Fusion noodle 22

RUFUS HOUND

Well, as the entries are starting to flood in, I thought I better get my arse in gear and get this noodle show on the road.

Big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark for organising the seeds and of course the top prizes

Pot Noodle Chicken and Mushroom Road Cycling Jersey | Foska.com modelling my winners shirt 

I can only germ 1 lonely little seed as I have bugger all room in my tent due to the Joshua over running big time.

Going to use 1% hydrogen peroxide for soak followed by wet paper towel in the airing cupboard and then into the fusion noodle pot.

So come on you slags - lets have it 

306165713_625531305933600_5302130715111109917_n.jpg?stp=cp0_dst-jpg_e15_fr_q65&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=85a577&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=DHxWgNQn26wAX-Mqq5e&_nc_ht=scontent.fncl2-1.fna&oh=00_AfC38qruf29E-u1alsFsbE01Cv90OHIcuOiFEqX0LHO4Vw&oe=637EA43E

• Like 10

yep this was an advert from 2002 - it got banned due to the mary whitehouse do-gooding brigade - I think it was pure genius

we all know pot noodles are dirty filth but its like crack for students

• Like 9

I have let lady luck make my choice and picked one random seed out of the bag - Its like a mini world cup draw where Qatar is the only ball lol 

She has been popped into a warm bath of h2peroxide as being a pot noodle girl she is pure filth.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

it got banned due to the mary whitehouse do-gooding brigade

She was rotting in the ground well before then but apparently they couldn't use it any more as it demeans the fairer sex by proxy.

BBC thought it was fair game for Kat to demean herself though lol

Best of luck with the competition, great start already all this slag talk - very British :thumsup:

• Like 6

cheers everyone and may the best pot win:king:

heres a snesky photo of the TBL in her bath - bubbles an all ( dirty tramp) sorry, cant stop now :no:

now wrapped in a damp towel till she shows me some tail lol 

large.637a942c40377_TBLsoak.jpg

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 6

On 19/11/2022 at 8:45 PM, zen-ken said:

FFs....I just spat tea across the Mac.....I forgot about the advert lollollollol 

Fucking priceless 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Unlike a Mac!

Yikes.

• Like 1