what strains would you run again?

trees

Smoking some of this 24k x White Cherry Truffle from terp fi3nd and it’s gorgeous. The tangy is strong when yer sniff a bud but when you break it up n smoke it tastes like crosse n Blackwell sausage casserole lol it’s awesome. No more seeds unfortunately but I do have a pack of Sour Tangy x White Cherry Truffle so hoping summat similar in there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Second vote for the eleven roses.  It is both a plant for the grower and a plant for the smoker.  Hardy, and i mean hardy, and just lush smoke.  Lovely stuff.

Whoa!  Back again, or just passing through? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

I do love a hardy old girl, might have to give the 11 roses a try. 

What's the high like? 

Strong, up at first giving way to a lovely mellowness. Doesn't ruin you if smoked in the daytime although you might need a nap. Ensures a good night's sleep. More ish taste after a few weeks cure. Metallic kush giving way to berries.

Edited by pollenlover
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

What's the high like? 

Well I've done a few now and they're all quite similar really, it's sat on the stronger side for sure, not much use but very middle ground, you certainly wouldn't say it's couch lock, well i wouldn't anyway. 

One thing I've noticed is when I Vape it, it lasts ages. (as in the high). 

I didn't know it had so many fans :)

• Like 6

On my 2½ year journey of growing my own, i would grow again are

@4kali  Chelato fems

@Vicfirth12 Cheese x Blue Digiberry

Pyramid Seeds Northern Lights CBD (1:1)

Dinafem Cheese CBD

but as is the way with our seed buying addiction there also tons of strains i still want to try too lol

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Cajafiesta said:

Whoa!  Back again, or just passing through? 

Just been on a bit of a hiatus.  Life gets in the way some times.  Might throw a wee diary up sometime soon.  Got a sea of green on the go.

• Like 7

I will be growing a plant which was the first I ever grew years ago. I was delighted to see it back in. Dutch Passions California Orange. I loved it the first time round and will see if the line has been kept as good. Going to start in a few weeks time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KC said:

Well I've done a few now and they're all quite similar really, it's sat on the stronger side for sure, not much use but very middle ground, you certainly wouldn't say it's couch lock, well i wouldn't anyway. 

One thing I've noticed is when I Vape it, it lasts ages. (as in the high). 

I didn't know it had so many fans :)

You guys have convinced me on this one. I'm gonna go buy a pack before they sell out. lol

Lots of other have piqued my interest too.  :yep:  Always difficult to choose with so many options...

Edited by trees
  • Like 7

@Phoenix

Hi stranger...ok I'll say it...'risen from the ashes have we?' :rofl::rofl:

Just spent some cash on the 11 roses, judging by the comments money well spent.

Nice to see ya mate, Osama has just re-surfaced as well after 6 years on the missing list.

atb

• Like 5