Fusion noodle 22

RUFUS HOUND

Awesome looking bit of bud :yep:       If she smokes half as good as she looks it will be top notch mate :george:

• Like 4

Big thanks to everyone for following along and putting up with my mindless musings, :notworthy:to @mark-seedstockers for organizing the comp and prizes and a big well done too all the pot noodlers, we all managed to make it through without killing them. :cheers: .

The pot noodle has really taught me a valuable lesson - the importance of watering correctly, wet to dry. just got to learn to "leave em be" for an extra day.

I will carry on with the TBL clones and posting on here so I can see what full size versions look like as the smoke off little roxy was rather nice.

Good luck to all who are still growing but not too much. lol

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Moved the 2 TBL clones into the flower tent after topping a couple of branches

Took a few cuts that have gone in the salad crisper - not done before, so we will see how long they last.

I will feed them Chempak no.2 (high n2) for a few weeks to get them through the stretch

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I think, judging by the dark green leaf colour they have had enough Nitrogen for now, so will stop adding grow.

I'll feed them 2ml bio bloom + 2ml seaweed extract  for the next week or so 

Over the next few weeks its going to get tight in there:thumsup: but the Joshua are not that far off 

:smokin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clumsy said:

Nice looking buds there, congratulations with the harvest.

Good luck with the cuts 

:oldtoker:

cheers mate, only 4 colas but they were solid

These clones are starting to show now, hopefully they will be just the same just more of em.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

I think, judging by the dark green leaf colour they have had enough Nitrogen for now, so will stop adding grow.

I'll feed them 2ml bio bloom + 2ml seaweed extract  for the next week or so 

Over the next few weeks its going to get tight in there:thumsup: but the Joshua are not that far off 

:smokin:

They handle N totally fine yano bro. Mine were deep green right until harvest, only tapered off the last couple of days and her leaves collapsed lol

• Like 2

@blerie420I'll play it by ear and give them some grow if they showing a deficiency but they look fine without it for now. I dont think I gave the pot noodle any grow food in flower period at all.

I have some tomato feed which is a lot milder than the chempak No2, so might add that instead but only if need

Increased the feed to 3ml seaweed / 3ml bio bloom with no ill effects.

Ive gained a bit of room in the tent as I chopped one of the Joshua and moved the twins into its place. 

Buds are slowly coming along and are really tightly packed, looks like they will be like the pot noodler - solid 

Lastest photo day 65 

large.643194140a015_TBLclonesday63.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...