the nicest weed I've ever smoked, well vaped anyway.

I've got some of those beans in my rapidly expanding collection. Must give them a try some time... :) 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SmokeTester said:

Blue Mystic

Have a pack of these in regs, might have to crack a couple soon... 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mmmm...nice! said:

And something else, can't remember...

Just remembered. Well looked, again. lol

Wedding Cake, only one week old tho.  

That's what I was trying to originally remember and then remembered the Amnesia Haze instead. lol 

I

23 minutes ago, SmokeTester said:

I like Nirvana beans.

Yeah, #metoo lol 

• Like 2

@Lea Valley Yes that was the pics I was talking about I couldn't remember who grew them though she sure is a beaut might have to give her a try down here at 37 N if this thread don't sell them out 

• Like 2

Cheers lads, will be grabbing some Nirvana beans next bean shopping. Aurora Indica used to be the absolute shiz 15-16 years back.. hopefully still is. 

• Like 1

Neon Skunk, anyone remember that one? On a quick search up pops Subcool but I think a Dutch bank had it before him.

• Like 1

@pollenlover I have a pack of Subcool’s Chernobyl there, be a nice one to try and preserve by making more seeds. You any plans to do any breeding with either of those? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@pollenlover I have a pack of Subcool’s Chernobyl there, be a nice one to try and preserve by making more seeds. You any plans to do any breeding with either of those? 

I made some seeds of the Killer Grape outdoors in 2016 and have stored them since. Will germinate some of them soon along with some of the Hammer and will make more seeds and cross them both. That's the plan anyway.

• Like 5

I should have said above that I have also made some seeds of the 9lb Hammer ,two years ago  which are also in storage.

• Like 5

Didnt know Nirvana were still going i got my first beans from them in 2006.

Anyone done their Chemdog?

Edited by trees

I'm a massive fan of Tga but I never mentioned them as you can't really buy much of them anymore. I've got a few packs and I did notice some places had a little bit of stock of one or two that I haven't done. Just can't decide if I should buy any more seeds at the mo as I might be in between jobs soon.

I'm running my Kaboom again from cut...bloody lovely strain that one :) 

• Like 1