Fusion noodle 22

RUFUS HOUND

Just now, RUFUS HOUND said:

Everything I want for Christmas seems to be grow related - my little hobby is getting out of control  :banned: 

the real question here, are you on the good list lol

sam

Good day one and all, made a few changes so I thought I would keep you up to speed.

I have had to change the lighting schedule to 12/12 in the tent to get the 3 Brock Joshua into flower and hopefully finish off my G.Glue auto under 12/12 as well.

Not ideal but it is what it is, but fear not, Im not  quite crazy enough to try and flower the pot noodle just yet, so she spent the night in a tempary box under the dining room table with 20W pink led.

I got a pair to increase the red light 

Temps were not great @ 24'C but a damn site warmer than the loft was last night, I will be sorting out the veg box I popped a heat mat in there for good measure 

• Like 5

Day 15

Good evening one and all, Ive made a few changes so I thought It only right I brought you up to speed.

I have had to change the lighting schedule to 12/12 in the tent to get the 3 x Brock Joshua into flower and hopefully finish off my G.Glue auto under 12/12 as well.

But fear not, Im not  quite crazy enough to try and flower the pot noodle just yet, so she spent the night in a box, under the dining room table with 20W led to keep her company.

warming up the veg box with the 65wNboard (robbed from main tent)  

anywho, here is a photo a of the young noodler, lol bless she thinks she is in a tanning booth but we all know what that red light means - Roxanne seems an apt name for her.

large.639254bfd922e_TBLday15.jpg

• Like 7

Well after a bloody cold night, the 65W board isnt cutting it in the storage box and only got to a max temp 18'C over night.

I have a heat mat that Im going to chuck in there to see if it will give me 6 to 8'C (unlikely but worth a punt)

if that doesnt work, Roxy may have to stay in the tanning booth within the confines of the house for the foreseeable future.

• Like 2

On 12/6/2022 at 0:56 PM, RUFUS HOUND said:

Everything I want for Christmas seems to be grow related - my little hobby is getting out of control  :banned: 

Same. Fucking same lol

"Babe dont you want some new work shoes"

"Bab I want a new LED please and thanks"

Went down well

• Like 3

Today Roxanne got a free upgrade from the tanning salon to the spa hotel (veg box)

She has been joined by her 2 younger sisters (T.B.L. fems) that have been germing in the airing cupboard and planted them into 1L pots.

The little ladies bottoms are being kept nice and warm on a heat mat but they have no additional heating, so leaving the light board on 24hrs a day to keep the temps stable.

No fans or extraction, we dont want to remove all that precious / expensive heat and they dont need it just yet.

large.639784ec517ea_TBLday19.jpg

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 6

I remembered today that Ive never checked the ppfd of the 65w board after setting it up in the veg box, my short term memory isnt what it was lol 

Unfortunately the ppfd is running at 600 above Roxannes canopy (if you can call it that) which is way higher than I wanted this early on and might lead to stunting.

ppfd at 600 for 24hrs = dli of 52 .:eek: yikes ....way to high !!!

As cant raise my light any higher and cant dim it, at lights on tomorrow I'll swap out the board for a 20w led - or I could let them alone and hobble them with the high DLI

Veg box is running at 24 to 25'C at  canopy which is nice for seedling stage.

Note to self - check pot temps and ppfd tomorrow after changing light - Isnt it great when you have to leave yourself reminders 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 4

Another day in paradise lol  Ive spent most of the afternoon trying to defrost the condensate pipe from the boiler after I worked out it was frozen solid.

:cowboy: carrying kettles of boiling water up a ladder is not advisable but I eventually cleared it and the heating is back on:yahoo:

With that sorted I tried out the 20W led, unfortunately it couldnt even get to 20'C, even after putting in a second heat mat in.:crybaby:

Shame as the ppfd was about 200 - I will try it again in spring when its warmer.

So its back to the 65W board and its "hobbling time" kathy-bates-misery.gif

almost forgot - pot temps are 21'C, a touch on the low side but not bad considering the temps outside 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 6