Rustybiff

Well I'll be damned, over a year ago @Seedstockers-Mark offered me a few beans to do a diary. Now that I've finally got things to a level where I can grow without it all going wrong I asked if the offer still stood and very kindly he said yes, so thank you very much indeed Mark! :)

I had the biggest grin on my face opening this envelope and you'll all understand why.

large.20221202_211521_compress18.jpglarge.20221202_211531_compress28.jpg

So the three strains I'll be running are Mack and Crack, Panty Punch and Apollo Black Cherry. Got an RGSC Do Si Dos in there as well because I want 4 strains in the next grow, but that wont be documented in this diary. 

I'll grow them in Clover MPC, with Canna veg/bloom nutes, in the low maintenance method kindly documented by blackpoolbouncer.

Tent is 60x90cm, light is 165W. Going to try and veg them for a good while as I really want to get a spiffing yield this time round :nerd:

Not hung around, they'll soak for 24 hours then into pots under a 40w LED t5 style light until the tent becomes available in a few weeks.

large.20221202_211846_compress29.jpg

I thiiiink that's all the important bits, cheers mateys

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Hey up, just a quick update this eve! All three seedstockers seeds cracked and came up within 24 hours, no problems there. Unfortunately 2 no shows from the do-si-dos. Fortunately however I've popped 2 of your Smile f3s to replace them, psyched to see what's among them, no time like the present @ratdog:). One of em better be female...

They're on a heatmat with thin ply on top and a tube heater blowing over them, seems to be keeping them happy. Not much else going on, toodles :skin_up:

large.20221211_162435_compress30.jpg

large.20221211_162416_compress41.jpglarge.20221211_162408_compress41.jpglarge.20221211_162400_compress39.jpg

• Like 10

@ratdog cheers bud! Two girls would send me into a panic, only got one space and I'm so, so shit at keeping plants alive if they're not in the main tent lol

• Like 4

All growing nicely, no need to say much.. forgot to add that they're under a 40w LED t5 style light from the site sponsor, lovely job :george:

large.20221215_105853_compress17.jpg

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy folks, been a busy few weeks here, still got family everywhere which poses it's own challenges but all part of the fun staying incognito :ninja:.. happy new year anyways!

Potted up too late again so got some crispy leaves at the bottom.. really just waiting a few days for my soil to arrive so they can get in their new no till bed. Getting too big for this cupboard with no extraction, the walls are dripping lol

large.20230101_161653_compress5.jpg

Mac and Crack

large.20230101_161705_compress57.jpg

Panty punch

large.20230101_161722_compress96.jpg

Apollo Black Cherry, way slower to get going than the others but seems to be picking up..

large.20230101_161729_compress91.jpg

Now then @ratdog, haven't snapped the smiles because they were wilted when i got to them but i'm 99% sure these are testes.. thought it was male from the vigour to be fair.. fingers crossed for the other one though, hopefully see something in a week :)

large.20230101_161407_compress86.jpg

Cheers mateys

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Rustybiff said:

but i'm 99% sure these are testes..

don't be too hasty to bin it yet mate, could still be a girl, need to see it from a different angle though tbh

• Like 2