what strains would you run again?

trees

I started back up in Feb 21. I've managed 5 crops since then using about ten packs of seeds.

The only one i want to run again is the HSO chemdawg. Which sadly isn't available anymore. Just my luck! I did try to keep a clone but I killed it trying to keep it going in my shed over summer.

Ill give a mention to Mr Nice sharkshock too. I found some very nice plants in that strain. I also found two full blown ladyboys that started to put out bananas in every bud at 5 weeks. I don't fancy that experience again though so I wouldn't do it again which is a shame considering the quality.

What strains have you done recently that you would do again?

• Like 5

The standouts for me that are also still available are. 

KC Mango and Haze Special 

RGSC Lemon Drizzle and Xodus#1 

OSG Old Man's Haze and BD#5. 

I'm actually just about to run my mango and BD#5 cuts again. 

• Like 9

Guest Micromole Hole

I'm going to look into more ugorg #1 and disco biscuits this season . The stacked pod ched phenos that spring up are old school skunk nostalgia. 

I had a breakdown 10 years ago left home and stayed with me mum for two weeks while I sort my self out. I did not leave then room , I had 200 grams of blues from ugorg. That smoke got me through and I would do it again.

• Like 10

Will be reading through this thread to decide on a new one.

For me, Baklava (The Plug) and Black Cherry punch (Pyramid Seeds).  Both got that wedding cake taste in different measurements, grew very well, both pretty plants though I'm yet to see the Baklava colours (near black in cold temps / fade).  The BCP is 11 days drying and already impressed me with the test smokes.  All 4 in a mum-hunt were identical in every way.

Iced Grapefruit... ran it a few times and was a keeper.  Last run I went further to preserve terps and f*ck me, I can't hack it.  Like being little in church with the cloying incense, making the sweet grapefruit taste just sickly.  The tickly warm buzz is a now a strong scatty one.  The nursery tent is struggling anyway so I let it RIP.

Coming back for another shot at keeping a Skywalker Kush (Reserva Privada).  Probably my favourite overall.

No herms, ever, from anything.  I am not a great grower and these lot seem to be sturdy.

• Like 4

I have just done some sin City, SIN MINTS. Absolutely fantastic flavours, smells, crystals and smooth to smoke. Although expensive the quality was visible from the start. I have done cheap £4.50 per seed. And seen ok results. But these were £80 for 5 seeds. Would highly recommend 

• Like 5

Got jelly from hsc ,guess it's branch of hso?

Still not done about 30days in flower smells great looks great,definitely keepers among them,I recommend.

Nutter butter looked good as well ,might be my next order

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 5

Mr e pupil by mass medical + star pupil (ninja fruit) , definitely frosted cherry again just finished those purple wedding cake and Devon cream 

• Like 3

I know I bang on about it a bit but Elven Roses is amazing, I've got 4 of the same cut at different stages in flower and there's only 7 plants in there, I think that says something. Been smoking the Sugar Black Rose too which I will definitely run again, in fact I've got them vegging now.

Both are worth a punt imo.

• Like 11

Second vote for the eleven roses.  It is both a plant for the grower and a plant for the smoker.  Hardy, and i mean hardy, and just lush smoke.  Lovely stuff.

• Like 8

I do love a hardy old girl, might have to give the 11 roses a try. 

What's the high like? 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 7