the thrip king returneth.

vince noir rock n roll star

Well its been a while ,and due to a coup in bollocktania the ex king has decided to return ..he his a changed man ,less hair for a start ..less tolerant of the new ways .

shorter due to heavier gravity

and trainer of thrips ..game of thrones had the mother of dragons ,uk42o has the trainer of thrips ..

so to take this diary to its starting line i shall say a hearty thank you to @Seedstockers-Mark and seedstockers for a chance to try something new ..triton biscotti lime ..sounds dunkable ..

i shall also wish everyone the best of luck and hopefully years of fuckery has finally helped people to grow minature .

right then .what am i doing ? ..

martin lewis would be proud as im reusing the classic 114g and for shits n giggles a 90g small pot ..might as well try em both out .

the medium starts off as john innes based compost in a tiny paper cup ,then directly under that is a mix of the john innes based compo and fresh coco .

hopefully nothing else will be needed until the two main leaves erupt ..

also added to the mix is a flick or two of diatemecious earth ..if thrip no 20 shows up expecting  a nibble hes in for a shock ..

well thats about it ..for now ..

feels good to be back in the kingdom of the noodle .

v

large.DSCN0048.JPGlarge.DSCN0049.JPGlarge.DSCN0050.JPGlarge.DSCN0051.JPGlarge.DSCN0052.JPGlarge.DSCN0053.JPGlarge.DSCN0054.JPGlarge.DSCN0056.JPGlarge.DSCN0057.JPGlarge.DSCN0058.JPG

• Like 23

been studying various bugs and predators ..so much to learn so i started here ...invaluable information as to movement and  breeding habits .

• Like 9

large.DSCN0060.JPGlarge.DSCN0059.JPG

always be truthful to thine subjects .for integrity is the master based on truth .-jimmy krankie 1989

• Like 13