what strains would you run again?

trees

7 hours ago, stu914 said:

anyone had problems with seed orders coming in to the UK?

I ordered some seeds from Serious Seeds end of November. They arrived in Heathrow the next day, but were held at customs for nearly three weeks. Still got them before Christmas though. :yep: Xmas post, strikes, backlogs, but the system still works.

Similar delays getting stuff from Poland and Spain. Everything arrived though, that's just normal tracked post too, no DHL or fancy stuff. 

So expect things to take a while to arrive, and make sure you get a tracked service. But they should arrive eventually.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Crow River said:

I ordered some seeds from Serious Seeds

I’m being nosy…but what did you go for mate? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Cannatonic from Resin

I'm surprised cannatonic is hard to find, ten years ago it was absolutely everywhere.

Original sensible seeds had a stonking CT in there Juanita la lagrimosa (reina madre x NYCD)

I grew it out circa the back end of 2015 , Devon and Cornwall cuntstabulary actually let me keep her (didn't see her sat in the corner of the tent when I got turned over)

ETA: the filth took my baby sick pheno of psychosister, I'd run that again but I doubt it's getting remade ever, just popped some of bushdoc's #1 x p.sis to try and scratch two itches at once :naughty:

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, stu914 said:

Disappointed to get an email telling me the 11 roses seeds I ordered are out of stock...as is everywhere else in the UK it seems.

Decision time as I shy away from ordering overseas but Herbies and Delicious both have stock so not sure whether to pull

the trigger on ordering or not...anyone had problems with seed orders coming in to the UK?

I got the same email yesterday. Kinda annoying when its listed as in stock.

Ive ordered some with herbies last night. I did one order with them previously a few months ago with no problems.

• Like 3

@BilgePump it’s available at one UK based seed bank and trust me all I look at on’t t’inter is beans and hydro sales. Unfortunately they only had fems as I remember. Even more unfortunate is that they want money from me so my CBD tinkery will have to wait. I do have 3 phenos of Fukushima to flower out. They have Z7 in the genealogy which is Cannatonic x Afghan so I might drop lucky :) 

Ooooo I have those beans kindly sent in by @bushdoc. So their constant winking and attention grabbing throat clearing worked? lol I’m trying my best not to go crazy with the beans again. Man it’s tough. Two weeks before I can pop owt. Thems the rules :( 

• Like 4

@mikeydoughnutThe winking from the fridge was Hazydaze DawgCilla and let's just say that didn't go very well at all :bag: I didn't murder ALL of them though. 

Put down more purp dog (same killing spree as above) and a few of the skunk x widow F2's I made to work out what went wrong and I'm now sitting on my hands until I get a few pips past the first hurdle before popping ratty's killer x that's also interfering with my thoughts lol

Bushdoc's beans I'm hoping to find something badgery or psychosisterish in , hence the scratching two itches.

That honey badger is the naughtiest weed I've ever seen, it'll get you in trouble kinda pungent like sweet festering slurry on a hot still day mixed with ALL the skunkiness, yum!!

:yinyang:

• Like 5

N’ yer know what @BilgePump … All subbies! I dunno if yer like me but I have plenty of seeds to go at and not a grow goes by without subbies being in there. Absolute batshit crazy they’re £25 a pack. Don’t let joolz hear me though lol I could easily do another lifer from the available list, easily. 

Mr. Pump will you please stop making a case for bushdoc’s honey badgers I’m supposed to be in rehab over here lol 

I think that scratch will get a good itching alreyt. Hopefully more of a tek yer skin off flaying :) 

Since this is a ‘strains you’d grow again’ thread I think it’s worth mentioning to folk who perhaps haven’t got a clue. Pic a pack of subbies. Grow them out. And I’ll see yer on this thread again next year. You can thank me then :yep:

• Like 4

There's a fair few I would/will run again, some very soon.

Ace Panama (next in for a full pack f2 run) zamaldelica (got some cobbing as we speak) and oldtimers haze which is also lined up for a full pack f2 run whenever I have 6months spare.

Then there's my huge stash of f2 cannabiogen red snake from a mate that I dip into almost every grow and is close to a perfect sativa, along with some f3 Blueberry Parfume which is a cross of various BB strains and hybrids. I made a cross with these two that I'm going to test in my next run alongside the panama.

Oh and I'd do mandala safari mix again. I've never done any other of their strains but I had an amazing plant from that mix pack that I still miss even years later. A few crosses were made but so far the results have been bunk so I'm not sure I'll bother with those for now - got far too many seeds to look through as it is.

• Like 1

@mikeydoughnut @BilgePump will you 2 stop it!  lol 

I made a note of bushdocs subs incoming and I still missed them :wallbash: I really want to try honey badger or crosses with some other skunky goodness :chains: all I've got is that Pas X mh X phb which is a banging cross tbf.

I've also broken my no seed buying rule with some of connoisseurs Nevil grail project, it's pretty crazy how seeds have such a hold lol

So who's got some skunky goodness for shaggy? Pleeeeease.

Regarding the OP, if you're looking for the best seeds, as mentioned you can't go far wrong with subbies, proper stuff!!

:smokin:

• Like 3

I’m gonna make some more seeds @Shaggy1 just have to work out logistics. I’ve only got one mama n that’s the Psychobadger and if @HazyDaze didn’t mind I was going to stick some of the PAS pollen on her. Bit of an incestuous mix but I’m just playing about. You’d be welcome to some once I’ve figured where n when out. 

Arrrrrgh shaggy. You better keep them fucks in check. Seriously. The PCM stretched for about 6 weeks lol Good luck! 

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 3

@mikeydoughnutYep that sounds lovely mate, thanks for the offer I'm sure I've got atleast another lifer in me lol

Haha ye I saw that, hopefully be worth it in another 2 months lol I got the chocolate Nevil madness, might run it with some ace sats so that'll be interesting 

Edited by Shaggy1
  • Like 2

Our teeth will be rotting out lol I went for the cherry chocolate diesel … it’s a nice stone the PCM. Like nowt else I’ve smoked, especially that I’ve grown myself. Proper like head fuzz. Everything sounds like ASMR. Music sounds insane :) 

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 3

IBL Amnesia from USC . I wouldn't even look now as I'd be hunting something that's probably not around now, or is entirely different seed. There's lots I'd like to grow again I guess. 

Edited by Michael Luchóg
  • Like 4

Cheers guys. Jus ordered a 10 pack of Eleven Roses

Sounds amazing.. will try it in a small indoor 

but also what interested me a lot was that it says, grows vigorously outdoors with a large set of lateral branches (In bold writing lol) and x1 plant can ‘easily’ produce over  1000g at 1.5 metres tall.. lol will believe that when I see it.. Also late Sept harvest sounds alrite. 

not forgetting icing on the cake ‘very resistant to mould and pests’ (again will see about that)

surely worth a punt 

much thanks 

Salute 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 7