the thrip king returneth.

vince noir rock n roll star

did you look through the grill on the hand controllers to see the sparks though ..ahhh can smell the health and safety execs at hornby saying ...nah itll be alright the sparks burn out before they exit the grills ..oh the fun we had bathing my brothers eye that night when the le mans 24 hour from kitchen to front room was cancelled .

• Like 4

it works ..the one that was struggling to reveg is now well and truly underway ..even got a preflower ..sadly not taken a pic just yet ..later ..

• Like 5

oky doky prod n a pokey ...it is a magical kingdom ...not been able to go in the kingdom cos me neighbours showed up and the  filter aint great ..but never mind ..left alone is always ok ..

right then ..waffle smoke in effect ..the little pot noodle err..went a bit silly an then cos it went silly dint get enough wet stuff ..so when i saw it today i thought ..better thin that out a touch and then dunk it in warm seaweed solution and then add some micros ..large.101_6182.JPG

trimmed all the lowers off and left 3 or 4 mains ..but forgot to take a picture of before and after so heres before ..the trunk on it has hardened off like its been fed silicon ..the copper wire now digs into it ..ooph 50 shades ya dutty girl .

the tall pot ,this is the one that was slow to reveg compared to the wired one ..when the copper coil was added to it ,over night there was a change ..visibly so .

here she is a couple of days along .

large.101_6181.JPG

ding dong ..so much so i thought ..wonder if itll work on an almost dead plant ..

large.101_6185.JPG

yep ..might not look pretty at the moment but certainly got something to it ..

so this week has been a quiet but productive week in the snowy white kingdom

large.101_6184.JPG

even had a visitor

large.101_6183.JPG

lets see what happens next week ..hussah!

• Like 6

nope its pure white ..same as mychorizal fungi when it fruits ..definately not edible or rather they taste like shit ..

• Like 1

another quiet week ..this time with the added challenges of cold nights ..some plants can handle it ..others act like proper karens..anyway ..

couple of drinks this week ..nice warm ones with a touch of seaweed ..same as usual ..what i did notice the trunk on the small pot with the wire wrapped around the stem is now being strangled by the wire ..more contact i say ..

large.101_6186.JPGlarge.101_6188.JPG

the short stubby plant in the taller pot noodle has realised its showtime again and has awakened ..probably dont know what day of the week it is ..

large.101_6189.JPG

lets see what happens in a weeks time ..hussah ..

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

brrr turned a bit cold again ..which of course means ..yellow leaves yay ....

but the plant in the small pot is soldiering on ...the bigger pot i may have repot and reveg ..its not liking the grow bud harvest bud regrow straight away method ..still she did give me some bud first time round so well done little lady...

large.DSCN0079.JPGlarge.DSCN0080.JPG

• Like 6