the thrip king returneth.

vince noir rock n roll star

and just for good measure ,,how to shave a flea.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

:skin_up: not too late, am I? 

that all depends on whether you are a wizard or not ..the new kingom will be needing one ..and wizards are never late .

sadly the last one was late ..

• Like 4

ahh wincerind ..great wizard name .any good at plumbing ?

gadzooks .back to the building of a kingdom ..

the little potnoodler is struggling to unfold its bushel...but itll get there .the bigger one has no trouble showing what a tart she will be ..which is handy cos a good kingdom has the best tarts ..bakewell and the other kind where the wobbly bits end up in your face ..

large.IMG_5285.JPG

large.IMG_5286.JPG

large.DSCN0064.JPG

the old kingdom awaits fresh arrivals .

• Like 14

Good to see the Vinny .. aka The Thripster King back at it lol      

One hopes you have a problem free run ,  that your livestock remain under your control and do as you bid  ,  you produce a wonderful crop with zero migrant issues lol   

Tea & biccys at the ready to sit and watch the entertainment unfold :george:       All the best with it mate

• Like 2

Looks like you got one of them ones that doesn't want to grow leaves after the cotyledons like I had, I think we should both be awarded a first place prize - in fact just give us both the money and we'll call it now?

• Like 2

whoever has been doing this in this kingdom needs to stop ..and when i regain control ill make sure the boots are red .

outrageous what has become of the kingdom these days .

• Like 7

did anyone else feel the drop in night time temps? the kingdom twas chilly ..

lesson for the day ...never give up ..never quit ..even when the situation looks impossible ..there will always be a solution if you just stop and breath ..im talking about those seedlings that look like they are fucked from the off ..no leaves ,no problem ..a touch of seaweed extract seems to kick start the growth ..anyways..enough of the diplomatic king stuff ....

large.IMG_5288.JPG

the big one

large.IMG_5287.JPG

and the one that had no leaves but just a stem ...

david soul was right ...

• Like 9

Considering my young ladies are effectively outside due to the weather tight nature of my outbuilding.... Yeah man I've noticed a drop in temps.... 

Looking lovely old bean

• Like 4