what strains would you run again?

trees

I this year mainly bet on Delicious seeds, especially SBR Ev, Marmalate Ev, Caramelo Ev, Delicious Candy Ev, Delicious cookies Ev. I received as a free gift Elven roses Ev and Lord Kush Ev so they will also make their appearance in my garden. After that Serious 7 as well as crosses with this strain, Guerilla gold x Heribei, for sure there will also be UEL in feminized version.

• Like 5

@thekingofobsolete its good to know the BB is still a banger man, between the stories of its herm tendencies its not easy to find anyone who’s still growing it. There used to be phenos in there that were as stinky or maybe even more stinky than the cheese. Got quite a few folks busted around the area lol

On 06/01/2023 at 11:24 PM, thekingofobsolete said:

i got a new keyboard second hand off my son.....he just built himself a quierter fuka lol  i cant hardly do a mistake now see...if i do its user error. lol

I have a washable keyboard, yup can stick it in the sink and give it a good wash :yep:

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Said I’d pop some 11 Roses pics in after being inspired by this thread. These were grown in a tent multi strain grow... i had x2 11 Roses from seed in one pot of soil. I used plant bends to open them up a bit along with a bit of defoliation. It does seem to grow short and stout as advertised. It’s a dank strain. I’m trying one of them outdoors this year to give it the outdoors test. The specs had very bold claims regarding its performance outdoors, will see

cheers 

large.904C7163-72B7-4288-81D4-CA3376EC354A.jpeglarge.8785A44E-D616-414F-9E3E-BAE7F85CD9CE.jpeglarge.876FFCD2-8F64-49B5-B204-C9508330D250.jpeg

large.74A14B05-19C7-4372-BD16-87EAC7A268DE.jpeglarge.193B4CD5-AAAF-49BA-80CA-4CE1B3551AE2.jpeglarge.0119D07A-712C-49AD-9906-55922E612957.jpeg

large.F550B4D9-4EB9-4D0F-B6E3-E32D935C1FB8.jpeglarge.F2648F72-60D0-4AE8-AC58-C6E651DF39A1.jpeglarge.8D3D2EE4-54E2-490B-8346-DF3054CC3528.jpeglarge.3BF164C6-0A22-417F-8800-B6CD1BF89355.jpeglarge.7A80585B-7173-4378-A546-3AD3B2D97004.jpeglarge.7B722085-E3DF-4A59-893B-456A3F43EC38.jpeg

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

California Octane from Humboldt Seed Company

Received as freebies with my Jelly Donutz order these were so good I ordered a full pack after sampling some buds.

Gassy like a Kush, heavy hitting and a bit racey, cerebral leading to munchies. Has a creamy backnote though so its not all gas. Yields well, bit of a monster (will go 4ft after a short veg) so will dominate. Done in 55 days too so deffo an eight weeker.

Window smashing golf ball nugs too.

large.Tent-CaliOctane48.jpg

Harvested at Day 55.

large.Harvest-Cali-Octane-2.jpglarge.Harvest-Cali-Octane-1.jpg

• Like 14

• 3 weeks later...

Nevils haze .

I did this on my fourth ever grow ...I know I fucked it up and took it to early .being a noob to this game I was to eager to try it ...took it down at 11 weeks knowing what I know now I should have left it alone for another 3 or 4 weeks ..

Even taking it early the smoke was fantastic .still remember to this day the first hit of my bong and I could feel it moving through my body from the toes up. once it hit me in the head it was near psychedelic experience ...no visuals or anything like that but more like a tunnel vision experience.lovely stuff 

But alass 14 weeks in my room is a no go for now anyway ...but I will get round to it again one day.

P.s 

I need to get my post count up the forum shop needs raided by me .there's stuff in there that has me salivating.

Cheers 

• Like 2

I haven't got around to ordering a packet yet but I need to buy Nebula by Paradise seeds. I only grew one as it was a freebie but I really loved that weed. Plant made big baseball bats and I did run it a second time from cut but as usual once I'd decided that you can't keep everything when space is limited I got rid of the mother plant and immediatley regretted it.

I do that alot lol

• Like 4

I told myself years ago I would grow headband again but still haven't. I can't even remember what it was like. I just remember it was very good but low yeild & I rated it a little more than the cherry AK47 pheno I was growing at the time. Well as I don't have any in my seed collection looks like I need to buy more seeds. I:banned:myself because I have tubs filled with different strains to get though already :no:

• Like 3