Rustybiff

On 4/2/2023 at 10:24 AM, Rustybiff said:

Well, got a bit chop happy yesterday

congrats on the harvest rusty, plants look fabulous

having already tried these, you hit the mother load of top shelf bud 

great work going on in here, enjoy brother biff  :bong:

sam

• Like 3

@samhigh thanks very much man that means a lot! Been a lot of fuck ups and money spent getting to this stage.. glad to finally have a run without drama :wassnnme: touch wood... glad to hear it's a nice smoke, can't come quick enough! Just 2 weeks :blub:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

a run without drama

when dealing with females there will always be drama lol

sam

• Like 3

People often say females are responsible for the drama but fookin hell they cause less trouble than men.. imagine a tent full of males? They'd be scrapping by week 2 and trying to nuke each other by week 9 lol

• Like 2

Congrats on a successful run, mate :yep: I've got a few Seedstocker babies on the go myself, including a panty punch. |Hope mine turn out as good as yours 

• Like 2

@tokenroll cheers man! Much appreciated coming from yourself :skin_up:

@Gaijin ooh very nice indeed, it was dead easy to grow, same for the mack and crack.. Also congrats to you too, what a motherload of bud, hope you've got enough jars ;) them petrol skunks look beautiful 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Back for a final post, smoke report and cured bud pics... needless to say you were right @samhigh, all of these strains are fucking great for totally different reasons! I will grow all of them again with pleasure.

Apollo Black Cherry

Got to talk about this one first. Only got about a quarter because I didn't give it enough space to thrive, but holy christ, this strain is great! The pheno I got is really bubbly to begin with (smoked half the spliff then went in), then it just got pure trippy with a euphoric background. I haven't had visuals from weed before (haven't grown any proper sativas yet) but blimey, I was definitely getting the beginning of patterns with multicolours coming through after finishing the spliff. The telly was on but I was just looking at the wall as this show unfolded, mental! Glad I've got 2 more seeds :)

Can't say much about flavour or smell, barely anything when growing and not a lot on opening the jar, but the taste was good. Didn't help that it was such a small plant that it dried a bit quick. Saving this for special occasions for now anyway.

large.6445563483960_ApolloBlackCherry.JPG

Mack and Crack

Now then, this weed is a real citrusy affair with a slight cookie dough undertone. I want to say lime is the predominant flavour...

The high is lovely and energetic to begin with - big grins - then fades into a sedation and sleep, as is the way with many hybrids, at least for me - I should live in a tin really, always was a kipper! Not a lot to say other than it's a really pleasant effect and in a high dose can be strong. Very happy to have a jar full, top stuff!

large.644556460a993_MackandCrack.JPG

Panty Punch

Finally the Panty Punch, a bloody great yield and every nugget is solid, no annoying popcorn whatsoever. Can't get over the taste when you take a dry hit on a joint, the fruity sweetness is unbelievable to be honest, really nice watermelon is the predominant one for me though I feel like if you look you can find any fruit you like in the flavour, it's a proper cocktail of goodness. This is definitely some night time marijuhuannabis, no uplifting buzz, just a feeling of peace and then down into slumber. Think I could have taken her earlier as the pistils turned a couple of weeks before chopping. Starting to wonder about this trichome checking business as my personal experience has contradicted everything I've read. There wasn't anywhere near an amber on her and plenty of clear trichs but the stone is full on chilled with no raciness whatsoever. Hmmmmm. Anyway that's a question for another thread.

large.6445565644bda_PantyPunch.jpg

Thought I'd keep the smiles out of it as I owe Mark a dedicated final post about the seedstockers strains only.

Thanks again @Seedstockers-Mark, I'd grow anything of yours with confidence after seeing/smoking these, really good stuff. If you ever need another guinea pig I'll get in the queue!

Cheers everyone that's followed along, if you have any of these seeds wondering if you should pop them then go for it... Also, if you don't have any apollo black cherry seeds I suggest you get on it!

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

needless to say you were right @samhigh, all of these strains are fucking great for totally different reasons! I will grow all of them again with pleasure.

dont forget the blue moby and thunder banana, there all good :cheers:

7 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 23/04/2023 at 5:36 PM, Rustybiff said:

I'd grow anything of yours with confidence after seeing/smoking these, really good stuff. If you ever need another guinea pig I'll get in the queue!

Thanks for the kind words and feedback mate. I've been very impressed with this new line :yep:

I'm only a pm away if you want to try anymore seedstockers strains :bong:

• Like 1