what strains would you run again?

trees

Hope you are well @stu914 hope to be around a bit more in the new year.  Cracking strain 11 Roses, great plant.  "Risen from the ashes" lol I see youve not lost your wit bud!  Will try and get a wee diary up somewhere, might need a bit of help with this one....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Larry Badgeley said:

I will be growing a plant which was the first I ever grew years ago. I was delighted to see it back in. Dutch Passions California Orange. I loved it the first time round and will see if the line has been kept as good. Going to start in a few weeks time.

I trie it a while ago, hermied in early flower unfortunately. Currently running the nirvana version and it's much better, probably just a few days from chop so check my diary for a smoke report. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stu914 said:

@Phoenix

Hi stranger...ok I'll say it...'risen from the ashes have we?' :rofl::rofl:

Just spent some cash on the 11 roses, judging by the comments money well spent.

Nice to see ya mate, Osama has just re-surfaced as well after 6 years on the missing list.

atb

From which bank Stu ?

2 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

3 up ,any pics guys?

Sadly not of this strain from me. Only got an ounce or so of it left now.

• Like 1

On 28/12/2022 at 11:15 AM, Herbal Kint said:

Got jelly from hsc ,guess it's branch of hso

Hsc are actually a group of guys who live/grow/breed in humbolt County.

Hso are a European mass market seed producer who simply use the name for marketing purposes.

• Like 5

Yeah hso are part of lamota , the same parent company that owns dinafem iirc.

Strains I'd run again given the chance...

Honey Badger (hands down my favourite smoke ever)

Dr krippling Red Leicester tease (sod all like cheese but there's some killer phonos in there)

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 2

Disappointed to get an email telling me the 11 roses seeds I ordered are out of stock...as is everywhere else in the UK it seems.

Decision time as I shy away from ordering overseas but Herbies and Delicious both have stock so not sure whether to pull

the trigger on ordering or not...anyone had problems with seed orders coming in to the UK?

• Like 4

@stu914 Do it man , I'm waiting on some pips from the states right now.

Iirc a few people here get seeds from 'merica, can't work out how else folk are getting calyx bros etc , cannot find a UK vendor for love nor money.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

seems most decent seeds are getting harder to find in the UK since lots stopped exporting them here after brexshit.

order from abroad mate, should be golden.

• Like 6

I didn't need much of a push...10 seeds straight from Delicious, delivered within 3 weeks, 73 euros all in...Happy New Fecking Year!!

• Like 9

6 hours ago, stu914 said:

anyone had problems with seed orders coming in to the UK?

My last one came in about 3 days if I recall correctly. It was certainly less than a week.

• Like 2

I’ve noticed @stu914 a few of the breeders yer best off going straight to them. I’ve got two pages open on my phone for when I’m feeling flush. Zombie Kush is available from Ripper and Cannatonic from Resin. Two strains I’ve wanted to get me hands on for a while but a shit to find here 

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 1

i did a cross in 2005 i called it chem13 it was a mind fuck and tasty as fuck stong pinesol flavor i still got some seeds but they wont germ for me gutted..wish i could smoke that again..

• Like 2