the thrip king returneth.

vince noir rock n roll star

56 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

he used to ground his plants ..by coiling copper around the stem and earthing into the ground ,he swore it increases magnetism and therefore uptake of nutrients

Alchemists still live among us I see.

Will be interesting to see how this pans out. :) 

• Like 3

The copper wire probably helped stave off blight on those tomatoes, pretty sure I read about it in a Percy Thrower book at some point.

I have thrips, it's all a bit new to me, I don't think they'll be here long unfortunately.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Dreamer420 said:

@vince noir rock n roll star

so once you put it back in veg, how long would you veg it before before flipping back again..? 

until the size i choose ..usually only a couple to three weeks in reveg tops ..but no reason why you cant reveg a harvested plant ,reveg it and take cuttings from it ..acting as a mother plant .

• Like 3

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

it tastes of chocolate limes and is one happy time smoke ..

• Like 4

back from the crusades (read tescos shopping ) to find the regrowth has started on the two pot noodle princes ..albeit small ..i did notice something peculiar though ..when i introduced the earthing copper to the pot noodle ..within a day or two everything in the small tent started revegging ..and i mean everything .inc one i didnt think would pull through ..so thats a nice observation ..does copper raise magnetic flow rates in plants ..well only one way for you to know is to try it yerselves ..

the pot noodles have only had one water with a very small amount of seaweed extract in ..so not much else to report ..other than youve all done very well said mr grace .

large.IMG_5359.JPGlarge.IMG_5360.JPGlarge.IMG_5363.JPG

those tell tale little leaves poking out the top ..

and the kingdom looks empty and lost without them in it ..mind you it gives room for the nevshaze ,ghetto blaster and a couple of others ..

spring is almost here .

large.IMG_5364.JPGlarge.IMG_5365.JPG

• Like 7

large.IMG_5372.JPGlarge.IMG_5371.JPG

taa daa ..the unwired prince i shall name edison is starting to reveg ..it has been given small doses of water and 1/4strength maxicrop seaweed ..taken a little while but with stable 23 deg temp in the small tent i knew it would eventually pull through ..

large.IMG_5370.JPGlarge.IMG_5368.JPG

npw then ..this is the one with wire wrapped around and earthed ..anyone notice a difference ?..

large.IMG_5369.JPG

and for the obligatory rule section of this here comp ...no roots showing ..whole pot showing ..i will be reintroducing the rule of law in the kingdom ..thow shall sharethe the thrippage amongst all kingdoms ..

• Like 8

realised how little time there is left to this comp ..so threw em back into flower ..should cause a small stretch before flowering ..hey ho ..

large.101_6156.JPGlarge.101_6157.JPG

tucked away in the corners for good measure .

large.101_6159.JPG

• Like 10

not much going on in the kingdom this week ..just  a bit of oomph and palaver ..glass of water and a wink .

large.IMG_5400.JPGlarge.IMG_5399.JPGlarge.IMG_5398.JPGlarge.IMG_5397.JPGlarge.IMG_5396.JPGlarge.IMG_5393.JPG

ive not set the thrips on them yet ...soon .

• Like 7